Darrell Issa(R) "cuts 'n runs"

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
He should at least OFFER to offset the MILLIONS in TAXPAYER $$$ on dead end witchhunts by cutting Repub expenditures elsewhere.

Issa takes top spot on Internet panel TheHill
After moving on from the House Oversight Committee, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) will be the chairman of the Judiciary subcommittee on the Internet, Courts and Intellectual Property when Congress returns next year.

How many "slam dunks" did his committtee rack up? Last time I checked it was....

What say you?

Last edited:
He should at least OFFER to offset the MILLIONS in TAXPAYER $$$ on dead end witchhunts by cutting Repub expenditures elsewhere.

What say you?

After moving on from the House Oversight Committee, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) will be the chairman of the Judiciary subcommittee on the Internet, Courts and Intellectual Property when Congress returns next year.

How many "slam dunks" did his committtee rack up? Last time I checked it was....

Of course your investigations when you have the house are NEVER witch-hunts.....

Fuck off you hypocrite scum.

What say you?

Of course your investigations when you have the house are NEVER witch-hunts.....

They have resulted in convictions however there shit stain martybegan . 32 in the Reagan (R) Admin for instance :eusa_whistle:@CrusaderFrank must be PAINFULLY aware of that for instance.

What say you?

you are naive...

the definition of the phrases ''witch hunt'' and ''dog and pony show'' describe the hearings perfectly....

not ALL congressional hearings are dog and pony shows or witch hunts, but plenty of them are just that, along with some coverups for what really happened....

What say you?

They have resulted in convictions however there shit stain martybegan . 32 in the Reagan (R) Admin for instance :eusa_whistle:@CrusaderFrank must be PAINFULLY aware of that for instance.

Lol you have to go back 25+ years. I notice you glossed over the dem majorities more recently.

What say you?

So....what did Issa's investigations uncover?

What say you?

Lol you have to go back 25+ years. I notice you glossed over the dem majorities more recently.
BUT it was your people's BESTEST Presiderp, according to The Rabbi , CrusaderFrank PoliticalChic etc..., that you people continually fluff :rofl:

THATS what makes it delicious :eusa_drool: Ravi

What say you?

BUT it was your people's BESTEST Presiderp, according to The Rabbi , CrusaderFrank PoliticalChic etc..., that you people continually fluff :rofl:

So much typing with zero actual content.

Go play in traffic.

What say you?

Go play in traffic.
is that how you say "I (you, in this case :thup: ) was wrong" in rightwingese? :eusa_eh:

Go "deflect" in someone elses thread ideologue boi :bye1: martybegan :rofl:

What say you?

I don't know why dems are so upset, Issa got all his ideas from waxman, one of your favorites.

Darrell Issa lauds Henry Waxman as innovator for House investigations WashingtonExaminer.com

Go play in traffic.
is that how you say "I (you, in this case :thup: ) was wrong" in rightwingese? :eusa_eh:

No, its how I point out that you are the biggest oxygen thief on this message board.

What say you?

I don't know why dems are so upset, Issa got all his ideas from waxman, one of your favorites.

Darrell Issa lauds Henry Waxman as innovator for House investigations WashingtonExaminer.com
Waxman's committee got "results". Theres a diff Skippy :thup: I still remember his Blackwater hearings.

So looks like ZERO rw outrage at MILLIONS of THEIR $$$ spent for what? :eusa_think: Nothing. Sad, sad, rw ideologues :(

What say you?
Issa is a Dipshit no matter where he goes....................

What say you?

Waxman's committee got "results". Theres a diff Skippy :thup: I still remember his Blackwater hearings.
Waxman was a little fucking weasel.....he helped fuck up the PO by helping put them in the position they are now in.....but hey if you wanna blow the guy.....knock yourself out...........

Issa rightfully so made the dims look bad, which they are! He accomplished another cog in the wheel of the Republicans gaining the majority in the Senate. He proved dims are liars and scum!

Issa rightfully so made the dims look bad, which they are! He accomplished another cog in the wheel of the Republicans gaining the majority in the Senate. He proved dims are liars and scum!
name the high-ranking people his committee fingered and that were eventually convicted of crimes.

Forum List

Back