Dan Crenshaw Nails Sundowners Joe

I know, Lefties. It doesn’t count if you can’t remember saying it!

Would the WHO be considered experts?

“Travel bans to affected areas or denial of entry to passengers coming from affected areas are usually not effective in preventing the importation of cases but may have a significant economic and social impact. Since WHO declaration of a public health emergency of international concern in relation to COVID-19, and as of 27 February, 38 countries have reported to WHO additional health measures that significantly interfere with international traffic in relation to travel to and from China or other countries, ranging from denial of entry of passengers, visa restrictions or quarantine for returning travellers. Several countries that denied entry of travellers or who have suspended the flights to and from China or other affected countries, are now reporting cases of COVID-19.”

Im not taking a position, just pointing out that experts aren’t in complete agreement on this issue.

“Travel bans to affected areas or denial of entry to passengers coming from affected areas are usually not effective in preventing the importation of cases but may have a significant economic and social impact. Since WHO declaration of a public health emergency of international concern in relation to COVID-19, and as of 27 February, 38 countries have reported to WHO additional health measures that significantly interfere with international traffic in relation to travel to and from China or other countries, ranging from denial of entry of passengers, visa restrictions or quarantine for returning travellers. Several countries that denied entry of travellers or who have suspended the flights to and from China or other affected countries, are now reporting cases of COVID-19.”

Im not taking a position, just pointing out that experts aren’t in complete agreement on this issue.

I would consider the WHO a communist organization that needs to be destroyed immediately, like all commies.

I agree with them. Time to end the charade of this flu bug and stop all this quarantine crap.

I agree with them. Time to end the charade of this flu bug and stop all this quarantine crap.

I didn’t realize this thread was about what you want.

I thought it was about Biden being considered senile for agreeing with the WHO.

Anyway, Dan Crenshaw is not being very honest.

It is insane to think that infected people travelling is something that can't be stopped.

THat is politics messing with science.

WHO also reported that this virus was not transmittable human to human.

But the topic is the travel bans, which almost every nation on earth has implemented.

It is insane to think that infected people travelling is something that can't be stopped.

Because you don’t know who is infected. That’s why we have tens of thousands of cases here even though Trump institutes travel restrictions.

But the topic is the travel bans, which almost every nation on earth has implemented.

Great. Then why don’t you stay on topic?

Crenshaw is acting like experts are unanimous. That’s not the case. Biden is sufficiently backed up by experts in making his claim.

Because you don’t know who is infected. That’s why we have tens of thousands of cases here even though Trump institutes travel restrictions.

Well, you have the choice of shutting down ALL the travel from the infected areas.

Or just try to get the ones you can figure out.

Either way will have some impact. The harder you try, the more potential good.

And the WHO denies this?

Politics.

Crenshaw is acting like experts are unanimous. That’s not the case. Biden is sufficiently backed up by experts in making his claim.

So you’re claiming every developed nation on earth is denying science.

You run with that, Sparky.

You’re doing the same thing. Pretending like “science” is some monolithic enterprise with one voice.

You’re doing the same thing. Pretending like “science” is some monolithic enterprise with one voice.

Bro, if exposure to more people causes the spread of disease, the WHO would be IGNORING science by saying that stopping or limiting exposure would have no effect.

Do you really believe otherwise?

Bro, if exposure to more people causes the spread of disease, the WHO would be IGNORING science by saying that stopping or limiting exposure would have no effect.

Their positions is a bit more nuanced with that.

So closing down stores is good or bad?

So closing down stores is good or bad?

Depends.

Forum List

Back