Damn, I mean just damn. trump just slandered Carroll again.

The bond has to be posted for a reason.

I swear, you tRumplings are so poorly informed it has to be deliberate.
A bond for the fine is required for an appeal... she can't touch a dime until after the appeal...

Facts:
  • The Carroll I jury was the Trial of Fact
  • The Carroll I jury returned the result of FPOTUS#45's sexual assault on May 9, 2023
  • June 23 FPOTUS#45 provided the escrow account
  • June 27 FPOTUS#45 filed a counter suit for defamation against him.

FPOTUS#45's counter suit was dismissed because the Jury had already found in a court of law that FPOTUS#45 did "rape" her (colloquial usage) through the finding of "sexual assault" (technical language of the law the jury had to apply).

Because the Trail of Fact jury found in May 2023 that he action did occur as claimed, that his counter suit in June 2023 had no basis for defamation.

WW

So your post starts off with falsehoods, there were no facts presented. If there were, please post them here. You apparently are purposely being obtuse about the meaning of “preponderance of evidence”. Carroll produced zero evidence…evidence are facts. Her entire allegation is simply her word agains his, she presented nothing beyond that.

The liberal bias was present in a jury and judge who concluded that he “raped” her based on nothing. The burden of proof was low, essentially it oiled down to opinion, “do you think it’s more likely than not he did this” is exactly what preference of evidence means.

Carroll provided no evidence, other than her two friends who she claimed to have told after it happened, and there is no evidence of that either, other than her word, and the word of her two friends. That’s zero credibility.

However, the allegations of how this all came about, her not remembering what year it took place, changing facts, lying about what clothes she wore, her media tour bragging about how she’s going to spend the money, a 2012 tweet asking people if they would have sex with trump for money, her story being the plot of an episode of her favorite tv show, not filing a police report, not going to a doctor after the rape, her claiming he actually raped her with penis penetration, which was was not then somehow it got switched to penetrating with his finger, no eye witness at Bergdorf, no video footage, nobody to corroborate her story..

All of those things should have lead to enough doubt that the case should have never been decided as guilty in the first place, but at the very least, letting him counter sue to force her to prove her allegation

They literally looked at the access Hollywood tape and said that trump grabs women by the pussy so it stands to reason he sexually assaulted Carrol, which is ludicrous. Just because he said he grabs women by the pussy doesn’t mean he actually does it, that’s just locker room talk, and even if it wasn’t, it doesn’t prove at all that trump did it to Carroll.

By the standards that were just set, every woman in America could file a lawsuit and claim he raped them, and they would all win, based off the same premise that carroll did.

The fact that Kaplan tossed the lawsuit was not justice and I hope this is appealed to a higher court and trump gets the right to file that counter suit and make Carroll explain her discrepancies and make her offer up some proof.

A bond for the fine is required for an appeal... she can't touch a dime until after the appeal...
So your post starts off with falsehoods, there were no facts presented. If there were, please post them here. You apparently are purposely being obtuse about the meaning of “preponderance of evidence”. Carroll produced zero evidence…evidence are facts. Her entire allegation is simply her word agains his, she presented nothing beyond that.

The liberal bias was present in a jury and judge who concluded that he “raped” her based on nothing. The burden of proof was low, essentially it oiled down to opinion, “do you think it’s more likely than not he did this” is exactly what preference of evidence means.

Carroll provided no evidence, other than her two friends who she claimed to have told after it happened, and there is no evidence of that either, other than her word, and the word of her two friends. That’s zero credibility.

However, the allegations of how this all came about, her not remembering what year it took place, changing facts, lying about what clothes she wore, her media tour bragging about how she’s going to spend the money, a 2012 tweet asking people if they would have sex with trump for money, her story being the plot of an episode of her favorite tv show, not filing a police report, not going to a doctor after the rape, her claiming he actually raped her with penis penetration, which was was not then somehow it got switched to penetrating with his finger, no eye witness at Bergdorf, no video footage, nobody to corroborate her story..

All of those things should have lead to enough doubt that the case should have never been decided as guilty in the first place, but at the very least, letting him counter sue to force her to prove her allegation

They literally looked at the access Hollywood tape and said that trump grabs women by the pussy so it stands to reason he sexually assaulted Carrol, which is ludicrous. Just because he said he grabs women by the pussy doesn’t mean he actually does it, that’s just locker room talk, and even if it wasn’t, it doesn’t prove at all that trump did it to Carroll.

By the standards that were just set, every woman in America could file a lawsuit and claim he raped them, and they would all win, based off the same premise that carroll did.

The fact that Kaplan tossed the lawsuit was not justice and I hope this is appealed to a higher court and trump gets the right to file that counter suit and make Carroll explain her discrepancies and make her offer up some proof.
All made up lies, of course. Just a verbose, bad faith pile of horseshit.

Do not feed the sealions.

Has the $5 million liability Trump trial been turned over to E Jean Carroll?

Yes, E. Jean Carroll has been awarded $5 million in a civil trial against former President Donald Trump. The jury found Trump liable for sexually abusing and defaming Carroll in a Manhattan department store in the 1990s.

So what? What point do you imagine you are making?

You're having a reflexive cult seizure, because orange daddy looks bad again.
My point is she will never get 84 million... Trump will either win on appeal and not have to pay it or the penalty will be greatly reduced.... she doesn't get the money now while its in a bond because lets say Trump wins... he would then be in a position where he would have to sue her to get it back... I guess she has 5 from the original case... and my guess is she won't get more...

Of course, she will. The bond is posted, and when the appeal is denied (a 99.9% certainity) the remainder of the monies will be in her hot and horny hands.

All made up lies, of course. Just a verbose, bad faith pile of horseshit.

Do not feed the sealions.
Poor baby... take some fentanyl tonight you will feel much better... must be easy to find since Joe opened our southern border...

If I was the judge I'd find out exactly what this piece of shit has in cash and assets and fine him every fucking penny he is worth.

Next if he didn't stop I'd throw his ass in prison for 5 years.
So much anger on the left today... you must have heard the Georgia case isn't happening like you wanted.....

Forum List

Back