Judge advises jurors to never disclose they were on the jury.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan capped off an at times surreal day in federal court with one final piece of advice for jurors who had just found that former President Donald Trump must pay $83.3 million in damages to E. Jean Carroll.

"My advice to you is that you never disclose that you were on this jury, and I won't say anything more about it," Kaplan said after the verdict was read. "And I won't say anything more about it."

Sounds advice IMHO.

They could be in real danger if the MAGAts get ahold of their names.

Sounds advice IMHO.

Or in danger if media asked them, "how did you determine that a woman with a modest career and means was worth $83M for a few mean words"? "Also, if you believe this is a nice value, what would someone in NY who was physically beaten by a cop or someone on the street be worth in a civil suit"?

You mean he knows the corrupt jurors might get some shit from their fellow citizens?

Of course, the left never attacks people they do not like. 🤡

Anyone on that jury who claimed she suffered $83m in damages from a BS unprovable story is corrupt.

I should sue OP in Lakeland, Fl…how would that jury rule?

Last edited:
Sounds advice IMHO.

The judge doesn't want these anti Trumpers to be interviewed by the media so the world would find out what a sham this trial was.... The liar bitch will never see a dime....

Why would it be dangerous to reveal their identities?

What did they do wrong?

Be proud of doing your civic duty!

I get it, you may catch a .243 round in the throat in the walmart parking lot, but that would strictly be a coincidence. Don't hide like sniveling cowards.

The judge doesn't want these anti Trumpers to be interviewed by the media so the world would find out what a sham this trial was.... The liar bitch will never see a dime....
Sure she will.
Trump doesn't have a choice.
He HAS to pony up at least 20% right now for the court's bond.
Then once he loses the appeal, that 16,660,000 is paid directly to Carroll (plus interest) in addition to the remainder of the judgement.
Trump is no longer in control of any of this shit.
He is at the mercy of the courts and justice now....and justice doesn't care if he is Donald Trump.

^ Pretty much the win.

But he's also still clinging to the OMB spotlight; he's done his dirty work and can be forgotten by the Dems now.

Why would it be dangerous to reveal their identities?

What did they do wrong?

Be proud of doing your civic duty!

I get it, you may catch a .243 round in the throat in the walmart parking lot, but that would strictly be a coincidence. Don't hide like sniveling cowards.

I see. So shooting someone from a distance in a parking lot is real act of heroism right?

Typical coward punk ass right winger.

You vaginas are all piss and vinegar until sentencing day. Then you cry like the school girls you are.

Wait until Letitia James gets through with the orange shit stain. That $83 million is going to look like pocket change. And there won't be any years long appeals process before New York starts seizing assets.

I see. So shooting someone from a distance in a parking lot is real act of heroism right?

Typical coward punk ass right winger.

You vaginas are all piss and vinegar until sentencing day. Then you cry like the school girls you are.

Wait until Letitia James gets through with the orange shit stain. That $83 million is going to look like pocket change. And there won't be any years long appeals process before New York starts seizing assets.
HEIL BIDEN!

The two negro democrat snipers 20 year ago thought it was heroic shooting innocent victims from a distance as they walked to their cars in parking lots on the east coast.

Forum List

Back