Damn, I mean just damn. trump just slandered Carroll again.

How flipping stupid do you have to be? I mean, seriously?

New lawsuit incoming!!

Subhuman ape Trump just can't help but to fuck himself over.

CHUBB should immediately withdraw it's offer to bond for the $93 million. Anyone who risks $93 million to bail out that deranged lunatic should be locked up in a rubber room right along with him.

How long before Trump runs out of money to pay his legal claims?

Grifters will always find new victims to fleece.

If he keeps on going the way his mentor had? I predict not too long. Not long at all.

We are all taught as kids, you can't fight city hall, (the establishment.) Trump? He wasn't taught that lesson, he had a privileged and warped youth, IMO.

Bleak House​

"On the day I arrived at Cohn’s office, in his imposing limestone townhouse on East 68th Street, his Rolls-Royce was parked outside. But all elegance stopped at the front door. It was a fetid place, a shambles of dusty bedrooms and office warrens where young male assistants made their way up and down the stairs. Cohn often greeted visitors in a robe. On occasion, I.R.S. agents were said to sit in the hallway and, knowing Cohn’s reputation as a deadbeat, were there to intercept any envelopes with money.

Cohn’s bedroom was crowded with a collection of stuffed frogs that sat on the floor, propped against a large TV. Everything about him suggested a curious combination of an arrested child and a sleaze. I sat on a small sofa covered with dozens of stuffed creatures that exploded with dust as I tried to move them aside. Cohn was compact, with a mirthless smile, the scars from his plastic surgeries visible around his ears. As he spoke, his tongue darted in and out; he twirled his Rolodex, as if to impress me with his network of contacts. The kind of law Cohn practiced, in fact, needed only a telephone. (The New Yorker would later report that his longtime switchboard operator taped his calls and kept notes of conversations.) . . . "

There's no proof that he assaulted her 30 years ago. She slandered him.
Since when does a Jury in the USA require "proof" ??
Neither does Trump nor his crowed need proof, to forward unsubstantiated and false claims, towards an election having been rigged.

Forum List

Back