Damn, I mean just damn. trump just slandered Carroll again.

Of course, she will. The bond is posted, and when the appeal is denied (a 99.9% certainity) the remainder of the monies will be in her hot and horny hands.
Rambunctious squeals like a baby porker ready to be put on the grill. Of course, he's got the apple in his mouth.

1710372846865.png

Yes, E. Jean Carroll has been awarded $5 million in a civil trial against former President Donald Trump. The jury found Trump liable for sexually abusing and defaming Carroll in a Manhattan department store in the 1990s.

What are you talking about?

In the Carroll Trials (Carroll I and Carroll II) the Judge didn't make a summary judgement.

In Carroll I the jury found (A) that FPOTUS#45 sexually assaulted Carroll, and as a result (B) he defamed her and awarded compensator and punitive damages. Carroll I was BOTH a Trial of Fact to determine if assault happened and if so, what the damages were.

In Carroll II, the jury only addressed damages because as the Trail of Fact in Carroll I that jury had already found that the sexual assault occurred so it wasn't a question before the second jury.

Maybe you are confusing this with the New York State Civil fraud trail where both the State and FPOTUS#45 legal team requested summary judgement? The Judge in that case ruled on 1 of the 7 claims, the other six were decided based on a bench trial that was conducted from October 2023 to January 2024.

WW
It's bullshit,

It was 30 years ago
NEw York passed a law for one person to remove statute of limitations
We've seen this with Clarence Thomas, Brett Kavanaugh, it's all bullshit the left does, make up some sex issue years later. And they tried it in NYC, ok, well lets try Hutner Biden in Tennesee.....lets see how that goes.

As for the judge, the jury did not convict him of rape, but the judge just makes it up....what a cock sucker.

It's bullshit,

It was 30 years ago
NEw York passed a law for one person to remove statute of limitations
We've seen this with Clarence Thomas, Brett Kavanaugh, it's all bullshit the left does, make up some sex issue years later. And they tried it in NYC, ok, well lets try Hutner Biden in Tennesee.....lets see how that goes.

As for the judge, the jury did not convict him of rape, but the judge just makes it up....what a cock sucker.

LOLz

You should look into the history of the law. It wasn't passed for "one person", it was passed in response to the previous years worth of the "Me To" movement.

Then go back and look at the legislative vote on the law. It passed unanimously in the State Senate and by a vote of 140–3 in the State Assembly. So GOP legislators voted overhelmingly to pass the law to "get Trump".

WW

He can get the Saudi Prince to bail him out, or hit up his China and Russian fans if those in the USA run out of money to pay his penalties, or sell the top secret info he kept? 😲😱
Or get paid for sharing classified information to a ghost writer for millions like Biden did.

1710639050722.png

That pick-up window made me smile.
I'm conflicted on its' message.
Does the equivalency improve Don Trump so to be a better man?
Or Jesus Christ a worse god?

Russian collusion?
It's a fact, that Russia interferes in US elections and in other countries as well - so what's your problem? That Trump profited from that in 2016?? That Trump even "encouraged" it??

Whether one describes this activity as collusion or not, there’s a lot of it: The report describes hundreds of actions by Trump, his campaign, and his associates in the run-up to the 2016 election that involve some degree of participation by Trump or his associates in Russian activity.

Last edited:
No, and you halfwit cultists always make this mistake.

You think you are normal. So you assume everyone else is a thin skinned little b**** who worships a politician. Like you.

You are not normal.
You do, you missed the Obama years. I was like this before Trump, I just love slobbering on him, to piss you little bitches off.

It's a fact, that Russia interferes in US elections and in other countries as well - so what's your problem? That Trump profited from that in 2016?? That Trump even "encouraged" it??

Whether one describes this activity as collusion or not, there’s a lot of it: The report describes hundreds of actions by Trump, his campaign, and his associates in the run-up to the 2016 election that involve some degree of participation by Trump or his associates in Russian activity.
Propaganda.
.. election interference.

Do you have proof Trump has a 'revenge fantasy?' Seems to me, the left want to falsely project that notion because, if Trump gets elected and he starts reinstating his prior EOs (especially on fossil fuels) they will have a 'history' of that false claim to once again denigrate him.

Under Biden US oil production is higher than it's ever been.

Forum List

Back