DACA Ruled Illegal

It's about time a real judge makes the right decision. I'll be even happier when the Presidential election is overturned and we can be rid of those two ignoramuses.
What is the constitutional procedure for overturning an election?
My understanding is that state legislatures can decertify their original results if they find election altering fraud. It's looking like there may have been that level of fraud in 5 states. If that is the case, I'm sure there is something that can be done. I can't imagine being forced to accept a false voting result.

There is no proven fraud and Republicans themselves say they cannot overturn a legally certified election result.

I can't imagine being forced to accept a false voting result.
The states had their chance to correct it within the first 40 days.

After that, it's set in stone, except for the next check on January 6th. That was the last hurdle.

It's about time a real judge makes the right decision. I'll be even happier when the Presidential election is overturned and we can be rid of those two ignoramuses.
My understanding is that state legislatures can decertify their original results if they find election altering fraud. It's looking like there may have been that level of fraud in 5 states. If that is the case, I'm sure there is something that can be done. I can't imagine being forced to accept a false voting result.

I don't think so because CONGRESS certified the election on January 6.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not impersonating a parliamentarian. I don't know what can be done. But in fairness, if Congress certified under false pretenses, there should be a way to change it.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not impersonating a parliamentarian. I don't know what can be done. But in fairness, if Congress certified under false pretenses, there should be a way to change it.
The constitution makes it clear. Congress has the final say in choosing a president. The 12th gives to congress the power to handle controversies, and if necessary to directly select the president from the top 3 receivers of electoral votes.

Whatever decision they make, is final. Even if they voted based on false information.

Get right on the Constitutional amendment. I will likely be dead when it finally gets ratified, if ever!

What false pretenses?

All 50 states certified the election results, then Congress Certified the roll call of all 50 states to be able to say Biden was the winner of the Electoral College.

Congress does have the power to contest any states certification results during the January 6 Roll call.

OF COURSE DACA IS ILLEGAL...BECAUSE DACA IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL - EVEN BARAK OBAMA, THE SELF-PROCLAIMED CONSTIRUTIONSL SCHOLAR, DECLARED THIS TO BE A FACT ... BEFORE HE RAMMED IT INTO LAW THROUGH PERSONAL EDICT.

BARRY DECLARED PUBLICLY HE HAD NO AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR CHANGE US IMMIGRATION LAW...BUT THAT IS WHAT HE DID, BY-PASSING CONGRESS TO DO SO WITH HIS EDICT.

SNOWFLAKES WHO ATTEMPT TO SAY DIFFERENTLY OR DEFEND DACA AS LAW PROVE THEY ARE EITHER STUPID OR TROLLS, THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE CONSTITUTION SAYS.

BIDEN'S REFUSAL NOW TO ENFORCE US IMMIGRATION LAW IS JUST AS CRIMINAL AS BARRY RAMMING DACA INTO LAW BY HIMSELF!

No coxucker it does not show anything other than I believe immigrants should apply LEGALLY instead of sneaking into the US.
We do have immigration LAWS.
Good point. Ronald Reagan should have NEVER given millions of them amnesty.

Ronald Reagan was a great President. Trump would be a pimple compared to Ronald Reagan. Ronald Reagan had much higher approval ratings than Trump.

SNOWFLAKES WHO ATTEMPT TO SAY DIFFERENTLY OR DEFEND DACA AS LAW PROVE THEY ARE EITHER STUPID OR TROLLS, THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE CONSTITUTION SAYS.
The Constitution gave to the states the granting of citizenship. With the congress the power to make uniform rules of naturalization.

Ronald Reagan was a great President. Trump would be a pimple compared to Ronald Reagan. Ronald Reagan had much higher approval ratings than Trump.
Trump is in the bottom 5 of presidents. There are only 3 presidents rated below Trump, so even Carter had higher approval ratings. And his ratings sucked.

We are talking about people who came here as a child.
More accurately, people who came here by no choice of their own. They were brought here by others, at an age where they could not make that decision for themselves.

Trump is in the bottom 5 of presidents. There are only 3 presidents rated below Trump, so even Carter had higher approval ratings. And his ratings sucked.
Who was doing the rating? That's right! It was libtard history professors from CSPAN.

The Constitution gave to the states the granting of citizenship. With the congress the power to make uniform rules of naturalization.
CONGRESS - NOT the President!
The president isn't changing the naturalization laws. He's just using discretion over the executive power of deportation.
Oh STFU, & STOP!

Barry declared he could not do anything- so you are calling HIM a liar.

What part of 'ONLY CONGRESS CAN MAKE LAWS' do you NOT understand, snowflake?

Perhaps if you paid more attention to 'Schoolhouse Rockl' and less to CRT you would be smart enough to understand.

Illegal to let illegals be legal with an EO.
If it’s so great, pass the laws, Democrats.

It's about time a freaking judge got their head out of their ass. DACA was unconstitutional form the get and it only took 9 years to get an appropriate ruling. It should have bit the dust the same time DAPA did.

You have no clue what you are talking about. You had no issues with Trump making up laws without congressional approval.

Actually it's you that has no clue. Not only did maobama do what he said at least 21 times he didn't have the constitutional authority to do, and he VIOLATED THE LAW in the process. He issued work permits to people the law said weren't eligible to have them.

Now how about you provide some examples of laws Trump made up.

Forum List

Back