DACA Ruled Illegal

Weatherman2020
Of course its illegal and Obama knew it when he wrote the EO. No one ever challenged it in court. Now they have.

Every one of those DACA kids should be shipped back to wherever they came from and the lord know how many billions they have cost we tax payers.

Weatherman2020
Of course its illegal and Obama knew it when he wrote the EO. No one ever challenged it in court. Now they have.

Every one of those DACA kids should be shipped back to wherever they came from and the lord know how many billions they have cost we tax payers.

Deporting DACA kids who came here through no fault of their own would be like deporting you to Tunisia. You don't speak the language and have never lived there before.

I'm sorry, but of all illegals I think they deserve the opportunity to stay here legally. The parents of said DACAs should pack their bags!

Admiral Rockwell Tory
I don't agree. Obama knew he was breaking the law when he imported all those kids to the US. Those kids have cost us billions and they aren't our responsibility.

They should be shipped back to whatever country they came from and to the relatives they have there.

Admiral Rockwell Tory
I don't agree. Obama knew he was breaking the law when he imported all those kids to the US. Those kids have cost us billions and they aren't our responsibility.

They should be shipped back to whatever country they came from and to the relatives they have there.

Obama did not import "all of those kids". They came here when their parent's snuck across the border for years, under both Republicans and Democrats. Their parents broke the law.

DACA has been ruled and thus is ILLEGAL. Next....

Good luck finding, rounding up all those unaccompanied children Biden is illegally trafficking all over the US without letting local and state officials know they are coming...

Admiral Rockwell Tory
So did Obama. He wrote the EO even though he knew it wasn't lawful.
The EO prevented them from being deported. What he did was illegal. I never said anything of the sort to contradict that.

Congress just cannot get a immigration reform bill passed because the Democrats want to let everyone in, and Republicans want to keep everyone out. There is a happy medium if they can ever agree upon it. I don't see it happening. I would like DACAs to be made legal, give them a green card, and lawful permanent resident status. I don't support citizenship for them.

The EO prevented them from being deported. What he did was illegal. I never said anything of the sort to contradict that.

Congress just cannot get a immigration reform bill passed because the Democrats want to let everyone in, and Republicans want to keep everyone out. There is a happy medium if they can ever agree upon it. I don't see it happening. I would like DACAs to be made legal, give them a green card, and lawful permanent resident status. I don't support citizenship for them.
i just want current laws enforced.

One more example of the Callous Conservative Set: Seeking to send DACA children who entered the US to a country they have no recollection of the culture and language is evil; the child must have the mental capacity to be charged of a crime. S/He must have the known what s/he is doing and intended to do so in order to be found guilty of the crime. Strictly speaking, any child younger than seven does not have the mental capacity to commit a crime.

Mens rea, the intention or knowledge of wrongdoing that constitutes part of a crime, as opposed to the action or conduct of the accused.

Most states and the Federal Government set 14 and above as knowingly understanding the illegality, and those who seek asylum, by law must be represented by an attorney.

Last edited:
That's okay, Traitor Joe©™ is waving them in and using the military to send new batches of illegals all across America.

And leftists be like, you go girl. Such is their hatred of America and the average American. Because there is no positive in this for America and the average American.

Fuck Biden

Fuck Biden voters.

Fuck those who still support Biden.
He's also making sure they spread COVID all over red-states.

Forum List

Back