DACA Ruled Illegal

Federal Judge blocks approval of new DACA applications, but postponed the effect of his ruling on current program recipients

Judge’s ruling barred the Biden administration from approving new DACA applications, but the judge stayed the immediate effect of his ruling on current DACA recipients.

DACA Immigration Program Invalidated by Federal Judge

There is another court ruling that allows it. The Supreme Court will likely rule the case is moot and throw out the ruling.

Should we wait for you to post a link?

LefTards:
"Don't you dare try to take our wetbacks from us...they are the only reason the party of filth is relevant."
(ATTN scared bitches: Wetback is not a racist word....it's a very POLITICAL word in fact.)
600-608694-you-didnt-know-about-operation-wetback.jpg

Illegal to let illegals be legal with an EO.
If it’s so great, pass the laws, Democrats.

It's been ruled the other way multiple times, just because some whack-a-doodle in Texas says something don't really mean much. It'll go the other way on appeal.
I think you already know that this is going to return to the SCOTUS. Unti lSCOTUS rules on it, Biden cannot grant any more
folks to DACA.

The last ruling was a technical mistake that Roberts wanted corrected. (He was buying time for the Legislature to protect
the DACA kids.)

This current lawsuit was brilliant on the part of the Texas Lawyers. They used the ruling by Roberts(SCOTUS) in reverse. They said
last time Trump had to give a reason for dumping it. They went after Obama's originalorder saying he never gave any
justification for overriding a law. That's how the judge ruled. The EO itself is unconstitutional. SCOTUS has never ruled on that.
The first time they just issued a stay for the Legislature to work it out. That was 5 or 6 years ago. The 2nd time they needed
a reason from Trump. This time SCOTUS has to review the EO as issued, and it is not a 5-4 court, this time. It is a 6-3 court,
so Roberts cannot come up with some technical piece of law to buy any more time.

DACA now rests with the Legislature to make DACA law before it returns to the SCOTUS

The Supreme Court has also given Presidents great latitude ibn immigration. They allowed Trump to create new rules without Congressional approval. (It was the Trump Administration that was trying to get rid of DACA. The Supreme Court will likely rule the case is moot. Another federal judge has ruled that the Biden Administration must approve new DACA applications.

Federal Judge blocks approval of new DACA applications, but postponed the effect of his ruling on current program recipients

Judge’s ruling barred the Biden administration from approving new DACA applications, but the judge stayed the immediate effect of his ruling on current DACA recipients.

DACA Immigration Program Invalidated by Federal Judge

There is another ruling that states the government must accept new applicants.

"A federal judge ruled Friday the Trump administration must begin accepting new applications for the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program benefiting hundreds of thousands of migrants brought illegally to the United States as minors.

U.S. District Judge Nicholas Garaufis found that a memo issued in July by acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf was invalid. The memo suspended new applications to the program that protects some young immigrants from deportation and reduced how long renewals were valid, from two years to one year."

It's about time a freaking judge got their head out of their ass. DACA was unconstitutional form the get and it only took 9 years to get an appropriate ruling. It should have bit the dust the same time DAPA did.

You have no clue what you are talking about. You had no issues with Trump making up laws without congressional approval.

It would be nice if the children brought here through no fault of there own who speak act & believe as Americans could stay & become Americans. Could be wrong but think its ok to stop allowing more in the future' IF we can try to help them to be able to stay in there own country, Its a tough call when it concerns children.

Judge Andrew Hanen ruled what everybody already knows. daca is an illegal program for illegal aliens. the so called dreamers are nothing more then illegal aliens that need to be deported. once deported if they want to immigrate to the USA they need to apply to immigrate legally and go to the back of the line like everybody else. there are thousands of people from all over the world who have applied to immigrate legally to the USA and are waiting for their turn. these illegal aliens the so call dreamers are demanding not only legal status but they are demanding US citizenship. dementia joe and nancy pelosi and her democlowns want to reward these illegal border jumpers for violating US immigration laws. The US congress did not create Daca and the seating US president did not signed it into law. The US congress did not grant the funds to run daca
Would you care to try that line again, in English this time?

What is the constitutional procedure for overturning an election?
A court can declare Trump the winner in 2020. But the USSC has already ruled that a writ of mandamus against the president is limited to ministerial acts.

In short, they don't have the power to tell Biden to leave office. That would have to be an act of congress ex: impeachment.

It's about time a real judge makes the right decision. I'll be even happier when the Presidential election is overturned and we can be rid of those two ignoramuses.

We do not have one, just have to keep impeaching until you get to some one you want.

Impeach president, impeach VP, then pick the speaker. If you can impeach that means you control the house

I think the Trump plan is
1) Trump becomes speaker of the house
2) They impeach Biden
3) They impeach Harris

The problem is the first step can't happen before 2023

my mother said this and i asked her why the fuck he would do this as he was about to run for president? She didn't understand the rational and I laughed at her for being silly

This connects the dots tho

he's not going to do this but it's true this is the only path. It's so outlandish i couldn't even connect the dots as I wrote out my previous post.

It's about time a real judge makes the right decision. I'll be even happier when the Presidential election is overturned and we can be rid of those two ignoramuses.

We do not have one, just have to keep impeaching until you get to some one you want.

Impeach president, impeach VP, then pick the speaker. If you can impeach that means you control the house
That's not how that works! If the President and Vice President leave office, the Speaker of the House becomes President. After them is President pro tem of the Senate.

My understanding is that state legislatures can decertify their original results if they find election altering fraud. It's looking like there may have been that level of fraud in 5 states. If that is the case, I'm sure there is something that can be done. I can't imagine being forced to accept a false voting result.

My understanding is that state legislatures can decertify their original results if they find election altering fraud. It's looking like there may have been that level of fraud in 5 states. If that is the case, I'm sure there is something that can be done. I can't imagine being forced to accept a false voting result.
Sorry, you are wrong. No resolution exists. You better start imagining.

That's not how that works! If the President and Vice President leave office, the Speaker of the House becomes President. After them is President pro tem of the Senate.
"pick" as in don't impeach them

"means you control the house"

Understanding inference is an important part of reading.

I don't think so because CONGRESS certified the election on January 6.

Judge Andrew Hanen ruled what everybody already knows. daca is an illegal program for illegal aliens. the so called dreamers are nothing more then illegal aliens that need to be deported. once deported if they want to immigrate to the USA they need to apply to immigrate legally and go to the back of the line like everybody else. there are thousands of people from all over the world who have applied to immigrate legally to the USA and are waiting for their turn. these illegal aliens the so call dreamers are demanding not only legal status but they are demanding US citizenship. dementia joe and nancy pelosi and her democlowns want to reward these illegal border jumpers for violating US immigration laws. The US congress did not create Daca and the seating US president did not signed it into law. The US congress did not grant the funds to run daca

This is a crooked, racist judge. What you would expect from Texas. Texas is the most corrupt , fascist state in the union. DACA is not illegal as presidents have discretion in who gets deported. DACA recipients should receive citizenship status. They are Americans. Many of them have no memory of their home country. The only memory they have is of the US. DACA is the type of program that Ronald Reagan would approve of. It requires them to either have a job or be in training. They did not violate immigration laws. The US Congress did not approve the new rules that Trump wanted but that was okay with you.

Forum List

Back