DACA Ruled Illegal

That's okay, Traitor Joe©™ is waving them in and using the military to send new batches of illegals all across America.

And leftists be like, you go girl. Such is their hatred of America and the average American. Because there is no positive in this for America and the average American.

Fuck Biden

Fuck Biden voters.

Fuck those who still support Biden.

That's okay, Traitor Joe©™ is waving them in and using the military to send new batches of illegals all across America.

And leftists be like, you go girl. Such is their hatred of America and the average American. Because there is no positive in this for America and the average American.

Fuck Biden

Fuck Biden voters.

Fuck those who still support Biden.
I get it, you are afraid and that has made you hateful - I think you are a very sick puppy.

Last edited:
Illegal to let illegals be legal with an EO.
If it’s so great, pass the laws, Democrats.

Once again, you have no credibility. I have a Q.: Where do you find these Internet Tabloids? And why is this not in the real news?
Have a 2 year old show you how the hyperlinks to the WSJ work, shitforbrains.
A Murdock editorial? Why didn't you post it? You're almost as incredulous as trump.

There was nothing illegal about what he did. He can state that his administration would not pursue deportation of those who were brought here as kids.

What was done wrong is extenuating that into the next administration. This fall in the lap of Obama. He promised the Hispanic community that if they supported him the first thing he would do is address immigration reform. He did not. He issued an EO on his way out.

Federal Judge blocks approval of new DACA applications, but postponed the effect of his ruling on current program recipients

Judge’s ruling barred the Biden administration from approving new DACA applications, but the judge stayed the immediate effect of his ruling on current DACA recipients.

DACA Immigration Program Invalidated by Federal Judge
but, but, but...."diversity is our strength!"

Once again, you have no credibility. I have a Q.: Where do you find these Internet Tabloids? And why is this not in the real news?
Have a 2 year old show you how the hyperlinks to the WSJ work, shitforbrains.

Leftists are the gift that keeps on giving I suppose, their posts are so full of irony.

ILMAO @ "once again no credibility". Meets my signature to a tee.

Last edited:

It's been ruled the other way multiple times, just because some whack-a-doodle in Texas says something don't really mean much. It'll go the other way on appeal.
Translation:
"Don't you dare try to take our racist comment edited from us...they're the only reason the party of filth is relevant."

Last edited by a moderator:

It's been ruled the other way multiple times, just because some whack-a-doodle in Texas says something don't really mean much. It'll go the other way on appeal.
I think you already know that this is going to return to the SCOTUS. Unti lSCOTUS rules on it, Biden cannot grant any more
folks to DACA.

The last ruling was a technical mistake that Roberts wanted corrected. (He was buying time for the Legislature to protect
the DACA kids.)

This current lawsuit was brilliant on the part of the Texas Lawyers. They used the ruling by Roberts(SCOTUS) in reverse. They said
last time Trump had to give a reason for dumping it. They went after Obama's originalorder saying he never gave any
justification for overriding a law. That's how the judge ruled. The EO itself is unconstitutional. SCOTUS has never ruled on that.
The first time they just issued a stay for the Legislature to work it out. That was 5 or 6 years ago. The 2nd time they needed
a reason from Trump. This time SCOTUS has to review the EO as issued, and it is not a 5-4 court, this time. It is a 6-3 court,
so Roberts cannot come up with some technical piece of law to buy any more time.

DACA now rests with the Legislature to make DACA law before it returns to the SCOTUS

Forum List

Back