DACA illegals sue trump for welfare

Democrats make the poor ......................

I'm not here to defend "Democrats". You can address what I say or rant away.
well then they should go back to their country, or get a fking job. why is it people like you nurture and treat these folks as codependents. shame. really is.

DACA.....we are discussing kids. They are wanting to be able to get jobs.
yep, and they got free school that americans paid for. why don't they work? curious?

They are kids.
DACA is for illegals 16 to 31.
I have read that less than half are in high school.
Try again?

QUOTE="pknopp, post: 23129020, member: 72370"]

well then they should go back to their country, or get a fking job. why is it people like you nurture and treat these folks as codependents. shame. really is.

DACA.....we are discussing kids. .
yep, and they got free school that americans paid for. why don't they work? curious?

They are kids.[/QUOTE]
well wait, you said and I quote "They are wanting to be able to get jobs". huh? dude, I think your brain leaked out your ears.

The OP is about 2 kids suing the govt for welfare.
Try again?
I didn't know kids qualified for food stamps, isn't that adults? I'm just saying this is like quicksand.
It is kids.
so? aren't there american kids in worse shape? why do you ignore american kids? curious, you really hate america huh?

Try again?
I didn't know kids qualified for food stamps, isn't that adults? I'm just saying this is like quicksand.
They get claimed by the adult in the household. But I know what he meant lol

The vast majority are. Right now those here illegally qualify for very, very few social programs. The kids qualify for some food stamps. No one can survive here just on that.

Try again?

And? They have little choice in the matter. Trump says that if they get food stamps he would see to it that they never become citizens. Empty rhetoric aside, they have little say in the matter.

They are kids.
yeah, so are all of the kids in baltimore and chicago and detroit and st. louis. so? what are you trying to excuse exactly?

I'm not the one making excuses.

Try again?

And? They have little choice in the matter. Trump says that if they get food stamps he would see to it that they never become citizens. Empty rhetoric aside, they have little say in the matter.
that wasn't the OP though. how did we get to kids?

They are kids.
yeah, so are all of the kids in baltimore and chicago and detroit and st. louis. so? what are you trying to excuse exactly?

nope, you're ignoring american kids. Why aren't you demanding an explanation of benefits to the billions that went to Baltimore that didn't help them one bit? dude, you have to start making some sense.

The Congressional Budget Office has estimated that granting amnesty to roughly 3.5 million enrolled and eligible DACA illegal aliens would cost American citizens at least $26 billion as about one in five DACA illegal aliens would end up on food stamps, and at least one in seven would go on Medicaid.

The Congressional Budget Office has estimated that granting amnesty to roughly 3.5 million enrolled and eligible DACA illegal aliens would cost American citizens at least $26 billion as about one in five DACA illegal aliens would end up on food stamps, and at least one in seven would go on Medicaid.
and we still have Baltimore, St. Louis, Chicago, Detroit, LA kids who are struggling and can't get school choice. WHY????? Take care of american kids first. I demand it. School Choice and stop the cycle.

They are kids.
Try again?

With the rescission of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program moving into full force in spring 2018, an average of 915 young unauthorized immigrants will lose their work authorization and protection from deportation each day beginning on March 6, 2018 through March 5, 2020, according to MPI estimates.

A Profile of Current DACA Recipients by Education, Industry, and Occupation

"Work authorizations".

Try again?
It is kids.
so? aren't there american kids in worse shape? why do you ignore american kids? curious, you really hate america huh?

I support programs for all struggling kids.

They are kids.
Try again?

With the rescission of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program moving into full force in spring 2018, an average of 915 young unauthorized immigrants will lose their work authorization and protection from deportation each day beginning on March 6, 2018 through March 5, 2020, according to MPI estimates.

"Work authorizations".
giphy.gif

Try again?
It is kids.

then why aren't you demanding where the money went in Baltimore? ole Elijah dude stole their money and you don't seem to care. sorry shit right there. if you did post something against that, I want proof.

They are kids.

nope, you're ignoring american kids. Why aren't you demanding an explanation of benefits to the billions that went to Baltimore that didn't help them one bit? dude, you have to start making some sense.

I fully support the prosecution of those who are either irresponsible, inept or corrupt with our programs. We recently had a thread where people were being prosecuted over funds to Puerto Rico. I fully support the prosecution.

They are kids.

I fully support the prosecution of those who are either irresponsible, inept or corrupt with our programs. We recently had a thread where people were being prosecuted over funds to Puerto Rico. I fully support the prosecution.
take care of americans first. our VA and homeless. until then, I give two shits about daca kids.

They are kids.
Try again?

"Work authorizations".
Doesnt mean they were working.
Plus

Try again?
It is kids.

then why aren't you demanding where the money went in Baltimore? ole Elijah dude stole their money and you don't seem to care. sorry shit right there. if you did post something against that, I want proof.

Two different things. One is a support for the programs and one is a support for the corruption in those programs. I support the first, not the second.

They are kids.
Try again?

"Work authorizations".
Doesnt mean they were working.
Plus

So four working paying taxes and one not. Seems to me to not be a loss.

They are kids.

take care of americans first. our VA and homeless. until then, I give two shits about daca kids.

Don't. I don't care. It's funny though, when there are programs forwarded to assist the homeless they largely get condemned.

Forum List

Back