DACA illegals sue trump for welfare

I’m not real sure...what course of action do you think they should take should SCOTUS fuck up?
Certainly you don’t think we are a nation that rewards children for their parents criminality...right?

I am torn on the whole issue.

I do not want to reward them for their parents actions, but I also do not think we should punish them for their parent's actions. I mean I would never hold your actions against your kids, they did not get to choose their parents.

How about we split the difference, if they are here and a gainfully employed productive member of society we let them stay, the ones that do not fit this description we boot out.

Let’s create a fictional parallel to remove the FEELZ and for ease of understanding.
Criminal father robs a bank
Authorities find the father gave the stolen loot to his children
Are we a nation that wouldn’t want to take the stolen loot away from the children because we would view it as “punishing” said children?
Wasn’t this precedent set long ago in this nation?

(Cue the Loons to cry false comparison)

I like that you recognize it is a shitty comparison and yet you post it anyhow!

Try this....
Criminal father robs a bank.....Authorities find the father used the stolen loot to send his children to school so the kid could get a job. Should the kid be fired from the job?

Their parents are working their assess off for businesses and corporations making very low wages so that "shareholders" can continue to get increasing returns. In return we can at least make sure their kids can eat.

Link?
Of the 20-40 million here; how many are working their asses off for “businesses and corporations”?
I’m certain you have those numbers?
Here in the wetback capital of America; the majority of the cockroaches work off the books for cash for their barely legal cousins running illegal businesses like Juan’s Tree Trimming, Gustavo’s Auto Body...etc etc

The vast majority are. Right now those here illegally qualify for very, very few social programs. The kids qualify for some food stamps. No one can survive here just on that.
So why should illegals come here and live off the taxpayer teat? Doyathink?

They should not. Anybody that comes here and has nothing to offer should be sent packing

You support that or you would be demanding actions actually be taken that would change that. Under Trump there does not appear to have been any charges brought by the administration on those doing to the hiring of those here illegally.
I completely support going after employers.
Cut off ALL incentive.
Assume again.

You can support whatever you want.....or more to the fact, you can claim to support whatever you want. Trump is not going to go after the employers and his base will still vote for him again. Words without actions are worthless.
Trump does more against illegals than anyone else but he doesnt do near enough. Like going after employers.

Trump claims to do more. In reality he does not. How did those raids that were going to deport a million people go?
Asylum for one.
Taking away welfare for illegals for two.
Nobody else would have done that.
The more incentive we do away with, the less that will come.

Illegals qualified for very few welfare programs. The kids qualified for food stamps. They still do. That has not ended. Trump has made mostly empty threats.

Some call for "reparations" (Which I do not support). The argument is that we are not responsible for the actions of our parents (grandparents).

Seems though many of those same people do want to make kids responsible for the actions of their parents here.

Let’s create a fictional parallel to remove the FEELZ and for ease of understanding.
Are we a nation that wouldn’t want to take the stolen loot away from the children because we would view it as “punishing” said children?

Has nothing to do with "feels". People are either responsible for the actions of their forefather or they are not. We will attempt to recoup what is taken from others which is why we should see that those not paying taxes now, pay taxes also.

No casting spin or gray area....this is simple shit.
Do you take the stolen loot from the children or do you let them keep other people’s money because you don’t want to “punish” them?

Golfing Gator where did you go?

I answered that. You avoid everything. I want them paying taxes to support the programs that helped them.

Golfing Gator get in here and help your scared buddy...he refuses to answer a straight question.
“Do you allow the children to keep the stolen loot?”

Their parents are working their assess off for businesses and corporations making very low wages so that "shareholders" can continue to get increasing returns. In return we can at least make sure their kids can eat.

Link?
Of the 20-40 million here; how many are working their asses off for “businesses and corporations”?
Here in the wetback capital of America; the majority of the cockroaches work off the books for cash for their barely legal cousins running illegal businesses like Juan’s Tree Trimming, Gustavo’s Auto Body...etc etc

The vast majority are. Right now those here illegally qualify for very, very few social programs. The kids qualify for some food stamps. No one can survive here just on that.
Democrats make the poor ......................

I'm not here to defend "Democrats". You can address what I say or rant away.
well then they should go back to their country, or get a fking job. why is it people like you nurture and treat these folks as codependents. shame. really is.

Cut off ALL incentive.
Assume again.

You can support whatever you want.....or more to the fact, you can claim to support whatever you want. Trump is not going to go after the employers and his base will still vote for him again. Words without actions are worthless.
Trump does more against illegals than anyone else but he doesnt do near enough. Like going after employers.

Trump claims to do more. In reality he does not. How did those raids that were going to deport a million people go?
Asylum for one.
Taking away welfare for illegals for two.
Nobody else would have done that.
The more incentive we do away with, the less that will come.

Illegals qualified for very few welfare programs. The kids qualified for food stamps. They still do. That has not ended. Trump has made mostly empty threats.
Umm ok

Link?

well then they should go back to their country, or get a fking job. why is it people like you nurture and treat these folks as codependents. shame. really is.

DACA.....we are discussing kids. They are wanting to be able to get jobs.

It blows my mind how people support importing dead weight..
Like we dont have enough already

You support that or you would be demanding actions actually be taken that would change that. Under Trump there does not appear to have been any charges brought by the administration on those doing to the hiring of those here illegally.
Cut off ALL incentive.
Assume again.

Employers such as himself.

Link?

yep, and they got free school that americans paid for. why don't they work? curious?

I’m not real sure...what course of action do you think they should take should SCOTUS fuck up?
Certainly you don’t think we are a nation that rewards children for their parents criminality...right?

I do not want to reward them for their parents actions, but I also do not think we should punish them for their parent's actions. I mean I would never hold your actions against your kids, they did not get to choose their parents.

How about we split the difference, if they are here and a gainfully employed productive member of society we let them stay, the ones that do not fit this description we boot out.

Try this....
Criminal father robs a bank.....Authorities find the father used the stolen loot to send his children to school so the kid could get a job. Should the kid be fired from the job?

Haha...nice spin.
You’re doing exactly what all severely LefTarded folks do...spin the simple parallel until it fits your twisted position...haha...nice
Look bud, this is simple shit....the father stole the cash for his children or the father stole citizenship for his children....neither should be kept by the children as both were STOLEN.
You can’t spin it bud...this shit is simple for thirdgraders.

yep, and they got free school that americans paid for. why don't they work? curious?

They are kids.

QUOTE="BrokeLoser, post: 23129013, member: 59273"]

Try this....

Haha...nice spin.
You’re doing exactly what all severely LefTarded folks do...spin the simple parallel until it fits your twisted position...haha...nice
Look bud, this is simple shit....the father stole the cash for his children or the father stole citizenship for his children....neither should be kept by the children as both were STOLEN.
You can’t spin it bud...this shit is simple for thirdgraders.[/QUOTE]
well damn, there's your issue.

Link?

The OP is about 2 kids suing the govt for welfare.
Try again?

They are kids.
yeah, so are all of the kids in baltimore and chicago and detroit and st. louis. so? what are you trying to excuse exactly?

Haha...nice spin.
You can’t spin it bud...this shit is simple for thirdgraders.

I agree they should not be given citizenship, not sure where you got the idea I wanted them to become citizens.

Cut off ALL incentive.
Assume again.

You mean giving an illegal a job to make his bed?

Try again?
I didn't know kids qualified for food stamps, isn't that adults? I'm just saying this is like quicksand.

Cut off ALL incentive.
Assume again.

You mean giving an illegal a job to make his bed?
he should actually send them back to their country. how's that.

Try again?
I didn't know kids qualified for food stamps, isn't that adults? I'm just saying this is like quicksand.
It is kids.

Forum List

Back