Shocking Fact: Immigrants - Legal and Illegal - Cost U.S. Taxpayers Money

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
It's not really shocking, to me. I already knew it. Maybe it is to people who buy the lie that immigrants are a net benefit to the economy.

2.1 Million Green Cards issued in the last two years, i.e. legal immigrants here to work. More than 5 million illegal immigrants, people encountered on the border but allowed to stay in the country by various legal machinations.

Legal immigrants are eligible for more than 90 needs based welfare programs after five years, and illegals are not eligible for the majority of them. However . . . their children, born or represented to have been born in the U.S. are eligible immediately, even if they were born the day after their mother crossed over. Since babies cannot open bank accounts nor use debit cards, those benefits are given to the parents.

As the director stated, persons with less than a tenth grade education, be they born in Kentucky or Chiapas, Mexico, will on average be a net drain on the taxpayers of the U.S. - for all of their lives.

Is it true that immigrants do jobs that Americans won't do? Not exactly. They do jobs that Americans will not do for what the employers can pay immigrants for the same job. Americans won't work in the tomato fields for minimum wage, as they found out in Georgia when they made doing so a condition of continued welfare benefits. Many Georgia welfare dolees showed up for the work and gamely tried. But they quit after the morning. If they would truly starve as a consequence, they would have come back the next day and until they got used to it.

Americans will pick tomatos but only for a better than living wage. Welfare allows the minimum wage to be a living wage by subsidizing families living off of it. Same for immigrants making minimum wage as cleaning crews, construction workers, bus boys, food processing and other jobs that employers prefer low-paid immigrants over Americans for.

I've seen Americans work much harder than any of those jobs, believe it or not. I saw them work harder than that in the military, where the work often stretches men to close to the breaking point, including road marching carrying packs, guns, and ammo for days with little rest and no sleep. I've seen Americans sweat like pigs loading and unloading UPS trailers after they have sat for hours in the Texas sun.

White and Asian Americans will work as hard as that in jobs with good pay and a real chance for advancement. Black and Brown Americans will work that hard in jobs with good pay (with exceptions that prove the rule for all those groups).

Immigrants will work almost as hard for low pay and no advancement. That is the sweet spot for employers who don't have to worry that the next promotion will get them sued by those passed over, nor that their workers will take time off for job interviews at other companies.

That is what Democrats are subsidizing and encouraging by paying low-skilled and uneducated people to immigrate. Their children will prosper and contribute, but that will be because they will NOT be immigrants.

It's not really shocking, to me. I already knew it. Maybe it is to people who buy the lie that immigrants are a net benefit to the economy.

2.1 Million Green Cards issued in the last two years, i.e. legal immigrants here to work. More than 5 million illegal immigrants, people encountered on the border but allowed to stay in the country by various legal machinations.

Legal immigrants are eligible for more than 90 needs based welfare programs after five years, and illegals are not eligible for the majority of them. However . . . their children, born or represented to have been born in the U.S. are eligible immediately, even if they were born the day after their mother crossed over. Since babies cannot open bank accounts nor use debit cards, those benefits are given to the parents.

As the director stated, persons with less than a tenth grade education, be they born in Kentucky or Chiapas, Mexico, will on average be a net drain on the taxpayers of the U.S. - for all of their lives.

Is it true that immigrants do jobs that Americans won't do? Not exactly. They do jobs that Americans will not do for what the employers can pay immigrants for the same job. Americans won't work in the tomato fields for minimum wage, as they found out in Georgia when they made doing so a condition of continued welfare benefits. Many Georgia welfare dolees showed up for the work and gamely tried. But they quick after the morning.

Americans will pick tomatos but only for a better than living wage. Welfare allows the minimum wage to be a living wage by subsidizing families living off of it. Same for immigrants making minimum wage as cleaning crews, construction workers, bus boys, food processing and other jobs that employers prefer low-paid immigrants over Americans for.

I've seen Americans work much harder than any of those jobs, in the military, where the work often stretches men to close to the breaking point, including road marching for days with little rest and no sleep. I've seen Americans sweat like pigs loading and unloading UPS trailers after they have sat for hours in the Texas sun. White and Asian Americans will work as hard as that in jobs with good pay and a real chance for advancement. Black and Brown Americans will work that hard in jobs with good pay (with exceptions that prove the rule for all those groups).

Immigrants will work almost as hard for low pay and no advancement. That is the sweet spot for employers who don't have to worry that the next promotion will get them sued by those passed over, nor that their workers will take time off for job interviews at other companies.

That is what Democrats are subsidizing and encouraging by paying low-skilled and uneducated people to immigrate. Their children will prosper and contribute, but that will be because they will NOT be immigrants.

Is that Rick Scott, the Senator from Medicare fraud?

The Corrupt Democrat Party treats American citizens like their opposition and like their tax slaves.
The Dems need moochers, not workers.

Some Rep from TX (Tubberville?) boarded a flight in one of the TX border cities to DC and he said better than half the plane was filled with illegals.

They had been issued cellphones, cash, hotel vouchers, etc.....All at taxpayer expense.

The cost of the Democrat Demolition of the border will be in the TRILLIONS. They will increase costs in education, crime and LE, healthcare, car insurance, relief services, there will be little that ISN'T affected the immigrants. And heaven help us if they bring diseases that cause massive outbreaks.

If I'm gonna be informed of who's ripping off Americans I rather it not be Rick Scott, the Senator from Medicare fraud

Is it true that immigrants do jobs that Americans won't do? Not exactly. They do jobs that Americans will not do for what the employers can pay immigrants for the same job. Americans won't work in the tomato fields for minimum wage, as they found out in Georgia when they made doing so a condition of continued welfare benefits. Many Georgia welfare dolees showed up for the work and gamely tried. But they quit after the morning. If they would truly starve as a consequence, they would have come back the next day and until they got used to it.

I've seen Americans work much harder than any of those jobs, believe it or not. I saw them work harder than that in the military, where the work often stretches men to close to the breaking point, including road marching carrying packs, guns, and ammo for days with little rest and no sleep. I've seen Americans sweat like pigs loading and unloading UPS trailers after they have sat for hours in the Texas sun.

White and Asian Americans will work as hard as that in jobs with good pay and a real chance for advancement. Black and Brown Americans will work that hard in jobs with good pay (with exceptions that prove the rule for all those groups).

Horseshit, complete and total horseshit. Americans ain't going to pick tomatoes. I mean seriously, what the fawk do you know? And it doesn't have anything to do with pay. My oldest son spent two summers in the tomato fields. He planted them, he suckered them, and he picked them, and he made more damn money that any of his peers working at fast food restaurants and grocery stores. And the best part, it laid the foundation for his adult life. I would advise anyone to send their sons into the tomato fields for summer work while in High School. But Americans won't do it. They couldn't handle it, picking their son up covered in mud, dead tired from exhaustion, first day my wife was crying her eyes out.

And the Heritage pecker tipped his card early on. It is not the illegal immigrants getting the benefits, it is their children. He can run the numbers all he wants, benefits paid to the children, but what he won't do is calculate the taxes paid by those children in adulthood. That is the key number. The government is not investing in the illegal immigrants, the government is investing in those children. Why will he not calculate the return on that investment?

What that Heritage dude is not going to tell you is, without those immigrant children, this country would run a negative birth rate. More Americans die every year than are born, if you take out the children born to both legal and illegal immigrants. That is a problem, a HUGE problem considering how we fund Social Security.

And in the end, that is just it. All you idiots bitching about the federal funding these immigrant children get would be eating cat food in retirement without the taxes paid by those immigrant children. And let's just be honest here, you won't have a damn problem with living off the labor of those children in your retirement years. My advise for you today is to STFU.

The cost of the Democrat Demolition of the border will be in the TRILLIONS. They will increase costs in education, crime and LE, healthcare, car insurance, relief services, there will be little that ISN'T affected the immigrants. And heaven help us if they bring diseases that cause massive outbreaks.
Tick tock, tick tock.......

Cant wait till it is hunting season.....

Liberal Hunting.png

Horseshit, complete and total horseshit. Americans ain't going to pick tomatoes. I mean seriously, what the fawk do you know? And it doesn't have anything to do with pay. My oldest son spent two summers in the tomato fields. He planted them, he suckered them, and he picked them, and he made more damn money that any of his peers working at fast food restaurants and grocery stores. And the best part, it laid the foundation for his adult life. I would advise anyone to send their sons into the tomato fields for summer work while in High School. But Americans won't do it. They couldn't handle it, picking their son up covered in mud, dead tired from exhaustion, first day my wife was crying her eyes out.

And the Heritage pecker tipped his card early on. It is not the illegal immigrants getting the benefits, it is their children. He can run the numbers all he wants, benefits paid to the children, but what he won't do is calculate the taxes paid by those children in adulthood. That is the key number. The government is not investing in the illegal immigrants, the government is investing in those children. Why will he not calculate the return on that investment?

What that Heritage dude is not going to tell you is, without those immigrant children, this country would run a negative birth rate. More Americans die every year than are born, if you take out the children born to both legal and illegal immigrants. That is a problem, a HUGE problem considering how we fund Social Security.

And in the end, that is just it. All you idiots bitching about the federal funding these immigrant children get would be eating cat food in retirement without the taxes paid by those immigrant children. And let's just be honest here, you won't have a damn problem with living off the labor of those children in your retirement years. My advise for you today is to STFU.
18 fucking years of diseased illegals and their anchors living off the government teat. Going to public schools, and using up hospital resources meant for US citizens. I just pray that you are T-boned by an illegal and when you are taken to the emergency room, you have to wait in line because 100s of illegals are in front of you. Misery is what you deserve, you fucking moron.

If Americans are incapable of picking tomatoes, now matter what the incentive, then how are they able to spend sweltering days and freezing nights in the mountains of Afghanistan, having hiked up them carrying more than a hundred pounds of equipment including thick armored vests?

What is the logic, that second generation Americans and later are somehow genetically incapable of farm labor, which the overwhelming majority of their ancestors performed all their lives? What is your explanation for that?

Pay them enough and they will do the work, just as they do at UPS.
He's not claiming that there is one. If you are, present your facts.
So illegal immigration is a government created problem to solve the government created problem of Social Security? With so many illegal aliens working under the table, how are they helping to fund Social Security?
If Americans did not have to pay so much in taxes to subsidize illegal immigration and other government foolishness, we could invest that money in our own retirement plans instead that Ponzi Scheme of a "safety net" that was doomed to fail from the start.

How does your desire to constantly increase the population fit in with your religion of Global Warming?

18 fucking years of diseased illegals and their anchors living off the government teat. Going to public schools, and using up hospital resources meant for US citizens. I just pray that you are T-boned by an illegal and when you are taken to the emergency room, you have to wait in line because 100s of illegals are in front of you. Misery is what you deserve, you fucking moron.
Hell, been there, done that. But this state requires uninsured motorist coverage for your car insurance, I was taken care of. And there were no points.

I got to say, it really takes a sorry sack of shit to complain about benefits provided to children, it really does. That is what the Heritage foundation pecker was doing, that is what the scam artist, biggest Medicare fraudster in history, was featuring. And that is precisely what you are doing. Until you are willing to send a letter to the SSA telling them to cut the amount of your retirement check that is funded by the children of illegal immigrants, you need to STFU.

Oh for God's sake. It doesn't matter if it's Rick Scott or Bob Scott or Scott Disick. It is not germane to the OP.
How do you feel about the money drain the illegals are placing on us?
Matters to me. This crook has no credibility. There is no evidence that illegals are a money drain. They for sure are not a drain on the money employers make off illegals

Oh for God's sake. It doesn't matter if it's Rick Scott or Bob Scott or Scott Disick. It is not germane to the OP.
How do you feel about the money drain the illegals are placing on us?
It is not a money drain you stupid imbecile. Every economist worth two shits will tell you that immigrants, both legal and illegal, are a net positive to our economy. That is the reality, and that, more than anything else, is what has made America great.

Nothing positive about it. Ask NY city... :113:
Nothing positive about the cartels taking over our border. Fentanyl isn't at all positive, nor is human trafficking. Neither is the rise in crime. Illegals are an absolute drain on our wallets. Any economist that thinks they are a positive, works for the government.
What we have now is not immigration. It is an assault on our country. One need only look to the European countries that fell for the open border bullshit to see how well it's going for them...

Forum List

Back