Current event: The tone of American anger that Could be Foretelling a Near Future Attempt at a Fascist Coup.

The expressions of anger, racism, and not so cleverly concealed expressions of gun violence on this forum might be taken seriously or it might just be put off to a few extremists looking for attention and solace following the defeat of Trump. Something bad is happening in America today, be it as bad as some predict or be it just anger and frustration of the few. Now is the time to expose it for 'whatever' it really is!

Expressing hate for minorities, be they black people, Slovenians, or Jews, early attempts at installing a fascist regime are always consistent.
The 'downtrodden' people's feelings are directed at the country's minorities as being the reason why their country is leaving the ordinary working person in poverty.

If either Trump, or the Republican party on behalf of Trump are going to make another attempt against America's democracy, the people will have to be clearly directed to seeing that some minority or minorities are to blame.

Americans will see huge increases in racism and gun related violence to compliment the violence as the time for the fascist attempted takeover draws nearer.

Are ordinary Americans hurting enough yet to justify in their minds more drastic measures be taken to stop black people from gaining anything resembling equality?

That which was possible to turn the people of 1930's Germany may not be any worse situation for them than it is for Americans today.

Were Germans or Italians less educated and less sophisticated then today's American people?
Just the opposite seems to be true.

The tone of the extremists posting on this forum is revealing, although it might be argued that they don't represent very many Americans.

I love our minorities.

I detest the Democrats at a level I never thought possible. They're a big pile.

If either xiden, or the communist demonRATS party on behalf of xiden are going to make another attempt against America's democracy, the people will have to be clearly directed to seeing that some minority or minorities are to blame.
Good one! Blatant hate being expressed against China as well as accusations of the encroaching 'communism' that needs to be invented as th enemy of the change that is needed. The change to fascism that you so clearly promote now.
WRONG AGAIN....im for AMERICA the way it was and should still be...dont spew your lying propaganda my way...

This attempt at a discussion needs an example that can lend legitimacy to the charges or suggestions:

We have one member threatening to go out and buy up more Glock handguns. What does this indicate to forum members?

Get 'em while you can?

If either xiden, or the communist demonRATS party on behalf of xiden are going to make another attempt against America's democracy, the people will have to be clearly directed to seeing that some minority or minorities are to blame.
Good one! Blatant hate being expressed against China as well as accusations of the encroaching 'communism' that needs to be invented as th enemy of the change that is needed. The change to fascism that you so clearly promote now.
Yeah.....who cares that China unleashed on the world a virus that you folks on the left claim has killed over half a million people.
We need to ignore this or be labeled racists.
I noticed that all of your arguments have to be isolated and debated separately in order for your rubbish to appear valid.

That's very difficult to say. Jan 6 changed some things. It took right wing domestic terrorism from the fringe to the forefront, and now they've got the attention of the law. That won't eliminate their support, but my guess is that only the more hardcore American jihadis are willing to see this through. I guess the question is how many of those people exist. My guess is that there's more than we might think.

The potential for a fascist takeover of government is dependent on some significant support within the military.

Does that exist now?
Does it exist to a significant degree to be useful?
Is the military sufficiently enough forewarned of the approaching danger?
Does Republican party support translate into military support?
Is the Flynn factor being played down to make it appear that there is no infiltration of the military?

Or do any Americans want to put the Trump thread down to a sick joke that has been squashed like a bug under America's strong and unfailing Constitutional democracy?

This thread is here to help get around to considering the questions, even though this forum isn't likely to contain enough credibility to provide some answers. On that question I'm anxious to be proven wrong.

This attempt at a discussion needs an example that can lend legitimacy to the charges or suggestions:

We have one member threatening to go out and buy up more Glock handguns. What does this indicate to forum members?

Get 'em while you can?
You're not to be ignored Billy, but you're probably too extremist to be taken seriously. Thanks for you 'sort' of worthwhile contribution!

1. Attempt at making wise investments? (the benefit of the doubt)
2. Attempts to flame or troll the forum with extremist rhetoric?
3. An attempt to encourage more people to arm themselves with more efficient handguns, in preparation for the soon coming violence on the streets?

This is a thread that's meant for supporters of the theory that fascism in on the rise in America, as well as for those who oppose the very idea and can show alternative reasons for the obvious issues that are coming to light.
fffff.gif

Well....at least you know that a Glock is a hand gun.....but you might call it an assault weapon or a scary bang bang that holds a million rounds.
Apparently you can't tell the difference between buying a gun for self-defense and buying a gun to kill someone.

The expressions of anger, racism, and not so cleverly concealed expressions of gun violence on this forum might be taken seriously or it might just be put off to a few extremists looking for attention and solace following the defeat of Trump. Something bad is happening in America today, be it as bad as some predict or be it just anger and frustration of the few. Now is the time to expose it for 'whatever' it really is!

Expressing hate for minorities, be they black people, Slovenians, or Jews, early attempts at installing a fascist regime are always consistent.
The 'downtrodden' people's feelings are directed at the country's minorities as being the reason why their country is leaving the ordinary working person in poverty.

If either Trump, or the Republican party on behalf of Trump are going to make another attempt against America's democracy, the people will have to be clearly directed to seeing that some minority or minorities are to blame.

Americans will see huge increases in racism and gun related violence to compliment the violence as the time for the fascist attempted takeover draws nearer.

Are ordinary Americans hurting enough yet to justify in their minds more drastic measures be taken to stop black people from gaining anything resembling equality?

That which was possible to turn the people of 1930's Germany may not be any worse situation for them than it is for Americans today.

Were Germans or Italians less educated and less sophisticated then today's American people?
Just the opposite seems to be true.

The tone of the extremists posting on this forum is revealing, although it might be argued that they don't represent very many Americans.
Look to history.

When people are their most frightened, their most paranoid, and their most frustrated, the right kind of person can swoop in and play to all of that. He will have a knack for speaking only to them and in their language That creates a bond with his followers that can only be broken by the worst of outcomes. He and they are the good victims, the others are the evil monsters.

That's exactly what we have right now. These people think they're patriots engaged in a holy war. And they're more than willing to at least threaten to use their guns and ammo.

"History doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme".

Indeed. The Americans did it to the British. They can do it to their own should it prove necessary.

It's not fear, paranoia or some political fad. Nor is it the phony racism jizzed up by the Democrat media.

It's disgust, disdain and decreasing patience, engendered by the current anti-American push by the idiot political left.

This what you folks are discussing........they want us to turn on each other.....so much for unity.

Get 'em while you can?
You're not to be ignored Billy, but you're probably too extremist to be taken seriously. Thanks for you 'sort' of worthwhile contribution!

Moi? Extremist?

All I want is for the federal government to stay on its side of the line.

]
Yeah.....who cares that China unleashed on the world a virus that you folks on the left claim has killed over half a million people.
I noticed that all of your arguments have to be isolated and debated separately in order for your rubbish to appear valid.

Your racism and your hateful talking points are well known in history for what they are, but you've managed to add a modern day slant to it!

'Communism' you summon up is already clearly seen on this thread as the sworn enemy of fascism. One of the extremists established that thankfully, and nobody seems to want to go back and fix it to suit their agenda!

Hate China for allegedly bringing the virus to America.
And then maybe tomorrow on some other thread, make the claim that the virus is just a fake anyway.

This is indicative of the low level of intelligence it takes to buy into fascism.
Is it possible that Germany's people of the 30's would have been capable of stooping to such a low level?

That's very difficult to say. Jan 6 changed some things. It took right wing domestic terrorism from the fringe to the forefront, and now they've got the attention of the law. That won't eliminate their support, but my guess is that only the more hardcore American jihadis are willing to see this through. I guess the question is how many of those people exist. My guess is that there's more than we might think.

The potential for a fascist takeover of government is dependent on some significant support within the military.

Does that exist now?
Is the Flynn factor being played down to make it appear that there is no infiltration of the military?

Or do any Americans want to put the Trump thread down to a sick joke that has been squashed like a bug under America's strong and unfailing Constitutional democracy?

This thread is here to help get around to considering the questions, even though this forum isn't likely to contain enough credibility to provide some answers. On that question I'm anxious to be proven wrong.
Just a guess, but it appears that his support cuts across various parts the population by the same percentages. So yes, I'd think around 30% of the military could theoretically be susceptible to persuasion. That's something that didn't even occur to me until Jan 6, when it appears some of the capitol police were at least somewhat sympathetic to the terrorist attack.

This is a man with profound personal/emotional issues, who also wields this much influence. It's a historic moment in our history.

My apologies to the people who have put such worthy effort into this topic, but I just must get down in the mud with this one.

It can only be seen as a confused attempt to demonize China at the same time as finding China guilt free!

I won't attempt to debate a garden variety slug on the point 'not' being made but I would encourage everybody else to get right into it.

The only point being made by this slug is that China must be hated and demonized because they are to blame/not to blame.

Back on topic please!

Does that exist now?

Just a guess, but it appears that his support cuts across various parts the population by the same percentages. So yes, I'd think around 30% of the military could theoretically be susceptible to persuasion. That's something that didn't even occur to me until Jan 6, when it appears some of the capitol police were at least somewhat sympathetic to the terrorist attack.

This is a man with profound personal/emotional issues, who also wields this much influence. It's a historic moment in our history.

I think there could be something to fear in the support that was at least covertly shown to have infiltrated the military.

Perhaps the way to make some sense of that suspicion is to imagine that Republican support does indeed translate into support of fascism by the military.

History can show us that this is much more than just conspiracy theory that can be rejected and forgotten. It has happened and can happen again.

This thread seems to be providing some examples on how it could happen, and even on how some people say it 'should' happen.

It's revealing in that it appears that it's tricked so many extremists into expressing themselves so openly!

Does that exist now?

I think there could be something to fear in the support that was at least covertly shown to have infiltrated the military.

Perhaps the way to make some sense of that suspicion is to imagine that Republican support does indeed translate into support of fascism by the military.

History can show us that this is much more than just conspiracy theory that can be rejected and forgotten. It has happened and can happen again.

This thread seems to be providing some examples on how it could happen, and even on how some people say it 'should' happen.

It's revealing in that it appears that it's tricked so many extremists into expressing themselves so openly!
Such is human nature. I guess we haven't learned.

At this point I would like to express my appreciation to this forum's owners, admins, mods who have allowed this thread to stay up in this section of the forum.

It's undoubtedly asking for answers to some very sensitive questions being put to Americans, as well as questions for America's political future.

I think it's taken nearly all the attempts at spamming and trolling and translated that sort of nonsense into vivid facts and truths. To members credit, neither political side is holding back on saying how they feel, and that's urgently needed now, as the new status quo emerges.

Late last week. Tucker Carlson thanked a guest he invited on his show who said that Republicans will vote in a fascist soon, and Tucker's response was along the lines of "very well said" and "I hope you come back."

Eerily similar to Trump's blowing kisses and expressions of love to the Capitol attackers on January 6th.
So, those are the exact words of the guest? We plan on voting in a fascist, soon.

Last edited:

Wait ----- Slovenians????! What is supposed to be the matter with Slovenians?

Does that exist now?

all you and mac1958 are doing is creating excuses for suppression of voters you don't agree with

and the more bizarre your rants the more violent you will be when libs are ready to take action

Forum List

Back