Current event: The tone of American anger that Could be Foretelling a Near Future Attempt at a Fascist Coup.

From the OP:

What these groups share is a belief that their very existence is threatened. Evangelical Christian support for Trump is often motivated by the fear that secular liberals are seeking to crush Christianity and banish it from the land. Such a fear lends itself to support for an authoritarian who will crush the opposition before it gets a chance to strike first. Trump has shown that evangelicals will support anyone who even pretends to care about their motivating issues – abortion, Jerusalem, religious freedom – regardless of his obvious repugnance by any normal understanding of Christian values.

This ideology’s beating heart will be a white nationalism motivated by a belief that the “true” (read: white) America is under siege from a combination of racial minorities and liberal elites. This conspiratorial worldview likewise lends itself to a support for using state power against these enemies of the people. For the future, the fact that Trump has generally been rather incompetent and unfocused at dismantling liberal democratic norms and institutions is less important than the fact that so many of his rank-and-file supporters clearly relish the idea that he might.

]
Yeah.....who cares that China unleashed on the world a virus that you folks on the left claim has killed over half a million people.
We need to ignore this or be labeled racists.
I noticed that all of your arguments have to be isolated and debated separately in order for your rubbish to appear valid.

Your racism and your hateful talking points are well known in history for what they are, but you've managed to add a modern day slant to it!

'Communism' you summon up is already clearly seen on this thread as the sworn enemy of fascism. One of the extremists established that thankfully, and nobody seems to want to go back and fix it to suit their agenda!

Hate China for allegedly bringing the virus to America.
And then maybe tomorrow on some other thread, make the claim that the virus is just a fake anyway.

This is indicative of the low level of intelligence it takes to buy into fascism.
Is it possible that Germany's people of the 30's would have been capable of stooping to such a low level?
My racism?

My wife is black and nearly half my family is Native-American.
My aunt is Korean.....so I even have Asians who call me uncle....never mind all of the black kids that do the same.
You can stick that racist bullshit up your commie ass.

The reason Germans stooped that low is because they used the same tactics on them they're using on us.
The difference being Americans aren't 99% nationalistic like Germans are.

The reason this shit happens is because you leftists practice group-think and force people to obey or be eliminated by the mob.

Critical race theory (CRT), the view that the law and legal institutions are inherently racist and that race itself, instead of being biologically grounded and natural, is a socially constructed concept that is used by white people to further their economic and political interests at the expense of people of colour. According to critical race theory (CRT), racial inequality emerges from the social, economic, and legal differences that white people create between “races” to maintain elite white interests in labour markets and politics, giving rise to poverty and criminality in many minority communities. The CRT movement officially organized itself in 1989, at the first annual Workshop on Critical Race Theory, though its intellectual origins go back much further, to the 1960s and ’70s.​
The launch of the CRT movement marked its separation from critical legal studies (CLS), an offshoot of critical theory that examined how the law and legal institutions function to perpetuate oppression and exploitation. However, instead of drawing theories of social organization and individual behaviour from continental European thinkers such as G.W.F. Hegel, Karl Marx, and Sigmund Freud, as CLS and feminist jurisprudence had done, CRT was inspired by figures such as Martin Luther King, Jr., W.E.B. Du Bois, Malcolm X, the Black Panthers, and Frantz Fanon. Critical race theory advanced theoretical understandings of the law, politics, and American sociology that focused on the efforts of white people (Euro-Americans) to maintain their historical advantages over people of colour.​
CRT has spread beyond the confines of legal studies to many other fields, notably women’s and gender studies, education, American studies, and sociology. CRT spin-off movements formed by Asian American, Latinx, and LGBTQ scholars have also taken hold.​
Assuming your claims to colour and a colourful family are true? Racism isn't just a white on black, red, yellow, brown, purple issue in America.

It's the opposite too and I'm a Canadian who will be so presumptious, uppity as to welcome you to the conversation!

Rather though that you try to stay with the question of the approach of fascism in your country. The racism only being a secondary prerequisite of fascism, as I've explained many times in detail.

The expressions of anger, racism, and not so cleverly concealed expressions of gun violence on this forum might be taken seriously or it might just be put off to a few extremists looking for attention and solace following the defeat of Trump. Something bad is happening in America today, be it as bad as some predict or be it just anger and frustration of the few. Now is the time to expose it for 'whatever' it really is!

Expressing hate for minorities, be they black people, Slovenians, or Jews, early attempts at installing a fascist regime are always consistent.
The 'downtrodden' people's feelings are directed at the country's minorities as being the reason why their country is leaving the ordinary working person in poverty.

If either Trump, or the Republican party on behalf of Trump are going to make another attempt against America's democracy, the people will have to be clearly directed to seeing that some minority or minorities are to blame.

Americans will see huge increases in racism and gun related violence to compliment the violence as the time for the fascist attempted takeover draws nearer.

Are ordinary Americans hurting enough yet to justify in their minds more drastic measures be taken to stop black people from gaining anything resembling equality?

That which was possible to turn the people of 1930's Germany may not be any worse situation for them than it is for Americans today.

Were Germans or Italians less educated and less sophisticated then today's American people?
Just the opposite seems to be true.

The tone of the extremists posting on this forum is revealing, although it might be argued that they don't represent very many Americans.
You’re a fucking moron!
We already had that fascist coup. It was the election theft by demmunists.
Your chop suey is getting cold.

Fascist influence has infiltrated into the US military and so an explanation is necessary.

Flynn's brother was guilty of treason against his country (in my opinion) and had America and her military been on firm democratic footing, he would have been arrested, courtmartialled, and executed for his crimes.

The fact that he wasn't is adequate proof that America's military and it's government understand they don't have the firm footing required.

The fascist threat represented with Trump isn't a small factor for America's future of continuing as a democracy. (republic, blah, blah)

Biden understands his shaky footing too! A coup against America's government is a very real possibility. It happened with Kennedy and it could happen again. Indeed the stage is set!

How much has America's military been infiltrated by the would be traitors? Likely much more than appears to be the case at a quick glance!

Will Trump regain the stolen presidency in May?
A joke to the majority of Americans?
Or a serious possibility in the minds of a very large portion of the American people?

Bet your country on it Americans!

You’re a fucking moron!
We already had that fascist coup. It was the election theft by demmunists.
Your chop suey is getting cold.

I'm a moron if my credibility can't sustain me against that?
The Democrats stole the election?
My Chop Suey is getting cold?

You represent a good sized portion of Americans. Some will say you're an outrageusly mad extremist but I take you as being dead serious.

Your government certainly takes you serious too and that's the reason why the direct challenge to government by Trump's fascist attempts to overthrow government aren't being addressed and directly challenged with bullets between the horns for the insurrectionists.

Your government fears you and your fellow conspirators. Your democracy's future could be balancing on a knife's edge!

You've made my case!
Would you like to try to undo it now?

Let's keep this fire burning!

Trump supporters: The obvious move that needs to be made by those intent on a fascist coup against a democracy is to claim the cause is legitimately a cause against the rise of communism in America.

One of the best ways to counter a move toward fascism is to predict their moves before they happen. History is replete with examples of what must happen next.

The fascist coup happened in Nov. It was when democrook operatives stuffed ballot boxes with fraudulent mail in ballots and blocked opposition poll workers from preventing their fraud.

You bed wetters are just too fucking stupid to understand the fact that YOU ASSHOLES are the fuckin fascists, you're the pieces of shit that demand an authoritarian central government, a controlled economy, and a corporatist structure that owns the political whores the peasants falsely believe they're actually electing.

You will do to this country what you did to Italy, and it will crumble. You're going to get the same results as Mussolini and his crew.

From the OP:

What these groups share is a belief that their very existence is threatened. Evangelical Christian support for Trump is often motivated by the fear that secular liberals are seeking to crush Christianity and banish it from the land. Such a fear lends itself to support for an authoritarian who will crush the opposition before it gets a chance to strike first. Trump has shown that evangelicals will support anyone who even pretends to care about their motivating issues – abortion, Jerusalem, religious freedom – regardless of his obvious repugnance by any normal understanding of Christian values.

This ideology’s beating heart will be a white nationalism motivated by a belief that the “true” (read: white) America is under siege from a combination of racial minorities and liberal elites. This conspiratorial worldview likewise lends itself to a support for using state power against these enemies of the people. For the future, the fact that Trump has generally been rather incompetent and unfocused at dismantling liberal democratic norms and institutions is less important than the fact that so many of his rank-and-file supporters clearly relish the idea that he might.
If you're trying to imply that any of that is mine from the OP, then you're lying. And that's not saying I'm in disagreement with all of it.

The valuable point you've made with that is that religion is being held up as a part of what's good, when in fact religion is being dredged up for evil purposes.

And so it's implied that religion fights communism, when in fact religious people are being persuaded that that their fascist cause has to be the 'good fight' against communism.

It's impressed upon the religious that anything that opposes communism has to be just!
And so fascism becomes accepted!

Fascism always was, and is, a rightwing movement.

That's why the rightwing aka Republicans and self-professed Conservatives of America outright hate ANTIFA, which is short for anti-fascists.

Last edited:
From the OP:

If you're trying to imply that any of that is mine from the OP, then you're lying. And that's not saying I'm in disagreement with all of it.

The valuable point you've made with that is that religion is being held up as a part of what's good, when in fact religion is being dredged up for evil purposes.

And so it's implied that religion fights communism, when in fact religious people are being persuaded that that their fascist cause has to be the 'good fight' against communism.

It's impressed upon the religious that anything that opposes communism has to be just!
And so fascism becomes accepted!

I quoted it, because the author made a legitimate point about Evangelical Christians. There was zero implication intended.

Fascism always was, and is, a rightwing movement.

That's why the rightwing aka Republicans and self-professed Conservatives of America outright hate ANTIFA, which is short for anti-fascists.

One would never know that in this forum. It seems anyone left of “conservative“ gets labeled a Nazi or a fascist...

This attempt at a discussion needs an example that can lend legitimacy to the charges or suggestions:

We have one member threatening to go out and buy up more Glock handguns. What does this indicate to forum members?

1. Attempt at making wise investments? (the benefit of the doubt)
2. Attempts to flame or troll the forum with extremist rhetoric?
3. An attempt to encourage more people to arm themselves with more efficient handguns, in preparation for the soon coming violence on the streets?

This is a thread that's meant for supporters of the theory that fascism in on the rise in America, as well as for those who oppose the very idea and can show alternative reasons for the obvious issues that are coming to light.

It's on the rise alright but let's not pretend it' a "Republican" problem.

The fascist coup happened in Nov. It was when democrook operatives stuffed ballot boxes with fraudulent mail in ballots and blocked opposition poll workers from preventing their fraud.

You bed wetters are just too fucking stupid to understand the fact that YOU ASSHOLES are the fuckin fascists, you're the pieces of shit that demand an authoritarian central government, a controlled economy, and a corporatist structure that owns the political whores the peasants falsely believe they're actually electing.

You will do to this country what you did to Italy, and it will crumble. You're going to get the same results as Mussolini and his crew.

Stay strictly on message. It shouldn't be necessary to tell you that you do harm to your agenda when you accuse your opposition of being the real fascists.

There is no doubt, your opposition are the 'real communists'.

However, not to say that your adding in your confusion isn't notable as a contribution to this topic!

This attempt at a discussion needs an example that can lend legitimacy to the charges or suggestions:

We have one member threatening to go out and buy up more Glock handguns. What does this indicate to forum members?

1. Attempt at making wise investments? (the benefit of the doubt)
2. Attempts to flame or troll the forum with extremist rhetoric?
3. An attempt to encourage more people to arm themselves with more efficient handguns, in preparation for the soon coming violence on the streets?

This is a thread that's meant for supporters of the theory that fascism in on the rise in America, as well as for those who oppose the very idea and can show alternative reasons for the obvious issues that are coming to light.

It's on the rise alright but let's not pretend it' a "Republican" problem.

For a fascist attempt against government to succeed, it needs to transcend D/R partisan politics. It needs to become neutral in the minds of the country's people.

I've made that point numerous times on how Trump in effect brought the American people together against the common enemy that is government. on January 6th.

It may not have appeared to be that on the surface but make no mistake that it was and it will have to be that in order to succeed for Trump.

Americans intent on aiding Trump's attempted coup will find their allies in the American people. Not on whether they wear a R hat or a D hat. They will all be seen as wearing an 'A' hat that stands for America!

And of course the enemy will all be wearing a 'C' hat, that stands for communists!

I quoted it because .................
Then 'from the OP' means something else to you and not my OP on this thread? Can't you make it a bit clearer on what you intended?

OP was meant to be Opening Post.

I highlighted a portion of the article I considered a valid point. My mistake was not mentioning that in the original post.

The expressions of anger, racism, and not so cleverly concealed expressions of gun violence on this forum might be taken seriously or it might just be put off to a few extremists looking for attention and solace following the defeat of Trump. Something bad is happening in America today, be it as bad as some predict or be it just anger and frustration of the few. Now is the time to expose it for 'whatever' it really is!

Expressing hate for minorities, be they black people, Slovenians, or Jews, early attempts at installing a fascist regime are always consistent.
The 'downtrodden' people's feelings are directed at the country's minorities as being the reason why their country is leaving the ordinary working person in poverty.

If either Trump, or the Republican party on behalf of Trump are going to make another attempt against America's democracy, the people will have to be clearly directed to seeing that some minority or minorities are to blame.

Americans will see huge increases in racism and gun related violence to compliment the violence as the time for the fascist attempted takeover draws nearer.

Are ordinary Americans hurting enough yet to justify in their minds more drastic measures be taken to stop black people from gaining anything resembling equality?

That which was possible to turn the people of 1930's Germany may not be any worse situation for them than it is for Americans today.

Were Germans or Italians less educated and less sophisticated then today's American people?
Just the opposite seems to be true.

The tone of the extremists posting on this forum is revealing, although it might be argued that they don't represent very many Americans.
Trump never did one fascist thing. He did not have fascist policy. The fascists are running the country now. Big Tech is censoring people and corporations are aligning with an illegitimate government. All the hallmarks of fascism having not one thing to do with Trump or his supporters.

Your article comes from a activist, a divider and a hater.

Then 'from the OP' means something else to you and not my OP on this thread? Can't you make it a bit clearer on what you intended?

I highlighted a portion of the article I considered a valid point. My mistake was not mentioning that in the original post.
Incredibly, you still seem to not understand. I don't have anymore time for it, so forget it.

Incredibly, you still seem to not understand. I don't have anymore time for it, so forget it.

I was agreeing with that part of the article. It’s that simple.

You are arguing against someone who is not arguing with you. :)

Forum List

Back