Curbing Your Dog

Put it in a paper bag, set fire to it, put it on her front porch, ring the doorbell.

She is doing a great job under trying circumstances

She is making better decisions than our president

It's actually referred to as a training collar. We don't really wanna choke our dogs. That's not very nice. Just give it a little pop as a correction with a simultaneous voice command and eventually you'll be able to rely soley on voice commands because they'll try to beat the pop. Further along, you won't even have to use voice comands, the dog will just follow your knee. If you stop, the dog will stop. If you lead with a leg forward, the dog will also proceed. Just a little pop to startle the dog and to get the dog's attention. It'll take about two days to train. Maybe just one day. Probably just one day. The dogs already know. It's people who need training, unfortunately.

I don't even hold my leash, I throw it over my shoulder and he walks abreast with my left knee.

And those training collars are directional, by the way. The collar should be shaped like a P in the front of the dog when you're putting it on and the dog is facing you, if you walk your dog on the left knee and the collar should be shaped like a q when you're putting it on and the dog is facing you, if you walk your dog on the right knee. If not, then, it binds up and does actually choke the dog.

Anyway, I didn't yet read the article, I just wanted to chime in there about the choke thing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back