Cruz predicts a GOP House will impeach Biden 'whether it's justified or not'

our economy was the best in decades when Trump was running the country
Was Trump running the country in 2020 or do you imagine someone else?

gdp-2q-change-promo-1596113580367-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600-v3.png

He wasn't "going to", HE ACTUALLY DID IT.

Mulveney executed the hold up at OMB that Trump wanted and GOA ruled that hold illegal.

It's in black and white and not subject to your spin bullshit:

In the summer of 2019, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) withheld from obligation funds appropriated to the Department of Defense (DOD) for security assistance to Ukraine. In order to withhold the funds, OMB issued a series of nine apportionment schedules with footnotes that made all unobligated balances unavailable for obligation.

What part of that don't you get?
I was going to ask the same thing:

The report notes that roughly $35 million of aid to Ukraine remained unspent as the end of the fiscal year approached. As a result, Congress passed a bill on Sept. 27 — three days before that money was set to expire — to make sure that the $35 million could still be spent.

Pfiffner, the George Mason University professor, told us that while there "seems to have been a post hoc rationalization for delaying the Ukraine funds," it would be up to a court to decide whether the near-expiration of that $35 million would constitute a violation. The hold was lifted on Sept. 11, with some time left in the year to distribute the frozen funds.

"It might be argued that the law would not actually be broken until Oct. 1, the beginning of the (2020) fiscal year," he said. "But the DOD and OMB career people know what time is necessary to actually transfer the funds, and had legitimate concerns about violating the law."

So there you go, the remaining money was sent on time. Furthermore most of the money was sent long before that.

Was Trump running the country in 2020 or do you imagine someone else?

gdp-2q-change-promo-1596113580367-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600-v3.png

Back to lying again, what should I expect from a lying lib.

2020 is when we got hit with a worldwide plague that had nothing to do with the President or any policy he made. If you're going to lie, at least lie about something most people don't know about. It makes you look stupid when you lie about something everybody in the world knows about.

Your economy was crashed, 8 million people fell into poverty, and 500,000 people died in the pandemic, when Trump was running the country. Illegal border crosssing rose to their highest levels in 20 years two years after he took office.

The budget deficit had ballooned to unheard of levels, your trade deficit had increased from $735 billion in 2016, to $850 billion in 2019 - before the pandemic, and he'd suffered the biggest mid-Terms defeat in modern Presidential history, off-shoring was continuing unabated, and close to 100,000 people per year are dying in a opioid epidemic, and you said the country was in "great shape".

If your country was in "great shape", why wasn't Trump re-elected in a landslide? Why did he lose the House in the mid-Terms, despite the heavy gerrymandering of the districts? Why were millions of people marching in the streets despite the pandemic, if everything was so hunky dory.

Look commie, I told you once today already. I'm very aware of the commie tactic to list a dozen things knowing we can't take half a day to defend each one. Pick one and let's talk about it so I can bury your lies with evidence, What are you scared of liar?

2020 is when we got hit with a worldwide plague that had nothing to do with the President or any policy he made. If you're going to lie, at least lie about something most people don't know about. It makes you look stupid when you lie about something everybody in the world knows about.
So the answer is, "yes, Trump was running the country in 2020."

There... was that so hard?

You seem to think your question means something profound.
You're the one talking smack about price gouging on a messageboard. Maybe you should go home and look in the mirror and start talking to yourself, otherwise why be on a messageboard? At the end of the day you don't know the answer. This doesn't surprise me. All Deplorables don't know their arse from their elbow, let alone the machinations of how the real world turns. You guys prove it everyday.....on this board.

Yet our country was in great shape when he was running it. Look at us now!

People like you are the problem. You can't debate Trump's great success as President, so you hate the guy because of meanie Tweets, and that's what's wrong in this country; too many people voting on personality instead of accomplishments. When you use the same criteria to pick representatives that you used picking American Idol contestants, of course you're going to end up with the problems we have today.

You and I own widget factories. You choose your employees based on how nice they are even though terrible workers. I choose my employees based on their ability to make my company successful. Which one of our widget factories will close down first?
It was not. God, you guys are so delusional. It's like when people mention firearm deaths and you guys go "oh, take out the gang deaths an it's a different story". You say the same about COVID. "Oh take that out of the equation and he's done a great job". Well, duh, you can't take that out of the equation. It happened on his watch. End of story.

Yeah, but don't you want a responsible, diplomatic guy in charge instead of a pussy-grabbing, gold-star family abusing, disability-belittling piece of scum in charge. And what did he ACTUALLY do? EVERY - not some, EVERY - economic indicator that was on the up when he was president started a good 18 months under Obama -inflation going down, employment going up etc. ALL of those things were happening before the Orange Fruitcake came on board as has been proved ad nauseam on this board, but none of you give Obama credit. Why would anybody give credit to a disgusting human being like Trump (and take out his achievements whatever you think they are - even if they are positive - he is still a disgusting human being - even Hitler got the trains running on time)? Like that is your panacea. "Hey, he can shoot somebody on fifth ave and get away with it? Why? Because unemployment is down! Yayy!!!" Good fucking grief. Is that what the US has come to? No wonder you guys are fucked. And trust me Ray, you guys are soooo fucked.

Your widget factory is a strawman because those circumstances would NEVER arise. No company in the history of mankind has ever based their production on ONE criteria. EVER. So, superfluous argument.

Mate, your American Idol analogy??? I almost spat out my coffee. That is EXACTLY how the Orange Idiot got elected. People think The Apprentice is the real deal.....RATFLMAO....

Yes, true….he tweets .But he accomplished a LOT before the communists released their virus and shut down the world:

1) His pro-business policies created such a positive environment that we were at the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years, with blacks having the lowest unemployment rate on record.

2) For the same reason, we saw low-wage salaries rise, in real terms, for the first time in decades

3) We were energy independent and gas prices were affordable for the working classes

4) He was making inroads with the Arab-Israeli situation via the Abraham Accords

5) He got us out of poor trade agreements, and into an advantageous with Mexico and Canada

6) He had the border well under control, with the Wait-in-MexIco policy

Those are just the ones off my head. So the way I see it is a choice between:

1) a man with an abrasive personality with great policy decisions and a record of accomplishments to run on

2) a man with dementia who has made a mess if the border situation, has incentivized people not to work with unneeded payoffs, has gone to the extreme left and is trying to push through policies that will exacerbate an already high inflation, left $85 billion in military equipment and Americans behind to Islamic terrorists, and has a 50-year record of accomplishing nOthing
Ppffttt...wage growth chart. Note it slowly started increasing under Obama after the GFC. All that happened was it increased slightly under Trump at the same rate it was under Obama.

1641512259725.png

RATFLMAO....the Abraham Accords??? Between Israel and the UAE - a country that has never had any issue with Israel? The same UAE that has not once in the history of Israel had any military conflict with it? How about Iran and Israel? Or Palestine and Israel? Or Saudi Arabia and Israel? Or Syria and Israel? What has the Orange Idiot done in that regard? That's like getting the Baptists and the Methodists together to have a Sunday picnic and then declaring it's the equivalent of the Second Coming. Meanwhile, 99.99 per cent of the rest of the world are going "and?"

Trade agreements??? LOL
But multiple studies suggest this is not the case: the cost of tariffs have been borne almost entirely by American households and American firms, not foreign exporters.

As for immigration. Really?

1641512687019.png

Hey, here's an idea. Instead of thinking 'off the top of your head' (which is a trait of a lot of Trump Deplorables), how about doing some fucking research?

You're the one talking smack about price gouging on a messageboard. Maybe you should go home and look in the mirror and start talking to yourself, otherwise why be on a messageboard? At the end of the day you don't know the answer. This doesn't surprise me. All Deplorables don't know their arse from their elbow, let alone the machinations of how the real world turns. You guys prove it everyday.....on this board.

You're the one talking smack about price gouging on a messageboard.

I was smacking that Canadian moron around.

Did you want to whine something about price-gouging?

Ppffttt...wage growth chart. Note it slowly started increasing under Obama after the GFC. All that happened was it increased slightly under Trump at the same rate it was under Obama.

View attachment 584549

RATFLMAO....the Abraham Accords??? Between Israel and the UAE - a country that has never had any issue with Israel? The same UAE that has not once in the history of Israel had any military conflict with it? How about Iran and Israel? Or Palestine and Israel? Or Saudi Arabia and Israel? Or Syria and Israel? What has the Orange Idiot done in that regard? That's like getting the Baptists and the Methodists together to have a Sunday picnic and then declaring it's the equivalent of the Second Coming. Meanwhile, 99.99 per cent of the rest of the world are going "and?"

Trade agreements??? LOL
But multiple studies suggest this is not the case: the cost of tariffs have been borne almost entirely by American households and American firms, not foreign exporters.

As for immigration. Really?

View attachment 584553

Hey, here's an idea. Instead of thinking 'off the top of your head' (which is a trait of a lot of Trump Deplorables), how about doing some fucking research?

1641514608005.png

All that happened was it increased slightly under Trump at the same rate it was under Obama.

Ummm.....the same rate would have been a flat line. LOL!

2020 is when we got hit with a worldwide plague that had nothing to do with the President or any policy he made.
Policy?

You didn't say a fucking word about policy while giving Trump full credit while economy was doing well, but somehow economy turning to shit needs causation established?

The only lying here is you, playing good ol' heads-I-win-tails-you-lose games.

Trump inherited good economy from Obama and sprinkled on top 200B/y of some debt financed tax-cuts all the way into Covid shutdowns. Not exactly rocket science.

Last edited:
Well you have to admit that those 2 impeachments of Trump were incredibly stupid.
Even if they were based on truth, (which I do not believe), their only purpose was to defeat the will of the voters.
You speak about "the will of voters" as if it's sacrosanct.

Does that mean you will publicly condemn the sentiment "whether it's justified or not?"

Are you a principled man?

Forum List

Back