Cruz predicts a GOP House will impeach Biden 'whether it's justified or not'

No it wasn't. What the fuck is wrong with you? Can't you ever tell the truth?

That impeachment was over Trump violating a law which prohibits candidates from soliciting campaign contributions from foreign nationals. Where in the hell do you see the dossier in there??
To be a self-professed Conservative is synonymous w/being a liar. Cannot separate the two.

It you had stopped there, you'd have been right.

"at the same rate it was under Obama"

And then you fucked it up.
LOL

That doesn't mean a "flat line." :eusa_doh:

Like the number of employed -- it increased under Obama and then under Trump at the same rate. And this is not a flat line...

You had a shit day on the forum today, you should have quit while you were behind by just a little bit.

Policy?

You didn't say a fucking word about policy while giving Trump full credit while economy was doing well, but somehow economy turning to shit needs causation established?

The only lying here is you, playing good ol' heads-I-win-tails-you-lose games.

Trump inherited good economy from Obama and sprinkled on top 200B/y of some debt financed tax-cuts all the way into Covid shutdowns. Not exactly rocket science.

I can point to several Trump policies that made the economy better, so what is this shit that I gave Trump credit when not deserving? The only covid shutdowns were in commie cities and state--not Trump liar.

Glad you've come around to agree there was in fact a hold.

facepalm.png.5bfc323af7fc5e33881eedbf0149c545.png

I never said there wasn't. In fact the hold began in July two months before he even talked with Zalensky. But the point is Trump released the remaining money long before the deadline of the fiscal year. Which once again brings up the question of why the commies didn't wait until he held the money past the deadline which would have made a rock solid case for them.

The truth of the matter is the commies had to shut Zelensky up before he did look into the Hunter matter. They didn't want him telling Trump anything. By starting a fake impeachment, that shut him up because he didn't want to get in the middle of a pissing contest between the Congress and the President. His money comes from both places.

It was not. God, you guys are so delusional. It's like when people mention firearm deaths and you guys go "oh, take out the gang deaths an it's a different story". You say the same about COVID. "Oh take that out of the equation and he's done a great job". Well, duh, you can't take that out of the equation. It happened on his watch. End of story.

Yeah, but don't you want a responsible, diplomatic guy in charge instead of a pussy-grabbing, gold-star family abusing, disability-belittling piece of scum in charge. And what did he ACTUALLY do? EVERY - not some, EVERY - economic indicator that was on the up when he was president started a good 18 months under Obama -inflation going down, employment going up etc. ALL of those things were happening before the Orange Fruitcake came on board as has been proved ad nauseam on this board, but none of you give Obama credit. Why would anybody give credit to a disgusting human being like Trump (and take out his achievements whatever you think they are - even if they are positive - he is still a disgusting human being - even Hitler got the trains running on time)? Like that is your panacea. "Hey, he can shoot somebody on fifth ave and get away with it? Why? Because unemployment is down! Yayy!!!" Good fucking grief. Is that what the US has come to? No wonder you guys are fucked. And trust me Ray, you guys are soooo fucked.

Your widget factory is a strawman because those circumstances would NEVER arise. No company in the history of mankind has ever based their production on ONE criteria. EVER. So, superfluous argument.

Mate, your American Idol analogy??? I almost spat out my coffee. That is EXACTLY how the Orange Idiot got elected. People think The Apprentice is the real deal.....RATFLMAO....

Don't you realize how stupid you leftists look when using lies to try and make a point? Gold star abusing family? You mean the same gold star family that attacked Trump first uncalled for? Pussy grabbing? All of a sudden Trump lies about every thing except that? What about Biden attempting to rape an intern, or the state of New York saying that Cuomo will face no charges because in spite of the multiple claims, there are no laws to protect women from what he did? Now your lying ass is claiming Trump was in charge of our economy during a worldwide virus that nobody alive today has seen?

Of course I realize as a leftist, lying is all you have; it's all you people ever had.

LOL

That doesn't mean a "flat line." :eusa_doh:

Like the number of employed -- it increased under Obama and then under Trump at the same rate. And this is not a flat line...

You had a shit day on the forum today, you should have quit while you were behind by just a little bit.

That doesn't mean a "flat line."

1641534896588.png

That's exactly what it would look like in that chart, idiot.

1641535009077.png

Get it yet? LOL!

And this is not a flat line...

1641535071891.png

Because that chart isn't showing year-over-year average change......damn!

Yes, Democrats are commies and I backed up my claim, our economy was the best in decades when Trump was running the country, Dementia is more confused than a baby at a topless bar, and nobody is paying Hillary or her husband 500K for a stupid speech since she was defeated. They can't sell a speech for 20.00.

The only thing you’ve ever backed up is your toilet. You’ve seldom posted links in your entire history here. And you certainly haven’t supported your allegation that Trump had a great economy. All you’ve done is repeat trumps lies.

How exactly do you back up the you’re foolish assertion that Democrats are communists?

Where are your links to prove your economy was the best in decades? All you’ve done is regurgitate trumps lies. Those are proof of nothing, Ray.

Not scared, just that if some alien civilization saw your post they'd say humanity is too dumb to live. I said get the fuck off the Internet, for your own safety and for the good of humanity

In other words you’re sick of her handing your ass on a plate. You beta Trump Humpers are all the same.

IF the GOP takes the House this year, it should NOT impeach Mr. Biden.

That would be a total waste of time and unnecessarily alienate a lot of Americans who feel sorry for the elderly gentleman and who feel that he should be allowed to just quietly fade into the night.

We should all celebrate sending Nancy Pelosi back to San Francisco to eat ice cream and visit her facial enhancement surgeon.

The Republican Speaker should restore the luster to that position by tackling this nation's pressing problems, and s/he should treat ALL members with equal respect.

That would be a total waste of time and unnecessarily alienate a lot of Americans who feel sorry for the elderly gentleman and who feel that he should be allowed to just quietly fade into the night.

We should all celebrate sending Nancy Pelosi back to San Francisco to eat ice cream and visit her facial enhancement surgeon.

The Republican Speaker should restore the luster to that position by tackling this nation's pressing problems, and s/he should treat ALL members with equal respect.

Right, we know exactly how they treat people with respect.

Pelosi-1.jpeg

If you keep letting the bully punch you in the face, you're going to get kind of funny looking unless you punch him harder to stop it.

I can point to several Trump policies that made the economy better, so what is this shit that I gave Trump credit when not deserving? The only covid shutdowns were in commie cities and state--not Trump liar.
You can but you didn't, you simply credited to him the whole economy while completely leaving out the fact that economy went to shit in his last year.

You want to do serious policy effects analysis instead of correlating economy to WH occupancy? ok go ahead.

For now all you have are assertions that Trump did something, with zero actual valuation.

Last edited:
The only thing you’ve ever backed up is your toilet. You’ve seldom posted links in your entire history here. And you certainly haven’t supported your allegation that Trump had a great economy. All you’ve done is repeat trumps lies.

How exactly do you back up the you’re foolish assertion that Democrats are communists?

Where are your links to prove your economy was the best in decades? All you’ve done is regurgitate trumps lies. Those are proof of nothing, Ray.

I always back up what I say.

If the Gop weren't corrupt--they should launch criminal investigations (after replacing the DOJ) into the dems taking chinese and other foreign bribes and remove Biden/Pelosi to prison along with schiff and others known to be doing so along with that fucking communist supporting Zuckerberg.

View attachment 584571
All that happened was it increased slightly under Trump at the same rate it was under Obama.

Ummm.....the same rate would have been a flat line. LOL!
Is that REAL? Nope.

Trump inherited a falling 4.7% unemployment, that went down to 4% before any Trump policy took place (tax cuts in 2018). So there is expectancy that tighter labor supply would squeeze out higher income growth for the middle class, but it hasn't when adjusted for inflation. 2014-2016 performed about the same as 2017-2019

Last edited:

Your "Commie" Republican governor shut the state down.

You condemned those at the state and local level.

Our shutdown was for a very limited time and did no damage to our industries. It was right at the beginning when hospitals were overwhelmed with covid patients. Compare that to months on end restrictions that closed down many businesses and some for good such as restaurants and bars.

Forum List

Back