Cruz predicts a GOP House will impeach Biden 'whether it's justified or not'

If you truly valued your freedom, you wouldn't be voting for Donald Trump or any Republican. Canadians have far more freedom than you do. We live in the best country in the world to live in, and your country doesn't even make the top 10. Americans have been steadily falling in the Freedom Index since Reagan was elected.

Freedom is living wages for all workers. Government funded health care for all. And a quality public education for all. Last, but certainly not least. Freedom is one person, one vote. Americans currently have NONE of these things.

You have the highest rate of incarceration in the first world. You have more people in jail that China and Russia combined.

Canada scored 98 on the World Freedom Index. The USA scored 83. You're on a par with Poland (which is an authoritarian dictatorship, Panama, South Africa, South Korea and Samoa on the Freedom Index:

Home of the brave, land of the free, my ass. Home of the racist, zenophobic, selfish white supremacist. Land of those who hate their fellow citizens.
Government dependency is not freedom. Super high taxation is not freedom. Being subject of Britain, which you Hosers still are, is not freedom.

Moron, Mulvaney PUBLICLY ADMITTED THAT TRUMP HAD HIM HIM HOLD UP AID TO PRESSURE UKRAINE.

Sonderland EXPLICTLY told to Ukrainians that they are not getting the aid without announcement of investigation.

There has never been any other explaination for the illegal hold up by anyone in the admin.

To anyone who is not a braindead Trumptard, that is damn good proof. But you've obviously checked your brain in to carry water for that degenerate.

All bullshit, so again I ask, if the commies thought Trump was actually going to hold up aid, why didn't they wait until he actually did it? They would have had a sound case against him that way.

Mulvaney was inquiring on how long the President could legally hold aid until it had to be released by the Congress deadline date. That's all he wanted to know:

Mr. Mulvaney has previously told associates that the aid was released after budget officials raised alarms that the deadline for doing so was approaching.

Officials close to both Mr. Mulvaney and the White House counsel, Pat A. Cipollone — who have been at odds since the beginning of 2019 — expressed frustration that some of the details of the review had leaked.

Sp what does this tell us? It tells us the Trump administration was looking to make sure they were within the time frame of releasing that aid.

He didn't "contribute" to the campaign. He was hired by the campaign to provide a service. Is there a law against hiring foreigners to do a job for the campaign?

So who do you think Hillary and the DNC hired to get dirt on Trump, another American. They hired Steele who is British and bought his information for the Dossier from Putin. The only Russian collusion that took place was by Hillary, the DNC, and the Russians.

No they don't Ray. Words are just things to be manipulated into lies against Democrats. Like you calling Democrats "commies", it's meaningless.

"Puppet masters" "commies" "Dementia Biden". Reality is beyond your ken.

Why is that, because it's all the truth?

So who do you think Hillary and the DNC hired to get dirt on Trump, another American. They hired Steele who is British and bought his information for the Dossier from Putin. The only Russian collusion that took place was by Hillary, the DNC, and the Russians.
You're lying again. They hired Fusion GPS, an American firm, not Christopher Steele.

The Trump administration broke the law by withholding congressionally approved military aid to Ukraine “for a policy reason,” a top government watchdog said

Your link doesn't work. There was no "policy reason" for Trump to withhold the funds.

All of the people who were on that phone call and who filed reports with their superiors, with White House legal counsel, and through whistleblowers, all separately, and without knowledge of other such reports, said the same thing: The President of the United States tried to extort an investigation of his political rival by a foreign government, in exchange for much needed, foreign aid to defend themselves from Russian attacks. Aid that had been approved without such conditions, by the Congress and Senate of the United States.

The DNC lawyers hired Fusion GPS to get dirt on Trump. Neither Hillary nor the DNC had any contact with Fusion GPS. Fusion GPS is an American company headquartered in New York.

Fusion hired Steele. There was no contact between Fusion GPS and the DNC or the Clinton Campaign - just their lawyers. There was no contact between Fusion and Steele's sources. There was no contact whatsoever between Steele, the DNC or the Clinton Campaign. The Clinton Campaign and the DNC had no idea who was providing the information, or who he got it from.

This is called an "arm's length transaction". It is the absolute legal antithesis of "collusion". Because if you don't know who got the information or where it came from, there is absolutely no possibility of "collusion" which requires contact and a plan. Steele wasn't told who the client was either.

The DNC never once campaigned on any of the information contained in the Dossier. They simply handed it to the RNC, who gave it to the FBI.

Last but not least, if Hillary was "colluding with Russia", why did Putin hack the DNC and post all of those emails to WikiLeaks to discredit her campaign? Why did the Russians run all of those stories about Hillary having Parkinsons, and the endless anti-Hillary campaign on Facebook? Why wasn't Donald Trump angry that Hillary was getting help against him from Putin? Why did Don Jr. meet with Putin's lawyer in Trump Tower, to get dirt on Hillary Clinton?

Once again, Ray, you promote Russian lies and propaganda and never question what you post.

Yet our country was in great shape when he was running it. Look at us now!

People like you are the problem. You can't debate Trump's great success as President, so you hate the guy because of meanie Tweets, and that's what's wrong in this country; too many people voting on personality instead of accomplishments. When you use the same criteria to pick representatives that you used picking American Idol contestants, of course you're going to end up with the problems we have today.

You and I own widget factories. You choose your employees based on how nice they are even though terrible workers. I choose my employees based on their ability to make my company successful. Which one of our widget factories will close down first?

Your economy was crashed, 8 million people fell into poverty, and 500,000 people died in the pandemic, when Trump was running the country. Illegal border crosssing rose to their highest levels in 20 years two years after he took office.

The budget deficit had ballooned to unheard of levels, your trade deficit had increased from $735 billion in 2016, to $850 billion in 2019 - before the pandemic, and he'd suffered the biggest mid-Terms defeat in modern Presidential history, off-shoring was continuing unabated, and close to 100,000 people per year are dying in a opioid epidemic, and you said the country was in "great shape".

If your country was in "great shape", why wasn't Trump re-elected in a landslide? Why did he lose the House in the mid-Terms, despite the heavy gerrymandering of the districts? Why were millions of people marching in the streets despite the pandemic, if everything was so hunky dory.

All bullshit, so again I ask, if the commies thought Trump was actually going to hold up aid, why didn't they wait until he actually did it?
He wasn't "going to", HE ACTUALLY DID IT.

Mulveney executed the hold up at OMB that Trump wanted and GOA ruled that hold illegal.

It's in black and white and not subject to your spin bullshit:

In the summer of 2019, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) withheld from obligation funds appropriated to the Department of Defense (DOD) for security assistance to Ukraine. In order to withhold the funds, OMB issued a series of nine apportionment schedules with footnotes that made all unobligated balances unavailable for obligation.

What part of that don't you get?

Last edited:
Your link doesn't work. There was no "policy reason" for Trump to withhold the funds.

All of the people who were on that phone call and who filed reports with their superiors, with White House legal counsel, and through whistleblowers, all separately, and without knowledge of other such reports, said the same thing: The President of the United States tried to extort an investigation of his political rival by a foreign government, in exchange for much needed, foreign aid to defend themselves from Russian attacks. Aid that had been approved without such conditions, by the Congress and Senate of the United States.
the link doesnt work because you dont have a pdf reader for your web browser

here is the summary of it:

In the summer of 2019, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) withheld from obligation funds appropriated to the Department of Defense (DOD) for security assistance to Ukraine. In order to withhold the funds, OMB issued a series of nine apportionment schedules with footnotes that made all unobligated balances unavailable for obligation.
Faithful execution of the law does not permit the President to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law. OMB withheld funds for a policy reason, which is not permitted under the Impoundment Control Act (ICA). The withholding was not a programmatic delay. Therefore, we conclude that OMB violated the ICA.

Aww, you poor thing, you shouldn't be that scared of me.

Not scared, just that if some alien civilization saw your post they'd say humanity is too dumb to live. I said get the fuck off the Internet, for your own safety and for the good of humanity

Last edited:
Not scared, just that is some alien civilization saw your post they'd say humanity is too dumb to live. I saw get the fuck off the Internet, for your own safety and for the good of humanity
LOL

You can barely speak English and you're worried about me??

WTF is "just that is some alien civilization" or "I saw get the fuck off the Internet"?

If you're going to insult someone's intelligence, at least use proper English otherwise you come off looking even dumber than the target you try to insult.

LOL

You can barely speak English and you're worried about me??

WTF is "just that is some alien civilization" or "I saw get the fuck off the Internet"?

If you're going to insult someone's intelligence, at least use proper English otherwise you come off looking even dumber than the target you try to insult.

LOL!

Yea ok

that was Karma

Why is that, because it's all the truth?

No Ray, because it’s all lies and it’s been all lies since Reagan. Democrats are not “commies”. Biden doesn’t have dementia. Hillary is not a crook. And the nation’s economy does NOT do better with a Republican in the White House.

Not scared, just that if some alien civilization saw your post they'd say humanity is too dumb to live. I said get the fuck off the Internet, for your own safety and for the good of humanity

What a stupid post but then I guess I should consider the source.

You're the one the aliens would wonder about Frank. Your slavering devotion to the lies and

No Ray, because it’s all lies and it’s been all lies since Reagan. Democrats are not “commies”. Biden doesn’t have dementia. Hillary is not a crook. And the nation’s economy does NOT do better with a Republican in the White House.

Yes, Democrats are commies and I backed up my claim, our economy was the best in decades when Trump was running the country, Dementia is more confused than a baby at a topless bar, and nobody is paying Hillary or her husband 500K for a stupid speech since she was defeated. They can't sell a speech for 20.00.

Forum List

Back