Cruz kids as trained monkeys in cartoon

Ted Cruz Would NEVER Exploit His Kids, Says Ted Cruz as He Exploits His Kids

vedjeaeqgx8byfgxeuhw.png

The cartoon is in poor taste but much worse is Cruz using his kids as props and then, incredibly, doing it again in order to raise money.

Only assholes attack kids because their dad is a politician.

Yes...it is shameful. This means the teapers will change their avies depicting Obama and his kids as monkeys (like some have done before).

The faux outrage from racists is amusing.

Your head would spin and explode if it was a cartoon of Obama and his kids portrayed as monkeys, deny it and you're a liar

I think most people have been desensitized after years off low life attacks on the Obama kids by the right.
That said, I firmly believe that a politician's under 18 years old kids should be off limits. But when the kids hit 18, then they can and should be held accountable for their out-of-the-norm actions.

I see you failed to mention the attacks on Bush's kids and Palin's from the left. How convenient

Well Sassy, the remarks made about Trig, were not cool at all. But the actions of the Bush/Palin kids once they reach 18 is another story. Personally, I thought the crying and moaning over the "party girl" Bush twins was a lot of hypocrisy. Many people conveniently forget what they were like when they were that age.
Oh and in your protest about not mentioning the Palin/Bush kids, I didn't mention the barrage of negative comments made about Chelsea Clinton looks when she was a kid either.

Commenting on the individual actions of adult - or even adolescent - children of politicians is one thing. Publishing nasty, insulting articles and pictures about them, PARTICULARLY if they're very young, simply because their parent is in politics, is crass, tasteless, and vile. There is no justification for it.

Why would anyone want to?

So funny that the RWNJ answer to everything is "somebody else got down in the dirt it so its okay if I do".

Underage kids should be off limits.

I would go further and say that ad hominem attacks on ANY children of politicians should be off-limits. I never approved of people saying nasty things about Chelsea Clinton's appearance, either. Just because I don't like her parents is no reason to make being an adolescent girl immeasurably harder than it already is.

There is NO EXCUSE for attacking the kids. Cruz has no chance in the General.

vedjeaeqgx8byfgxeuhw.png

The cartoon is in poor taste but much worse is Cruz using his kids as props and then, incredibly, doing it again in order to raise money.

If Cruz doesn't want his kids involved, he shouldn't have got them involved. He did this. Not the "big bad liberal media" or anybody else. He put them in ads, he used them as a fundraising tool. He brought this on himself. I don't feel bad for him. And I actually feel that the cartoon is sadly accurate, not in poor taste. They shouldn't have taken it down honestly.

vedjeaeqgx8byfgxeuhw.png

If Cruz doesn't want his kids involved, he shouldn't have got them involved. He did this. Not the "big bad liberal media" or anybody else. He put them in ads, he used them as a fundraising tool. He brought this on himself. I don't feel bad for him. And I actually feel that the cartoon is sadly accurate, not in poor taste. They shouldn't have taken it down honestly.

I considered explaining to you why your excuses and rationalization make you inhuman, uncivilized pond scum. Then I realized that filth that needs such things explained to them are too far beneath notice to warrant it.

Rejoice and luxuriate in being garbage. You will always believe you are justified in doing whatever evil thing comes into what passes for your mind, and we will always believe you are worth less than what my kid cleans up after taking the dog for a walk.

Begone from my awareness. FLUSH!

Forum List

Back