Cruz kids as trained monkeys in cartoon

Why would anyone want to?

So funny that the RWNJ answer to everything is "somebody else got down in the dirt it so its okay if I do".

Underage kids should be off limits.

So funny that the RWNJ answer to everything is "somebody else got down in the dirt it so its okay if I do".

You Leftards love portraying Hispanic kids as monkees.
Democrats have been and always will be racist bigots.
Wanna show where Luddly displayed any Hispanic kids as monkeys?

Yeah, the outrage of racist Leftards portraying Hispanic kids as monkees is OK.

The outrage of yesterday's Washington Post editorial is {insert sound of crickets here}

Democrats are racist pigs.

The outrage of yesterday's Washington Post editorial is {insert sound of crickets here}

I do race when I can...your femboy personality is not going to piss me off today...

I do race when I can...your femboy personality is not going to piss me off today...
Pretty funny for someone who uses a picture trying to get butt fucked.

Pretty funny for someone who uses a picture trying to get butt fucked.
I see where your heart lies..........

Wow- so instead of condemning those who defamed Cruz's kids- you just want to be able to attack Obama's kids?

What a fucking racist conservative idiot.

Nobody should be attacking politicians kids- doesn't matter the kids or the politics.

The cartoonist who attacked Cruz's kids is a fucking moron- and should be universally condemned as such.

Rather than just declaring that means you now have the green light to be a racist moron yourself.

You Leftards love portraying Hispanic kids as monkees.
Democrats have been and always will be racist bigots.

Yet here you are- a Conservative- saying you can portray black kids as monkeys now.

By your standard- that means all Republicans have been and always will be racist bigots.

But of course- that is an insult to Republicans and Conservatives.

Just because you are a racist bigot- doesn't mean all Republicans and Conservatives are.

Politicians kids are off limits to people with morals.

You should have put down the banana long enough to take note there's already a thread on this.

Oh but his thread is different- he is saying that gives him and all Conservatives permission- to make racist comments or portrayals of Obama's kids.

Apparently he has just been waiting for the green light.

Go ahead and portray them that way --- anonymously, like the coward that you are, of course --- if you want to.

I'm sure the President couldn't care less what you and your ilk think of him or his family, because he knows scum like you are better left ignored to wallow away in your own failed lives and self-hatred.

If Obama were white, they would all be saying he's the best this country has ever seen.

10580049_828003613886291_3249061976425937802_n_zps7ff690ac.jpg

This is only the warm up. If a Republican wins the Whitehouse, the mainstream media will publish the kind of trash that will make the WaPo cartoon look complimentary by comparison. Progressives are the scum of the earth and they run the media.

Go ahead and portray them that way --- anonymously, like the coward that you are, of course --- if you want to.

I'm sure the President couldn't care less what you and your ilk think of him or his family, because he knows scum like you are better left ignored to wallow away in your own failed lives and self-hatred.

If Obama were white, they would all be saying he's the best this country has ever seen.

No you empty headed idiot. Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, all white guys that sucked.

You just can't get anything right can you nit wit?

Weatherman2020

I've never seen or heard of this but I'm sure you'll post links.

OTOH, I've seen both right and left condemning this cartoon.

You said I posted that Hispanic children are monkies. Post links.

You say that Dems are "racist pigs". Post links to all the lefties on this board posting racist crap. You know - people like you, Odius, Steve McRacist, Shootspeeders, Tank, 2aguy, bucs90 ...

You need to check your own backyard before you call others names.

If you don't want to be called ignorant and racist, stop being ignorant and racist.

No you empty headed idiot. Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, all white guys that sucked.

As usual, name calling and lies from PredFan

Fact is, both left the country in better shape than when they were elected. Just as Obama is.

Bet you can't name the last Repub prez who did that.

As usual, name calling and lies from PredFan

Fact is, both left the country in better shape than when they were elected. Just as Obama is.

Bet you can't name the last Repub prez who did that.

Irrelevant numb nuts, you said something stupid and I shot you down. You should be used to that by now, retard.

Forum List

Back