The Donald's Views on Islam Are Not New

He said "many, many, most" Muslims are good people. That's not completely consistent with his current views that we should bar them from entering the country or monitor the ones who are here.

He said "many, many, most" Muslims are good people. That's not completely consistent with his current views that we should bar them from entering the country or monitor the ones who are here.

Another attempt to slew The Donald's words to the leftist advantage.

A question for you Longknife.

Do you have any moral qualms about posting lies on the internet- or starting threads that are lies?

I ask this because yesterday you posted a very old lie about Michelle Obama- and then when the lie was pointed out, you quickly bailed out of the thread.

So do you think lying is okay when it serves your agenda?

Interestingly, these attempts are highlighting the establishment media's dishonest reporting rather than diminishing Trump's stature. As a result, his statements are gaining credibility while their propaganda is being ignored.

I don't see any inconsistency. Trump believes it's ok to hurt most good ones to stop a few bad ones. Since Muslims make up less that one 1% of the voters, no problem.

I'm so over the left, the Democrats with their lapdog medias making up crap over everything the man say: so they can use it for their lowdown dirty politics.

everyone understood what he said and meant when he spoke on Illegal Immigration that he wasn't talking about the legal Hispanics, Asians, etc. they act like Hispanics are the only ones here illegally. what's that tell us about it and them?

. everyone understood what he meant when he was talking about Muslims and stopping ALL immigrations for the time being right after we had suffered a Terrorist attack here at home and it was by Muslims. so sorry we can't change that.

But he said it with this at the end of it: stop it ALL until those in our government get their shit together on things

that's why his polling hasn't moved from any of the nasty made up crap from Hillary on down.

I think they need to stick a schlong in their mouths so we don't have to hear their BS twisting of his words anymore.

we are sick of it and you the lowlife progressive/left/dems too

Do you have any moral qualms about posting lies on the internet- or starting threads that are lies?

I ask this because yesterday you posted a very old lie about Michelle Obama- and then when the lie was pointed out, you quickly bailed out of the thread.

I have no problem posting threads with links to facts. It is clear you prefer to ignore those links so you can make unfounded accusations.

What in the OP do you find false? Be specific please.

Slew his words? It's a video, and you posted it.
I'm not the one who "slewed" his words. They were there for any reasonable and rational person to listen to.

That clearly leaves Leftist posters here out in the cold. :)

Slew his words? It's a video, and you posted it.
I'm not the one who "slewed" his words. They were there for any reasonable and rational person to listen to.

That clearly leaves Leftist posters here out in the cold. :)

If he is consistent in his views to this day then he believes that a group consisting of "many, many, mostly" good people should be banned from entering the US due to the actions of a few. His words.

Here is the statement from his own mouth

And he later added that ban would include Muslims Americans returning from the Middle East.

Note - it clearly says - UNTIL WE CAN GET THE MESS STRAIGHTENED OUT!!!!!

And a huge percentage of common sense Americans agree with him - me included.

I have no problem posting threads with links to facts. It is clear you prefer to ignore those links so you can make unfounded accusations.

I have- in your thread attacking Michelle Obama for her 'excessive' staff- claiming that her staff of 24 or so was extraordinary while Barbara Bush had only one staff member- and similarly for every other First Lady- but of course the truth was that Barbara Bush's staff was almost the exact same size- and that no First Lady had the staff of 1 or 2 the OP claimed.

That was a lie- not by you- you just copied and pasted someone else's lie.

But then when the lie was pointed out to you- you ignored that- and you ran away from the thread.

So I ask again- Do you have any moral qualms about posting lies on the internet- or starting threads that are lies?

I have- in your thread attacking Michelle Obama for her 'excessive' staff- claiming that her staff of 24 or so was extraordinary while Barbara Bush had only one staff member- and similarly for every other First Lady- but of course the truth was that Barbara Bush's staff was almost the exact same size- and that no First Lady had the staff of 1 or 2 the OP claimed.

But then when the lie was pointed out to you- you ignored that- and you ran away from the thread.

So I ask again- Do you have any moral qualms about posting lies on the internet- or starting threads that are lies?

The only qualms I have is not yet putting a total jerk like you on Ignore. :)

I'm so over the left, the Democrats with their lapdog medias making up crap over everything the man say: so they can use it for their lowdown dirty politics.

everyone understood what he said and meant when he spoke on Illegal Immigration that he wasn't talking about the legal Hispanics, Asians, etc. they act like Hispanics are the only ones here illegally. what's that tell us about it and them?

. everyone understood what he meant when he was talking about Muslims and stopping ALL immigrations for the time being right after we had suffered a Terrorist attack here at home and it was by Muslims. so sorry we can't change that.

But he said it with this at the end of it: stop it ALL until those in our government get their shit together on things

that's why his polling hasn't moved from any of the nasty made up crap from Hillary on down.

I think they need to stick a schlong in their mouths so we don't have to hear their BS twisting of his words anymore.

I agree, I think everyone understands Trump quite well. He has certainly shown he's about as political incorrect as you can get. He's insulted or attacked minorities, women, practically every politician in his own party he will need as an ally as president, and most of our major US trading partners.

We get it. Trump is political incorrect. Now we have established that, when are we going to discuss realistic solutions for America's problems?

Nonsense.

No one is making anything up about what Trump says – his ignorance, hate, and bigotry are clearly understood, coming directly from Trump himself.

Obviously this is rhetorical.

I agree, I think everyone understands Trump quite well. He has certainly shown he's about as political incorrect as you can get. He's insulted or attacked minorities, women, practically every politician in his own party he will need as an ally as president, and most of our major US trading partners.

We get it. Trump is political incorrect. Now we have established that, when are we going to discuss realistic solutions for America's problems?

Trump is the "realistic solution" for America's problems. He is clearly opposing the status quo and entrenched professional politicians who have created our present problems.

When he becomes president, he will know how to use his executive and managerial skills to appoint QUALIFIED and FAITHFUL people to his Cabinet and other positions. He will use those skills to deal with other world leaders in a way that will be positive.

The only qualms I have is not yet putting a total jerk like you on Ignore. :)

The truth offend you so much eh? Hey you are like Trump!

Forum List

Back