Mike Pence For President in 2024, Wasted Effort!

I always figured it was to shore up or deliver the far left vote, women and help insure black vote, though not known as a speaker for the last two, but does unfortunately have far left cred. While I don't really care about VPs, historically and usually about as useful as a warm bucket of spit as somebody or other said something like that, they should in my opinion be minimally competent and not bring much baggage. I never thought her competent, which she proved to me within the first 3 weeks, judgement and self-control wise. Baggage from her California is alluded to daily here, whether true an provable or not and was alluded to at the time she joined the ticker or discussed (or created) almost immediately. She is simply a placeholder, an example of the "Peter Principal" having risen to her highest level of incompetence, to go no further, and thankfully in my book. She has always being another reason to fervently Pray for the continued good health of the President.

By the way, I have a question. Did Joe picker or was she picked?

She was a prosecutor, which then can not at all be leftist.
All prosecutors are always conservative, by job description.
A liberal would never allow corrupt fascism like the War on Drugs for example.

As bad as I think Trump is, Biden has done so awful, it makes Trump look good in comparison, like Biden giving weapons to the corrupt Kyiv fascists who want to start WWIII.
I love Trump and I want him back.
I don't give a damn about anything but Trump's policies.

Pence has shown himself to be able to do the right thing. Trump base will not accept him but he has shown integrity based on the little I know of him. And yes he probably knows all Trumps secrets to help in the battle.

He only did ONE thing, and it is not really clear if it was right or wrong, because he could have delayed election certification a few days and let things cool down, and it would have not caused any problems.
And we have no idea what all the wrong things Pence could have done if given the chance as president?

I love Trump and I want him back.
I don't give a damn about anything but Trump's policies.

I don't see anything terribly wonderful about Trump.
About the only good things is he avoided needless wars and was right about the need for a trade war with China.
If Biden had not been such a disaster on the Ukraine, I would have preferred a democrat to a republican.

I don't see anything terribly wonderful about Trump.
About the only good things is he avoided needless wars and was right about the need for a trade war with China.
If Biden had not been such a disaster on the Ukraine, I would have preferred a democrat to a republican.
I will not vote for either establishment party as they are 90% the same and they suck for the average US citizen.

Forum List

Back