The only difference between the Democrats and the Anti- Trumpers are

Hillary would have been SO much better. (rolling eyes) You people are idiots.

newsflash: Binky, Hillary was last seen at a quilting bee. It ain't about Hillary. Nice, "Hey, look over there" from you.
g5000

Don't be any more stupid than you already are, the choice Hitlary and Rump in the general.

Wow, what a powerful response. Now I can die knowing......Hell, I ain't ready to die. Got too much time to make you look like the idjit you really are. Now, let's get back to Rump, todays Republicans and Democrats.

Translation: Lets get back to how much I love liberals and claim to be an R.

Translation: Anyone not drinking the Orange Koolaid is a Commie (shades of the failed Red Scare of the 50s.)

the Democrats didn't change their minds.
His history precedes his candidacy as evidenced by the numerous republicans that were anti tramp in the first place.

It also includes former Republicans who left the party due to their opposition to Trump and as well as Republicans who endorsed a different candidate. It includes Republican presidential primary election candidates that announced opposition to Trump as the nominee. Some of the Republicans on this list threw their support to Trump after he won the presidential election, while many of them continue to oppose Trump. Offices listed are those held at the time of the 2016 election.

Former U.S. presidents[edit]

Former President George H. W. Bush

Former President George W. Bush

· George H. W. Bush, President of the United States (1989–1993); Vice President of the United States (1981–1989) (voted for Hillary Clinton)[1][2][3]

· George W. Bush, President of the United States (2001–2009); Governor of Texas (1995–2000)[4]

Former 2016 Republican presidential primary candidates[edit]

All candidates signed a pledge to eventually support the party nominee. The following refused to honor it after Trump became the Republican presidential nominee.

Governor Jeb Bush

· Jeb Bush, Governor of Florida (1999–2007)[5]

· Mark Everson, Commissioner of Internal Revenue (2003–2007)[6]

· Carly Fiorina,[a] CEO of Hewlett-Packard (1999–2005); 2010 nominee for U.S. Senator from California[7] (originally endorsed Trump for the general election but called for Mike Pence to take his place as nominee after the Access Hollywood Tape surfaced)[8][9]

Senator Lindsey Graham

· Lindsey Graham, United States Senator from South Carolina (2003–present) (voted for Evan McMullin)[10]

· John Kasich, Governor of Ohio (2011–2019); U.S. Representative from Ohio (1983–2001)[11] (wrote in John McCain)[12]

· George Pataki, Governor of New York (1995–2006)[13]

Snip

U.S. Senators[edit]

Arizona Senator and 2008 nominee for President John McCain

Sitting[edit]

· Kelly Ayotte,[c] New Hampshire (2011–2017) (wrote in Mike Pence)[63]

· Susan Collins, Maine (1997–present)[64] (wrote in Paul Ryan)

· Jeff Flake, Arizona (2013–2019)[65][66] (voted for Evan McMullin)[67]

· Cory Gardner,[a] Colorado (2015–present) (wrote in Mike Pence)[68]

· Lindsey Graham,[a] South Carolina (2003–present)[69] (voted for Evan McMullin)[70]

· Dean Heller, Nevada (2011–2019)[71]

· Mike Lee, Utah (2011–present)[72] (voted for Evan McMullin)[73]

· Mark Kirk,[a] Illinois (2010–2017) (wrote in Colin Powell)[42]

· John McCain,[a] Arizona (1987–2018); 2008 nominee for President[74]

· Lisa Murkowski, Alaska (2002–present)[75]

· Rob Portman,[a] Ohio (2010–present); United States Trade Representative (2005–2006), Director of the Office of Management and Budget (2006–2007) (wrote in Mike Pence)[28]

· Ben Sasse, Nebraska (2015–present)[24][76]

· Dan Sullivan,[a] Alaska (2015–present) (wrote in Mike Pence)[77]

List of Republicans who opposed the 2016 Donald Trump presidential campaign - Wikipedia

--------------------------------------------------------------

and the list goes on.
They GOP are so scared of tramp and his mouth and twitter finger, and being investigated by AG Barr they ask how high to jump.
The venom you throw at Trump you threw at them. Only Trump gives it back.

Trumptards have thrown every belief they ever claimed to have right out the window in their zeal for a false prophet.

They have shown themselves to be the hypocrites they always have been.

Lib tears and rage equal TDS. Get some help.

You leave out the Republicans that must also be inflicted with TDS. Put all the groups together, according to you, it's an epidemic. And the inflicted far outweigh the Rumpers.

You're a lib infected with TDS. The numbers are against you but keep on with the delusions.

Trumptards have thrown every belief they ever claimed to have right out the window in their zeal for a false prophet.

Lib tears and rage equal TDS. Get some help.

You leave out the Republicans that must also be inflicted with TDS. Put all the groups together, according to you, it's an epidemic. And the inflicted far outweigh the Rumpers.

You're a lib infected with TDS. The numbers are against you but keep on with the delusions.

I am a lot of things but Lib isn't one of them. But thank you for bringing us another rousing round of the 3rd Red Scare. We certainly missed that, didn't we. For without it, you wouldn't have a thing to say. Now, let's get back to those differences where it's about the Democrats and Republicans. Sorry, but "The Party of the Rump" isn't republicans. (shades of the people that brought us the Red Scare in the 1950s).

newsflash: Binky, Hillary was last seen at a quilting bee. It ain't about Hillary. Nice, "Hey, look over there" from you.
g5000

Don't be any more stupid than you already are, the choice Hitlary and Rump in the general.

Wow, what a powerful response. Now I can die knowing......Hell, I ain't ready to die. Got too much time to make you look like the idjit you really are. Now, let's get back to Rump, todays Republicans and Democrats.

Translation: Anyone not drinking the Orange Koolaid is a Commie (shades of the failed Red Scare of the 50s.)

Translation: I'm a lib that claims to be a good R. You ain't fooling nobody dude.

g5000

not really. Your boys is a commie, cuz he is a commie

Projection!

g5000

Wow, more shades of the 3rd Red Scare. Not to worry, at some point, America wakes up and runs you characters off. It's going to be a fun next 10 months. You may not enjoy it but I certainly will.

the Democrats didn't change their minds.
His history precedes his candidacy as evidenced by the numerous republicans that were anti tramp in the first place.

It also includes former Republicans who left the party due to their opposition to Trump and as well as Republicans who endorsed a different candidate. It includes Republican presidential primary election candidates that announced opposition to Trump as the nominee. Some of the Republicans on this list threw their support to Trump after he won the presidential election, while many of them continue to oppose Trump. Offices listed are those held at the time of the 2016 election.

Former U.S. presidents[edit]

Former President George H. W. Bush

Former President George W. Bush

· George H. W. Bush, President of the United States (1989–1993); Vice President of the United States (1981–1989) (voted for Hillary Clinton)[1][2][3]

· George W. Bush, President of the United States (2001–2009); Governor of Texas (1995–2000)[4]

Former 2016 Republican presidential primary candidates[edit]

All candidates signed a pledge to eventually support the party nominee. The following refused to honor it after Trump became the Republican presidential nominee.

Governor Jeb Bush

· Jeb Bush, Governor of Florida (1999–2007)[5]

· Mark Everson, Commissioner of Internal Revenue (2003–2007)[6]

· Carly Fiorina,[a] CEO of Hewlett-Packard (1999–2005); 2010 nominee for U.S. Senator from California[7] (originally endorsed Trump for the general election but called for Mike Pence to take his place as nominee after the Access Hollywood Tape surfaced)[8][9]

Senator Lindsey Graham

· Lindsey Graham, United States Senator from South Carolina (2003–present) (voted for Evan McMullin)[10]

· John Kasich, Governor of Ohio (2011–2019); U.S. Representative from Ohio (1983–2001)[11] (wrote in John McCain)[12]

· George Pataki, Governor of New York (1995–2006)[13]

Snip

U.S. Senators[edit]

Arizona Senator and 2008 nominee for President John McCain

Sitting[edit]

· Kelly Ayotte,[c] New Hampshire (2011–2017) (wrote in Mike Pence)[63]

· Susan Collins, Maine (1997–present)[64] (wrote in Paul Ryan)

· Jeff Flake, Arizona (2013–2019)[65][66] (voted for Evan McMullin)[67]

· Cory Gardner,[a] Colorado (2015–present) (wrote in Mike Pence)[68]

· Lindsey Graham,[a] South Carolina (2003–present)[69] (voted for Evan McMullin)[70]

· Dean Heller, Nevada (2011–2019)[71]

· Mike Lee, Utah (2011–present)[72] (voted for Evan McMullin)[73]

· Mark Kirk,[a] Illinois (2010–2017) (wrote in Colin Powell)[42]

· John McCain,[a] Arizona (1987–2018); 2008 nominee for President[74]

· Lisa Murkowski, Alaska (2002–present)[75]

· Rob Portman,[a] Ohio (2010–present); United States Trade Representative (2005–2006), Director of the Office of Management and Budget (2006–2007) (wrote in Mike Pence)[28]

· Ben Sasse, Nebraska (2015–present)[24][76]

· Dan Sullivan,[a] Alaska (2015–present) (wrote in Mike Pence)[77]

List of Republicans who opposed the 2016 Donald Trump presidential campaign - Wikipedia

--------------------------------------------------------------

and the list goes on.
They GOP are so scared of tramp and his mouth and twitter finger, and being investigated by AG Barr they ask how high to jump.

When ever I see the phrase "low I.Q voter", the name "Penelope" immediately comes to my mind. Don't feel flattered.... as it doesn't resemble anything close to a compliment.

Trump polling at 49% by the media pollsters....we all know its more like 56%....

g5000

Don't type stupid things son

g5000

Wow, more shades of the 3rd Red Scare. Not to worry, at some point, America wakes up and runs you characters off. It's going to be a fun next 10 months. You may not enjoy it but I certainly will.

LOL, look atchu all bad and s*it. Nobody will "run" anyone off.

Democrats Hate America & Babies
Screen_Shot_2019-11-15_at_3.18.36_PM.jpg

Welfare and food stamps are record lows........rip
Stock Market at Record Highs.....................rip
Unemployment down to historic lows........rip
African and Hispanic Employment up to record levels ....rip

Babies ............................rip
More Women in the workforce, more than ever before.....rip
Household income at record levels......rip
Our Military stronger than before......rip
Illegal immigration held in check......rip
USMC Passed...........................rip