CRT opposition based on political expediency not actual factual history

We did keep slavery as an institution after the rest of the "civilized world" did not. The South has the whole Lost Cause bs that is nothing but an attempt to say slavery was overall a good thing. It was not and nothing about slavery is good.
Slavery exists all over the globe, again, your inconvenient truths are hysterical to say the least. We were the first country to eliminate slavery. Well, that form of slavery. We are all slaves today. And irish were slaves, and Slovakians were slaves, all white. So, if you wish to speak about a subject know it. BTW, did you see what happened to the jews? probably dipped your head in the sand.
my hysteria? You're excusing slavery. GTFO LOL
it existed, it exists. It exists on plantation in Demofk cities, why do you think we should eliminate its history?
Well, I guess you find some validation for your position in what "uncivilized" nations did and still do.
you said it was gone. which is it?

but it's still worth reminding ourselves of its scale and scope.
you have no fking clue that answer, and no one does. Nope!!!!!!1865 proved white republicans were the emancipator to the american blacks and kkkers still refusing to believe it.

White Americans were also given a head start with the help of the U.S. Army. The 1830 Indian Removal Act, for example, forcibly relocated Cherokee, Creeks and other eastern Indians to west of the Mississippi River to make room for white settlers. The 1862 Homestead Act followed suit, giving away millions of acres - for free - of what had been Indian Territory west of the Mississippi. Ultimately, 270 million acres, or 10% of the total land area of the United States, was converted to private hands, overwhelmingly white, under Homestead Act provisions.
600,000 whites died in the 1860s to free the black man. And here you are saying stupid shit before it. Why else you think we had a fking civil war asshat? What the fk, stay stupid.

White Americans were also given a head start with the help of the U.S. Army. The 1830 Indian Removal Act, for example, forcibly relocated Cherokee, Creeks and other eastern Indians to west of the Mississippi River to make room for white settlers. The 1862 Homestead Act followed suit, giving away millions of acres - for free - of what had been Indian Territory west of the Mississippi. Ultimately, 270 million acres, or 10% of the total land area of the United States, was converted to private hands, overwhelmingly white, under Homestead Act provisions.
600,000 whites died in the 1860s to free the black man. And here you are saying stupid shit before it. Why else you think we had a fking civil war asshat? What the fk, stay stupid.
We are discussing CRT asshat.

The Homestead Act did not distribute land equally. Additionally the land was taken from Indians, yet you don't think that's a problem.

Last edited:
I want to discuss an issue that came up in a different thread. I think it is worth a thread of its own.

On the current events board, there is a thread about a book in which it is claimed that trump praised Hitler as having done good things.

I was a bit shocked to read many board members agreeing with this and it got me thinking about the teaching,or proposed teaching, of CRT in American schools.

I have no wish to go into the boring detail of CRT but my understanding is that it is a revisionist view of American history that shows a darker view of America than most people grew up with.

It has caused a great deal of upset amongst people who are actually quite happy with their history just the way it is. But that is a political stance and not one that takes account of actual history. And that seems to be the same attitude that I see when it comes to judging Hitler.

It means that CRT will not be judged through any historical or academic perspective. It will be judged purely on its perceived political stance and its possible impact on the youngsters who are taught it.

There is a fear that kids will grow to hate their country and for that reason the truth must be suppressed. But this is covered up in ignorant bluster because to admit that would be admitting that the US should come clean on its history.

Surely honesty is the best policy ? There isnt a country on earth that has not got some episodes that they would rather not discuss. I know all about that. People who can find the good in Hitler should not dictate the education of the kids.

Teachers' union president says CRT is NOT being taught in schools
Give it up Tommy, you got put in your place on your stupid Hitler/Trump thread. CRT is a RACIST program because it does not teach about slavery and racisim it teaches kids to BE racist toward certain skin colors.

We are discussing CRT asshat.

The Homestead Act did not distribute land equally. Additionally the land was taking for Indians, yet you don't think that's a problem.
The 'Indians' lost. They were too busy fighting among themselves.

CRT is not about history. It is indoctrination.
From what I have seen, actual history is very insignificant.
Can you give an example of your assertion. Because you maga fuckups in TN don't need to hear Rudy bridges story because your white feelings might get hurt.

Right.
I posted videos that go through in detail how its not history and is indoctrination with proof,,
The videos that you posted are propaganda. Produced by people with no understanding of CRT.
You got the understanding of CRT ? If you think you've got it all down then kindly share your expertise with the board. Tell us all those true and wonderful irrefutable facts about CRT. We "maga fuckups in TN" are just waiting on the edge of our seats for your pronouncement.
Critical race theory is an academic concept that is more than 40 years old. The core idea is that race is a social construct, and that racism is not merely the product of individual bias or prejudice, but also something embedded in legal systems and policies.

The basic tenets of critical race theory, or CRT, emerged out of a framework for legal analysis in the late 1970s and early 1980s created by legal scholars Derrick Bell, Kimberlé Crenshaw, and Richard Delgado, among others.

A good example is when, in the 1930s, government officials literally drew lines around areas deemed poor financial risks, often explicitly due to the racial composition of inhabitants. Banks subsequently refused to offer mortgages to Black people in those areas. Or federal drug policy of the 1980 on cocaine/crack between white and black people.

Can you TN maga fuckups understand that?
Intetestingly enough, Raelism, also known as Raelianism also dates back to that same period. It is a movement begun in the 1970s by Claude Vorilhon, after he was contacted by aliens called Elohim.

The central teachings of this movment are that the Elohim have created 40 different alien/human hybrids over the centuries including Jesus and Buddha and Vorihlon, himself, now called Rael.

The teachings include indulging in lots of experimental sex, human cloning and saving the Earth from the upcoming nuclear holocaust.

I want to discuss an issue that came up in a different thread. I think it is worth a thread of its own.

On the current events board, there is a thread about a book in which it is claimed that trump praised Hitler as having done good things.

I was a bit shocked to read many board members agreeing with this and it got me thinking about the teaching,or proposed teaching, of CRT in American schools.

I have no wish to go into the boring detail of CRT but my understanding is that it is a revisionist view of American history that shows a darker view of America than most people grew up with.

It has caused a great deal of upset amongst people who are actually quite happy with their history just the way it is. But that is a political stance and not one that takes account of actual history. And that seems to be the same attitude that I see when it comes to judging Hitler.

It means that CRT will not be judged through any historical or academic perspective. It will be judged purely on its perceived political stance and its possible impact on the youngsters who are taught it.

There is a fear that kids will grow to hate their country and for that reason the truth must be suppressed. But this is covered up in ignorant bluster because to admit that would be admitting that the US should come clean on its history.

Surely honesty is the best policy ? There isnt a country on earth that has not got some episodes that they would rather not discuss. I know all about that. People who can find the good in Hitler should not dictate the education of the kids.

Give it up Tommy, you got put in your place on your stupid Hitler/Trump thread. CRT is a RACIST program because it does not teach about slavery and racisim it teaches kids to BE racist toward certain skin colors.
But LEO!! Hitler put on his pants one leg at a time JUST LUKE TRUMP!!!!!

How so?

Post your proof of this.

CRT is not about history. It is indoctrination.
From what I have seen, actual history is very insignificant.
Can you give an example of your assertion. Because you maga fuckups in TN don't need to hear Rudy bridges story because your white feelings might get hurt.

Right.
I posted videos that go through in detail how its not history and is indoctrination with proof,,
The videos that you posted are propaganda. Produced by people with no understanding of CRT.
You got the understanding of CRT ? If you think you've got it all down then kindly share your expertise with the board. Tell us all those true and wonderful irrefutable facts about CRT. We "maga fuckups in TN" are just waiting on the edge of our seats for your pronouncement.
Critical race theory is an academic concept that is more than 40 years old. The core idea is that race is a social construct, and that racism is not merely the product of individual bias or prejudice, but also something embedded in legal systems and policies.

The basic tenets of critical race theory, or CRT, emerged out of a framework for legal analysis in the late 1970s and early 1980s created by legal scholars Derrick Bell, Kimberlé Crenshaw, and Richard Delgado, among others.

A good example is when, in the 1930s, government officials literally drew lines around areas deemed poor financial risks, often explicitly due to the racial composition of inhabitants. Banks subsequently refused to offer mortgages to Black people in those areas. Or federal drug policy of the 1980 on cocaine/crack between white and black people.

Can you TN maga fuckups understand that?
Intetestingly enough, Raelism, also known as Raelianism also dates back to that same period. It is a movement begun in the 1970s by Claude Vorilhon, after he was contacted by aliens called Elohim.

The central teachings of this movment are that the Elohim have created 40 different alien/human hybrids over the centuries including Jesus and Buddha and Vorihlon, himself, now called Rael.

The teachings include indulging in lots of experimental sex, human cloning and saving the Earth from the upcoming nuclear holocaust.
Must have worked.

How so?

Post your proof of this.
The proof is in the title itself. Racism is not 'critical' in America. It is an un-needed waste of time and taxpayer money.

How so?

Post your proof of this.
The proof is in the title itself. Racism is not 'critical' in America. It is an un-needed waste of time and taxpayer money.
So, you can point to no proof? Just like 2020 election fraud.....

Got it.

How so?

Post your proof of this.
So, you can point to no proof? Just like 2020 election fraud.....

Got it.
Not to mention that it is posited as a theory and the little retard is calling it history.

Take the Homestead Act in the 1800's where our government promised at least 40 acres to people that would move west and settle of former Indian land. Did it spread out the land equal?
you think blacks weren't involved in that? come on man, grow a pair of balls already
Can you prove that the land was equally handed out or not?
can you prove it wasn't? you made a claim, back it up.
We all know the old history, but it's still worth reminding ourselves of its scale and scope. Affirmative action in the American "workplace" first began in the late 17th century when European indentured servants - the original source of unfree labor on the new tobacco plantations of Virginia and Maryland - were replaced by African slaves. In exchange for their support and their policing of the growing slave population, lower-class Europeans won new rights, entitlements, and opportunities from the planter elite.

Combined with the claimants of the original Homestead Act, then, more than 1.6 million white families – both native-born and immigrant – succeeded in becoming landowners during the next several decades. Conversely, only 4,000 to 5,500 African-American claimants ever received final land patents from the SHA.
That all happened before before the 14th Amendment, so it's meaningless.

No one claims our government was race neutral before then.

CRT is stems from Marxist-based ideology, teaches kids to hate each other, and teaches them to hate their country. It teaches 'racism' is at the core of EVERYTHING, strips 'individuals' and replaces if with inclusive generalization. It teaches children / people to hate each other, to hate themselves, and to hate their country. Inevitably it teaches the US, since everything about it is based on racism, should be wiped out - Constitution, Rule of law, & it all - and rebuilt. (That's called 'overthrowing the govt').

It teaches that all whites are 'evil racists', whether they know it or not.

It also teaches kids their parents are 'evil':

CRT taught this little girl that her white mother (interracial marriage) was evil, and her ather unladed on the school teaching her this crap.

Liberals have lost their damn minds...or either they are in control of their faculties and are just carrying out their agenda:

Indoctrinating K-12, college students, college kids, and military with CRT.
Teachers attempting to show 1st graders porn (illegal) to teach them how to 'assess pornography' (WTF?!)
Do tell, where in CRT can I find references to Marx? Where can we find that evil that makes white people feel bad and unhappy that our history of racism gets told.
You don't have to mention Marx to teach Marxism, just as you don't have to mention Adam Smith to teach capitalism.
We don't have adam smith's capitalism.
You have a special talent for making pointless claims.

Take the Homestead Act in the 1800's where our government promised at least 40 acres to people that would move west and settle of former Indian land. Did it spread out the land equal?
you think blacks weren't involved in that? come on man, grow a pair of balls already
Can you prove that the land was equally handed out or not?
can you prove it wasn't? you made a claim, back it up.
We all know the old history, but it's still worth reminding ourselves of its scale and scope. Affirmative action in the American "workplace" first began in the late 17th century when European indentured servants - the original source of unfree labor on the new tobacco plantations of Virginia and Maryland - were replaced by African slaves. In exchange for their support and their policing of the growing slave population, lower-class Europeans won new rights, entitlements, and opportunities from the planter elite.

Combined with the claimants of the original Homestead Act, then, more than 1.6 million white families – both native-born and immigrant – succeeded in becoming landowners during the next several decades. Conversely, only 4,000 to 5,500 African-American claimants ever received final land patents from the SHA.
That all happened before before the 14th Amendment, so it's meaningless.

No one claims our government was race neutral before then.
What about redlining in the 1970s or the history of farm loans?

Forum List

Back