CROWD GOES SILENT AT RALLY (will make you cry)

Because unlike you, they’re not mindless cultists who believe he is perfect in every way.

You can pretend that you care about policy positions but that’s clearly not true. As I’ve just demonstrated, you would vote someone out even if they’re for all of those positions but don’t support Trump.

What is this really about then? You mindlessly worshipping this man. Because cult.
A democrat calling a Trump supporter a "mindless cultist"? :laughing0301: :rofl: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

1663948564790.png

YES, the Trump cult sure are deranged.
STILL, going to Trump's pity rallies, almost 20 months, AFTER he left office?

Why is that so unusual? He's having rallies for the Republican party candidates. On the other side of the coin, no Democrat wants Dementia to support them. They all know what a mess he made out of this country and the approval polls to show for it.

WTF?
A group of GOP lawmakers spent July 4 in Moscow after several days of meetings with Russian officials.

Can you or your unAmerican leaders read a calendar?

So what were they supposed to do, jump on a plane as soon as the last meeting ended? I know you have some sort of stupid point you're trying to make, so what is it?

The claims fell apart because libs want trump out of office

And most judges played along with it
Did you come to that conclusion based on thorough review of the court documents and decisions or based on what you were told by conservative media?

Einstein famously said, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”.

We've been electing the same career politicians for decades now, it's not really getting us anywhere.

Despite all the hurdles, speed bumps, caltrops, an other area denial weapons thrown in his path during his first term. By doing things differently, he actually pulled a pretty good term out of his hat. Record level unemployment across all demographics, low interest rates, low inflation, and a pretty good stock market.

It's been empirically proven than what we have been for nearly 50 years isn't working. I have to imagine that most people realize this and that is the source of his popularity among everyone except those dogmatists so profoundly blinded by partisan ideology that they can't conceive of anything other than business as usual.
Yeah, well look at the fossils at the top of the hill on both sides of the aisle.

His amount of followers are nowhere near the amount Trump has. Bush’s supporters are also not as devout as Trump’s.

It’s not even close.
I agree

Trump was exciting whereas Bush was more of the next man up in the grey flannel suit

But that emphasizes my argument

Bush won the election and repubs buried any doubts and rallied behind their president

That didnt happen for Trump

But it should have

It seems a lot of the cultists reflexively do that Nazi-type salute when they see Trump. It's apparently a Q-thing, and Trump is the Q-god.
A 1990 profile of Donald Trump in Vanity Fair magazine said his then-estranged wife Ivana Trump told her attorney that 'from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler's collected speeches, 'My New Order,' which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed.'

Forum List

Back