CROWD GOES SILENT AT RALLY (will make you cry)

1663810870277.png

Einstein famously said, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”.

We've been electing the same career politicians for decades now, it's not really getting us anywhere.

Despite all the hurdles, speed bumps, caltrops, an other area denial weapons thrown in his path during his first term. By doing things differently, he actually pulled a pretty good term out of his hat. Record level unemployment across all demographics, low interest rates, low inflation, and a pretty good stock market.

It's been empirically proven than what we have been for nearly 50 years isn't working. I have to imagine that most people realize this and that is the source of his popularity among everyone except those dogmatists so profoundly blinded by partisan ideology that they can't conceive of anything other than business as usual.

Last edited:
Those people in the photo are pointing their fingers up like the statue of Liberty does. Nazi salute? Really?? All people who are getting excited together over a performance or an idea make expressions like that, regardless if it is good or bad or somewhere in between.

Einstein famously said, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”.

We've been electing the same career politicians for decades now, it's not really getting us anywhere.

Despite all the hurdles, speed bumps, caltrops, an other area denial weapons thrown in his path during his first term. By doing things differently, he actually pulled a pretty good term out of his hat. Record level unemployment across all demographics, low interest rates, low inflation, and a pretty good stock market.

It's been empirically proven than what we have been for nearly 50 years isn't working. I have to imagine that most people realize this and that is the source of his popularity among everyone except those dogmatists so profoundly blinded by partisan ideology that they can't conceive of anything other than business as usual.

Which is why we need more Trump's running our government. Look at the results of a nearly lifelong politician that we have today.

Trump is still the man and his friends and enemies know it

Trump says more in five minutes than Dementia can in an hour in front of his Satanic background. Maybe it's the beer (and the anesthesia I had earlier) but the line that got to me was "We are Americans, and Americans only kneel to God, and God alone!" This in comparison to the Communists who only kneel to Big Brother and see government as the highest power in the universe.

Although I'd bet money on how many leftists here didn't watch it but commented on it anyway, if you disagree with what Trump said, you are the cultist, not us. We are real Americans.

When the crowd all raised their hands in something very close to a Nazi salute, the cultists thought that was totally awesome.

Fc597HaXkAUDLsh
Wasn’t remotely akin to a Nazi salute you willfully dishonest hack troll twat. Jesus Christ. It has to suck ass to be as shitty a scumbag as you are.

Forum List

Back