Words that liberals have attempted to change or alter in last 3 years.

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
Vaccination
Collusion
Impeachment
Counting
Insurrection
Self defense
Hearsay
Guilt
Voting
Immigrant
Trafficking
Constitutional rights
Protestor
Murder
Parenting
Facts
Democracy
Lawful
Obedience

And my goodness I’m running out of time and space
Thinkers-please add any I might have missed

Last edited:
They habitually change definitions to suite them AND they're ignoramuses on the pronunciation. Such as Joe's expodentially. among MANY others. LOLOL

Today, that Tlaib woman was grilling some ceo's of banks.....about global temps and fossil fuel and abandoning those stocks by the banks...and she called it celisus. It was CELSIUS. Dumb muslima.

So much sore-loser butthurt here. It's kind of overwhelming.

It's not just elections that Trump cult losers lose in an overwhelming and humiliating fashion, even after cheating their pervy hearts out.

They've lost the culture war, massively. Decent people are all disgusted by Republican immorality, and rightfully so. Even if they succeeded in ending democracy and implementing their fascist utopia, everyone would still hate them.

And Trump cult sore-losers know that, hence their massive sore-loser butthurt display here.

It's not just elections that Trump cult losers lose in an overwhelming and humiliating fashion, even after cheating their pervy hearts out.

They've lost the culture war, massively. Decent people are all disgusted by Republican immorality, and rightfully so. Even if they succeeded in ending democracy and implementing their fascist utopia, everyone would still hate them.

And Trump cult sore-losers know that, hence their massive sore-loser butthurt display here.

democrat morality

decent people

God

America.

major projection

Vaccination
Collusion
Impeachment
Counting
Insurrection
Self defense
Hearsay
Guilt
Voting
Immigrant
Trafficking
Constitutional rights
Protestor
Murder
Parenting
Facts
Democracy
Lawful
Obedience

You left out...

Racism
White supremacist
Woman
Recession

Vaccination
Collusion
Impeachment
Counting
Insurrection
Self defense
Hearsay
Guilt
Voting
Immigrant
Trafficking
Constitutional rights
Protestor
Murder
Parenting
Facts
Democracy
Lawful
Obedience

Infringe

Vaccination
Collusion
Impeachment
Counting
Insurrection
Self defense
Hearsay
Guilt
Voting
Immigrant
Trafficking
Constitutional rights
Protestor
Murder
Parenting
Facts
Democracy
Lawful
Obedience

Give an example of each, or you will just have to be dismissed as full of shit.

Good job staying on topic, as usual.

Forum List

Back