CROWD GOES SILENT AT RALLY (will make you cry)

Why arent you ripping him limb from limb in every post?

You want me to bash trump who is not in office while you give biden a pass
You can answer the question this time. How am I on the sideline when I voted for Biden? You cultists always run away from direct questions when you find yourself saying something stupid but your delicate ego won’t allow you to admit it.

Why arent you ripping him limb from limb in every post?

You want me to bash trump who is not in office while you give biden a pass
Yet you don’t think Trump deserves any criticism whatsoever? That’s because you’re a mindless cultist.

You eagerly kiss his ass anytime he does anything. Because cult.

As I pointed out you MO is to demand compliance for you will hurl the c-word
As I’ve already explained, I’m not demanding anything out of you.

I’m just demonstrating that you’re a cultist. Because you are.

As I’ve already explained, I’m not demanding anything out of you.

I’m just demonstrating that you’re a cultist. Because you are.
You are trying to intimidate all trump supporters and “cultIst” is your weapon

Why is that so unusual?
No other president has done it, that's why.
He's having rallies for the Republican party candidates.
Sure, he is.
On the other side of the coin, no Democrat wants Dementia to support them. They all know what a mess he made out of this country and the approval polls to show for it.
No, the entire world.
Not even the orange retard, had that much influence.

/---/
butt hurt butter.jpg

Einstein famously said, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”.

We've been electing the same career politicians for decades now, it's not really getting us anywhere.

Despite all the hurdles, speed bumps, caltrops, an other area denial weapons thrown in his path during his first term. By doing things differently, he actually pulled a pretty good term out of his hat. Record level unemployment across all demographics, low interest rates, low inflation, and a pretty good stock market.

It's been empirically proven than what we have been for nearly 50 years isn't working. I have to imagine that most people realize this and that is the source of his popularity among everyone except those dogmatists so profoundly blinded by partisan ideology that they can't conceive of anything other than business as usual.
Quibble....we've been led to believe that we are electing them....
actually we don't have very much to do with it. In the final analysis
it has been well demonstrated that the White House has no real power
or status anyway. The real rulers are never exposed to election selection.

JO

Forum List

Back