Criminal referral issued on Comey, McCabe, Lynch,Clinton,Strzok and Page

11 Congressmen out of 288 Republicans in Congress? Less than 4%.

Get that cell ready, again, one more time........

But no protection this time from the inside, aren’t you glad that maybe we will have a fair investigation into this finally.
Maybe they will appoint a anti Hillery/Obable investigation team, that way it will be fair. Kinda like the Trump haters investigation of Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good, get it done. Ferret out corruption wherever it can be found!

They'd need to prove the Dems knew fusion GPS hired foreign nationals to nail anyone

~S~
Fusion GPS admitted it hired Steele, so what is there to prove?
b960676c0d5fda799c8e298a78a26769.jpg

so - since no one in your post has EVER hit 0, i smell bullshit. either from your story itself and the *facts* they chose to include, or the right is correct in that obama made it to where he got away with a lot of shit.

now - let's count the indictments of their staff, shall we? now i'm curious.

in the end - if this is another dog and pony show just stop. just fucking stop. if there is nothing new and the odds of this ending the same remain high, just god damn fucking cut it out and stop.

i think clinton is dirty as hell and needs to live the rest of her moistened bint life on alcatraz making potted flowers to have the left sell in san francisco. but if i had my choices of:

1. hillary in prison
2. the country moving past a crap time in life to working together again

i'll take 2 all day long if it ended the bullshit on both sides.

so - since no one in your post has EVER hit 0, i smell bullshit. either from your story itself and the *facts* they chose to include, or the right is correct in that obama made it to where he got away with a lot of shit.

in the end - if this is another dog and pony show just stop. just fucking stop. if there is nothing new and the odds of this ending the same remain high, just god damn fucking cut it out and stop.

i think clinton is dirty as hell and needs to live the rest of her moistened bint life on alcatraz making potted flowers to have the left sell in san francisco. but if i had my choices of:

1. hillary in prison

By the way Trump has had several of his top officials plead guilty to crimes already!

executive-branch-criminal-activities-by-presidential-administration.jpg

Last edited:
You can't have one standard for the Clintons and another for everybody else. That's what's made the country so frustrated when. I heard Chuck Schumer crow on the Senate floor how a judge had to sign on this. This particular judge was Bill Clinton's nominee for 1993.
You are so right.
Investigating the Clinton foundation forever and giving the Trump foundation a pass until the Trump foundation came up on criminal charges.

Complaining about Mrs. Clinton having her own email account the way Michael Flynn did. Shameful. That for Flynn it was OK even though he was working at the DOD and actually did give away classified information to foreign governments.

Then complaining that Hillary destroyed documents the way the Trump Company did? Outrageous.

They should treat Hillary the same exact way.
Yes they should treat Hillary the same way, and raid her lawyers offices and get all the information they need to put her in jail.

11 Congressmen out of 288 Republicans in Congress? Less than 4%.

Get that cell ready, again, one more time........

But no protection this time from the inside, aren’t you glad that maybe we will have a fair investigation into this finally.
Maybe they will appoint a anti Hillery/Obable investigation team, that way it will be fair. Kinda like the Trump haters investigation of Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s already been 17 investigations of Bill and Hillary Clinton - almost all of them by Republicans and they found nothing!! Zip! NADA!!! And no one has every turned on the Clintons.

In the meantime, former Trump staffers can’t flip fast enough. Only Manifort and the Dutch lawyer didn’t turn. That’s the thing with conspiracies. There’s always guys who will turn on you to save their own asses.

There is no vast conspiracy against Trump. No cabal, no coup. The left doesn’t need to lie about Trump. Donald Trump shoots himself in the foot daily. He went on TV and said he fired Comey to end the Russia Investigation. Hello - that’s obstruction of justice.

Donald Junior talked in an email about getting dirt on Hillary Clinton from the Rusdian government. That’s collusion right there whether the Russians had anything or not.

Don helps writes a letter to the New York Times about Junior’s meeting with the Russians, a letter that’s full of lies. More obstruction of Justice.

There is no cabal, no coup. There’s a President who violates the law and the Constitution on a daily basis.
No one turned on the Clintons? You're right, because if they do. They commit suicide.

1. hillary in prison

By the way Trump has had several of his top officials plead guilty to crimes already!

View attachment 188861
so you won't answer the question and have a talk about this - it's just an "i'm 12 so NEENER NEENER" it is.

you win.

have fun getting to 13.

1. hillary in prison

View attachment 188861
so you won't answer the question and have a talk about this - it's just an "i'm 12 so NEENER NEENER" it is.

you win.

have fun getting to 13.
28056225_10155059425051556_5155741557807028321_n.jpg

They better hurry. Only 6.5 more months until the midterms, and when the Dems get control of those committee chairs, it will those 11 clowns, along with about 40 others that will be getting to explain some things in front of those committees, right before they are censured, and or expelled from Congress for malfeaseance of office.

You morons will be crying like little bitches then.

And just think about it for a minute. Because the Democrats will control the purse strings, and the budgets, meaning Trumps Presidency, I'm sure the orange man will have no problems making deals with his new found buddies in the House, to make those 11 ass clowns life really uncomfortable for the remainder of their short stays in office.
Heard them say they had the presidential election in the bag too...........nobody is listening to you echo chamber anymore.

Seriously, skewsy has been making these predictions since 2008. He's been getting his ass kicked with every election.

when did that happen? it certainly didn't happen in the presidential election in 2008. and I'm pretty sure we'll correct the gerrymandered GOP victory.

or do you think the repubs aren't running for re-election because they're so certain of victory?

You really should stay out of conversations you know nothing about. Obama was elected and then you lost the House. Obama was re-elected then you lost the Senate. Then you lost the Presidency. We don't even need to go on about the State elections because you got hammered in those too.
You are a bigger idiot than I imagined if you don't think BOTH sides don't "gerrymander".

Here's the thing though. the Party's are the same within the Political Class, so all you're really seeing is the mood of the electorate in these general elections.

tyroneweaver, post: 19752961

Since Trumpo told us that Bush lied his way into invading Iraq, why stop at investigating a bunch of nothing. Go for the red meat Trumporoids. Billions upon billions of dollars spent and thousands and thousands of dead Iraqis and invading troops all for a god damned lie (per Trumpo) to get in and then a quagmire weakened our military before getting out.

Lets investigate what Trumpo tells us was Bush's lie. So many dead and wounded and so much money and military assets spent based on a lies? How can there not be s crime there?

Ya know what? I detest stupid people like you. Bush DID lie, Iraq wasn't about WMD or any other "humanitarian" cause. It was and is about getting a Central Bank in there and guess what? They did it. Iran is next, wait and see.

1. hillary in prison

View attachment 188861

you win.

have fun getting to 13.
View attachment 188865
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

occupy democrats. that cracks my ass up. i'll throw some brietbart back at ya and call it a day, son.

They'd need to prove the Dems knew fusion GPS hired foreign nationals to nail anyone

~S~

That's all old news, already gone before the judicials >

Fusion GPS Founder's Senate Judiciary Testimony Released

Guess they didn't 'prove' anything that could stick

But hey , they're ALL crooks, right?

S~

What do you think that proves? It certainly doesn't dispute that Fusion GPS paid Steele for the dossier.

And, yes, they are all crooks. They certainly aren't respectable characters. Digging up dirt on political opponents isn't exactly a noble profession.

~S~

S~

What do you think that proves? It certainly doesn't dispute that Fusion GPS paid Steele for the dossier.

And, yes, they are all crooks. They certainly aren't respectable characters. Digging up dirt on political opponents isn't exactly a noble profession.

Fusion GPS is a private business. Fusion GPS paid Steele for information from his sources in Russia. Republicans have done it as well. I suppose you remember the Willie Horton ads.

~S~

S~

Fusion GPS is a private business. Fusion GPS paid Steele for information from his sources in Russia. Republicans have done it as well. I suppose you remember the Willie Horton ads.

Information about Willie Horton was in the public domain. It was a hot issue in MA when it happened. Whether what they do is legal or not, that doesn't alter the fact that these people are not respectable.

Forum List

Back