crime victims of illegals

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
I think this is still worth discussing.

Crime victims of illegal aliens

• In another case of justice denied, the murderer of Phoenix high school student Tanee Natividad merely crossed the border into Mexico to escape law enforcement. A local television station was able to track down the murderer in a bar just a few miles across the border without much effort. Max LaMadrid has no reason to hide because the Mexican government actually helps violent criminals escape American justice. According to Arizona Attorney General Janet Napolitano, action by the Mexican supreme court making it more difficult to extradite criminals has "created an incentive for people to flee into Mexico as a safe harbor." At one time, Mexico would not extradite criminals who might be subject to the death penalty; the Mexican court recently extended this "protection" to any Mexican who might receive a life sentence, thereby giving a free pass to rapists, kidnappers and child molesters. In fact, the investigating reporter found 100 cases of violent criminals from the Phoenix area escaping into Mexico in just the last few years. Meanwhile, the grieving family of 16-year-old Tanee gets no justice — like thousands of others in the southwest.

<<<<Now that Mexicans are coming across the border to kidnap people, I think it's rather pertinent that the Mexican government may or may not extradite them when they are caught.

KPBS > News > Local News

The cases display the quintessential characteristics of Tijuana crime gangs. FBI Special Agent Jan Caldwell would not speculate as to the reach of the tentacles in the incidents on U.S. turf. But she says her agency is investing whether Mexican crime groups are expanding their repertoire.

I think this is still worth discussing.

Crime victims of illegal aliens

• In another case of justice denied, the murderer of Phoenix high school student Tanee Natividad merely crossed the border into Mexico to escape law enforcement. A local television station was able to track down the murderer in a bar just a few miles across the border without much effort. Max LaMadrid has no reason to hide because the Mexican government actually helps violent criminals escape American justice. According to Arizona Attorney General Janet Napolitano, action by the Mexican supreme court making it more difficult to extradite criminals has "created an incentive for people to flee into Mexico as a safe harbor." At one time, Mexico would not extradite criminals who might be subject to the death penalty; the Mexican court recently extended this "protection" to any Mexican who might receive a life sentence, thereby giving a free pass to rapists, kidnappers and child molesters. In fact, the investigating reporter found 100 cases of violent criminals from the Phoenix area escaping into Mexico in just the last few years. Meanwhile, the grieving family of 16-year-old Tanee gets no justice — like thousands of others in the southwest.

<<<<Now that Mexicans are coming across the border to kidnap people, I think it's rather pertinent that the Mexican government may or may not extradite them when they are caught.

KPBS > News > Local News

The cases display the quintessential characteristics of Tijuana crime gangs. FBI Special Agent Jan Caldwell would not speculate as to the reach of the tentacles in the incidents on U.S. turf. But she says her agency is investing whether Mexican crime groups are expanding their repertoire.

In the future, please ask a admin/mod prior to reposting a thread that has been closed. It was closed for a reason. In this case, it was not because of the topic, so you guessed right and I'll leave it open.

thanks,

Gunny

mexico being a predominately catholic country refuses to let us have people that face the death sentence...if the us takes the death sentence off the table..mexico will return the wanted person. many times the us will not spend the money to track down and bring back people from mexico....and didnt dog the bounty hunter get in trouble for going into mexico to kidnap someone?

In the future, please ask a admin/mod prior to reposting a thread that has been closed. It was closed for a reason. In this case, it was not because of the topic, so you guessed right and I'll leave it open.

thanks,

Gunny

Thank you Gunny, I'll remember that.

mexico being a predominately catholic country refuses to let us have people that face the death sentence...if the us takes the death sentence off the table..mexico will return the wanted person. many times the us will not spend the money to track down and bring back people from mexico....and didnt dog the bounty hunter get in trouble for going into mexico to kidnap someone?

Yes he did, AND he was extradited to Mexico. It's not just for the death penalty anymore that Mexico is refusing to extridite, it's for life in prison as well. Now with the increase of kidnappings occuring on this side of the border and the victims being taken to that side of the border, these people won't ever face any kind of judgement at all. Apparently they can kidnap us, but we can't kidnap the criminals to bring them back to face judgement. There is something decidedly wrong about that, and especially about our govenment cooperating in such a lopsided arrangment.

Forum List

Back