Creationists' theory in detail

''god did it''
''it's in the bible ''

that's all folks--that's all they have...
I constantly ask for details and that's what I get
no theory, nothing
Here is what ancient man captured in Genesis.

1. God created existence
2. Everything he created is good
3. What he created was done in steps
4. Man is a product of that creation
5. Man is unlike any other creature in creation
6. Man is made in God’s image in that he is a being which knows and creates
7. Man was told to go forth and be fruitful
8. Man was told to do as the original creator; to create for 6 days and then rest
9. Man knows right from wrong
10. Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong
11. Successful behaviors naturally lead to success
12. Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure
13. Pass it down to the next generation
worlds going to shit god floods the earth. 800 year old Noah repopulated the earth with the same assholes god drowned back in Noah’s day.

You could have fooled me.

And no. Admitting that you don't know the origins of time, matter, and space, although time and space we know originated from the Big Bang. Einstein e=mc2 shows that. And we know the Big Bang happened because of the lines of evidence. But let's give you the origin of matter. It is not a weakness in the argument. We can see, feel, touch, and even smell matter. So it's existence requires no faith at all. I don't know who your mother is but it requires no faith on my part to know you have one.

God, on the other hand, does require faith. You can not see him. The books written about him requires believing fantastical things and are often contradictory. No evidence of him is ever presented. At least not evidence that can withstand the process of the scientific method.

Your argument of science is but silly nonsense. They're non sequiturs. OTOH, the evidence for God is right in front of your nose. We have the life spirit of God's breath, the supernatural, next to the natural. Once it is gone, then nothing can bring it back.
Please identify a single, verifiable supernatural event.

Thanks.

Look in the mirror. You are alive. One can't create life outside the cell. Darwin lied. Besides forkup could not explain how asexual reproduction became sexual. He is a boob.
You still haven’t provided evidence of a verifiable supernatural event.

Darwin’s Theory of Evolution does not address the beginning of life. Apparently, you lied. How do you know one can’t create life outside the cell? What does that mean?

You refuse to learn even the most middling details of the subject you’re arguing against. That never goes well.

And no. Admitting that you don't know the origins of time, matter, and space, although time and space we know originated from the Big Bang. Einstein e=mc2 shows that. And we know the Big Bang happened because of the lines of evidence. But let's give you the origin of matter. It is not a weakness in the argument. We can see, feel, touch, and even smell matter. So it's existence requires no faith at all. I don't know who your mother is but it requires no faith on my part to know you have one.

God, on the other hand, does require faith. You can not see him. The books written about him requires believing fantastical things and are often contradictory. No evidence of him is ever presented. At least not evidence that can withstand the process of the scientific method.

Your argument of science is but silly nonsense. They're non sequiturs. OTOH, the evidence for God is right in front of your nose. We have the life spirit of God's breath, the supernatural, next to the natural. Once it is gone, then nothing can bring it back.

Thanks.

Look in the mirror. You are alive. One can't create life outside the cell. Darwin lied. Besides forkup could not explain how asexual reproduction became sexual. He is a boob.

Darwin’s Theory of Evolution does not address the beginning of life. Apparently, you lied. How do you know one can’t create life outside the cell? What does that mean?

You refuse to learn even the most middling details of the subject you’re arguing against. That never goes well.
Bet he won’t watch the cosmos with Sagan or Tyson

both great.

Do you deny science and vaccines? flu shot? Do you deny global warming?

science has a chain of evidence, scientific consensus, evidence, logic, facts....

evolution is the scientific theory us humans go with until better evidence refutes our consensus.

we are open to other theories. Yours isn’t even a scientific theory. It’s fairytale. Only difference is fairy tales happened in a far far place a long time ago. Yours supposedly happened back in moses day. When exactly was that?

You're mixing up real science with fake science. The fake science is marked by Satan's Antibible of evolution -- global warming, scientific consensus, etc.

Evolution is the fairy tale of "the god of the world and prince of the power of the air." Evolution happened long, long time ago from millions and billions of years. No rock or fossil can last that long. Thus, people believe in fairy tales. OTOH, we live on a younger earth of thousands of years old. Real science backs up the Bible. What you have is circumstantial evidence which misleads.

Thanks.

Nothing will satisfy your thirst for this evidence and as a mountain of facts have already been provided. Only death and "every eye will see" will convince you, so just be patient.

It wasn't Darwin's ToE. He didn't create ToE. All he did was explain it. He was given an unicell to start with and his BS expanded into:

Years
ago
Event
130,000Anatomically modern humans evolve. Seventy thousand years later, their descendents create cave paintings — early expressions of consciousness.
4 millionIn Africa, an early hominid, affectionately named "Lucy" by scientists, lives. The ice ages begin, and many large mammals go extinct.
65 millionA massive asteroid hits the Yucatan Peninsula, and ammonites and non-avian dinosaurs go extinct. Birds and mammals are among the survivors.
130 millionAs the continents drift toward their present positions, the earliest flowers evolve, and dinosaurs dominate the landscape. In the sea, bony fish diversify.
225 millionDinosaurs and mammals evolve. Pangea has begun to break apart.
248 millionOver 90% of marine life and 70% of terrestrial life go extinct during the Earth's largest mass extinction. Ammonites are among the survivors.
250 millionThe supercontinent called Pangea forms. Conifer-like forests, reptiles, and synapsids (the ancestors of mammals) are common.
360 millionFour-limbed vertebrates move onto the land as seed plants and large forests appear. The Earth's oceans support vast reef systems.
420 millionLand plants evolve, drastically changing Earth's landscape and creating new habitats.
450 millionArthropods move onto the land. Their descendants evolve into scorpions, spiders, mites, and millipedes.
500 millionFish-like vertebrates evolve. Invertebrates, such as trilobites, crinoids, brachiopids, and cephalopods, are common in the oceans.
555 millionMulti-cellular marine organisms are common. The diverse assortment of life includes bizarre-looking animals like Wiwaxia.
3.5 billionUnicellular life evolves. Photosynthetic bacteria begin to release oxygen into the atmosphere.
3.8 billionReplicating molecules (the precursors of DNA) form.
4.6 billionThe Earth forms and is bombarded by meteorites and comets.

The origin/creation of our universe is an example of a verifiable supernatural event - depending on your definition of supernatural.

Our universe is precisely fine tuned in many ways to allow for stars and life as we know it to exist. Our planet is fine tuned so that life on the surface of the earth could exist.

For example, the precise fine tuning of the expansion rate of our universe (Isaiah 40:22,26) allowed stars to exist, which allowed supernovas to exist which allowed elements other than Lithium and Hydrogen to exist .....

The Big Bang theory has some elements of truth to it (pun intended) but it does not explain many things including the crucial one: the actual origin of our universe.

Many scientists reject the law of conservation of matter and energy and the principle of cause and effect - some even claim our universe came from nothing!

I might add that Genesis 1:1 is accurate in stating both heaven(s) and earth have a beginning.

Btw - Jehovah's Witnesses are not creationists - we reject some of their religious doctrines but we accept the Biblical account of creation.

''god did it''
''it's in the bible ''

no theory, nothing

Who is they? Note my user name - Newton believed in both the Bible and science and actually wrote more about his Biblical research than his scientific research. Galileo also believed in both science and the Bible - both rejected the prevalent religious teachings of those times even as Jehovah's Witnesses, like me, reject religious teachings common among creationists. Decades ago I tried to join the Creation Research Society (CRS) until I found out you have to believe in the trinity doctrine to join - that leaves us out! Btw - Newton also rejected the trinity doctrine.

God did it, while true in many cases, is not an answer really. How God did it is what involves in depth scientific research and the Bible gives valuable scientific clues, like the nothing which the earth is hung on in empty space (Job 26:7) is actually gravity - as Newton explored.

You will find much in our literature on the scientific details proving creation - but please note that while we reject macro-evolution, which Gould coined when trying to explain the gaps in the fossil record in his 'punctuated equilibrium' theory of evolution, we accept micro-evolution from which many species evolved from a few kinds (e.g. many cat species) on Noah's ark.

Dobzhansky proved the phenomenon of "equilibrium" in his experiments with the fruit fly (drosophila) wherein the variants caused by radiation induced mutations varied about a mean and that when left alone returned to the wild type or died off. Also he only got different types of fruit fies.

Actually, biological evolution is among the most strongly supported theories in science, much like the theory of gravity. Gravity is real, BTW.

Ouch ... strictly speaking, gravity is an effect of our frame-of-reference and the topography of our local timespace ... a pseudo-force ... so, no, it's not real ... sorry ...

Creationism is philosophy ... on what bases can we compare this to biological evolution ... except that (ha ha ha) folks who have believed in creationism, and strictly followed the Laws of God, were generally better citizens in our societies, and has better access to the more desirable mates within said society ... thus increasing and expanding the reproductive success of the creationist within that society ...

The heathen know their DNA is complete shit, mating with other heathen makes shit babies ... thus the heathen use the variety of birth control to insure their shit DNA dies with them, never to be passed on ... thank you ...

It takes faith to believe in creationism ... do you want a faithful mate to help raise the children? ... maybe you should look in churches instead of swinger bars ...

There are two kinds of evolution. There is adaptive evolution which are small changes over a long period of time. There is mutative evolution which is a sudden leap of change. The mutant might or might not survive. Creationism is compatible with both forms of evolution.
Creationism is compatible with both forms of evolution.

the requirement from the supernatural for change is purity, even if there is an uncaused "mutation", without a corresponding metaphysical adaptation to assimilation the change for future generations there would not be a corresponding change in the next generation.

chance occurs but without the earned adaptive ability to absorb the change it will be lost to future generations.
In other words the use of spiritual claptrap. Or perhaps supernatural claptrap.
even if there is an uncaused "mutation", without a corresponding metaphysical adaptation to assimilation the change for future generations there would not be a corresponding change in the next generation.
In other words the use of spiritual claptrap. Or perhaps supernatural claptrap.
your choice of denial

evolution, life itself is the physical proof for both the supernatural and the metaphysical / spiritual content that created the living being and the changes that occur that is both secular and religious for their continuing development.

''god did it''
''it's in the bible ''

no theory, nothing
Here is what ancient man captured in Genesis.

1. God created existence
2. Everything he created is good
3. What he created was done in steps
4. Man is a product of that creation
5. Man is unlike any other creature in creation
6. Man is made in God’s image in that he is a being which knows and creates
7. Man was told to go forth and be fruitful
8. Man was told to do as the original creator; to create for 6 days and then rest
9. Man knows right from wrong
10. Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong
11. Successful behaviors naturally lead to success
12. Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure
13. Pass it down to the next generation
worlds going to shit god floods the earth. 800 year old Noah repopulated the earth with the same assholes god drowned back in Noah’s day.

You seem to think god and Noah are responsible for your assholism. Are they?

Do you deny science and vaccines? flu shot? Do you deny global warming?

science has a chain of evidence, scientific consensus, evidence, logic, facts....

evolution is the scientific theory us humans go with until better evidence refutes our consensus.

we are open to other theories. Yours isn’t even a scientific theory. It’s fairytale. Only difference is fairy tales happened in a far far place a long time ago. Yours supposedly happened back in moses day. When exactly was that?

You're mixing up real science with fake science. The fake science is marked by Satan's Antibible of evolution -- global warming, scientific consensus, etc.

Evolution is the fairy tale of "the god of the world and prince of the power of the air." Evolution happened long, long time ago from millions and billions of years. No rock or fossil can last that long. Thus, people believe in fairy tales. OTOH, we live on a younger earth of thousands of years old. Real science backs up the Bible. What you have is circumstantial evidence which misleads.
No rock or fossil can last that long.
you keep saying that and in the same breath say matter can neither be created or destroyed ... there is something not right in your clock house.

the elements of the periodic table, the first life forms are even still alive today after billions of years of existence.

No chain of evidence proving 'evolution' is a fact, so no need to keep lying about that to school kids, either, but of course irrational 'rationalists' insist on it.
Proofs are for mathematicians. Evolution is a natural process, creation is a supernatural process. There are mechanisms proposed for evolution that conform to natural laws, no mechanisms are known for creationism beyond 'breathed life' or the like.

'Natural laws',eh? Yes, the Intelligent Design arguments explain those quite well, unlike the evolution theories, which just pull magical improbabilities out of their asses, and then demand 'gay marriage' out of the nonsense, for some reason, most likely insanity or ideological rubbish.
ID'iot creationism answers nothing. Those are simple minded appeals to supernaturalism.

ID'iot creationists don't propose theories. The entirety of ID'iot creationism amounts to attacks on valid theories and supported principles of science. ID'iot creationists certainly could publish in peer reviewed science journals but don't, for obvious reasons: supernatural intervention by the gawds is not testable or demonstrable

Moron thinks no one should challenge bad theories with zero chains any empirical evidence. and for the record, I'm not 'religious', nor am I enough of a dufus to spout evolutionist rubbish that has no evidence to support it. Whether your deviants and sociopaths and your Xian bashing like that or not is not anything that worries me, since I know you have exactly nothing to back up your junk 'science' theories.

When someone does you the courtesy of reading the bullshit you’re posting, then takes the time and effort to give you a well-reasoned and articulate response, I consider it extremely rude of you to call that poster a “moron”. Such behaviour on your part completely undermines your position.

When you can’t attack the ideas espoused, you attack the poster.

There are two kinds of evolution. There is adaptive evolution which are small changes over a long period of time
No there aren't. What you just described is the only type of evolution. Those small changes add up over time and result in large changes. What you said is completely wrong, and you should learn more about evolution before commenting on it again.

there is physical evidence for the supernatural mechanisms of evolution and the metaphysical spiritual content of the individual being involved in the process
No there isn't. And again, you would say that about anything and everything. If I told you a species undergoes metamorphisis, you would do a little dance and call it evidence of your silly metaphysics. If I then told you I lied and said the species doesn't actually undergo metamorphosis, you would do a little dance and call it evidence of your silly Metaphysics

That's a strong indication of how useless your ever-expanding tautology is.

The origin/creation of our universe is an example of a verifiable supernatural event - depending on your definition of supernatural.
Haha, right ..depending on if you use the correct definition or not, maybe.

The universe is not fine tuned to anything. The objects in the universe are fine tuned to it, via selection.

Evolution happened long, long time ago from millions and billions of years. No rock or fossil can last that long.
Why do you say that? What would happen to it?

Stop believing in lies and use your common sense and physics. Weathering, chemical processes (water, ice, erosion), mechanical processes (internal and external pressures of the Earth such as magma, plate tectonics, gravity, etc.) all would cause the rocks and fossils to crack, crumble, and turn to dust. And we haven't even gotten to catastrophism that would occur during all that time. Earth itself would not be able to last that long. The evos want their cake and eat it, too.

the elements of the periodic table, the first life forms are even still alive today after billions of years of existence.

The elements are, but we're discussing something larger -- molecules. Your millions and billions of years rock and fossil turn back into carbon.

there is physical evidence for the supernatural mechanisms of evolution and the metaphysical spiritual content of the individual being involved in the process
No there isn't. And again, you would say that about anything and everything. If I told you a species undergoes metamorphisis, you would do a little dance and call it evidence of your silly metaphysics. If I then told you I lied and said the species doesn't actually undergo metamorphosis, you would do a little dance and call it evidence of your silly Metaphysics

That's a strong indication of how useless your ever-expanding tautology is.
And again, you would say that about anything and everything.
no, I have been specific, it is you who is unable to assimilate the information and give a reasonable reply.

Thanks.

Nothing will satisfy your thirst for this evidence and as a mountain of facts have already been provided. Only death and "every eye will see" will convince you, so just be patient.

It wasn't Darwin's ToE. He didn't create ToE. All he did was explain it. He was given an unicell to start with and his BS expanded into:

Years
ago
Event
130,000Anatomically modern humans evolve. Seventy thousand years later, their descendents create cave paintings — early expressions of consciousness.
4 millionIn Africa, an early hominid, affectionately named "Lucy" by scientists, lives. The ice ages begin, and many large mammals go extinct.
65 millionA massive asteroid hits the Yucatan Peninsula, and ammonites and non-avian dinosaurs go extinct. Birds and mammals are among the survivors.
130 millionAs the continents drift toward their present positions, the earliest flowers evolve, and dinosaurs dominate the landscape. In the sea, bony fish diversify.
225 millionDinosaurs and mammals evolve. Pangea has begun to break apart.
248 millionOver 90% of marine life and 70% of terrestrial life go extinct during the Earth's largest mass extinction. Ammonites are among the survivors.
250 millionThe supercontinent called Pangea forms. Conifer-like forests, reptiles, and synapsids (the ancestors of mammals) are common.
360 millionFour-limbed vertebrates move onto the land as seed plants and large forests appear. The Earth's oceans support vast reef systems.
420 millionLand plants evolve, drastically changing Earth's landscape and creating new habitats.
450 millionArthropods move onto the land. Their descendants evolve into scorpions, spiders, mites, and millipedes.
500 millionFish-like vertebrates evolve. Invertebrates, such as trilobites, crinoids, brachiopids, and cephalopods, are common in the oceans.
555 millionMulti-cellular marine organisms are common. The diverse assortment of life includes bizarre-looking animals like Wiwaxia.
3.5 billionUnicellular life evolves. Photosynthetic bacteria begin to release oxygen into the atmosphere.
3.8 billionReplicating molecules (the precursors of DNA) form.
4.6 billionThe Earth forms and is bombarded by meteorites and comets.

You’re getting rather frantic. And keep in mind that your street-corner proselytizing is a waste of time.

You apparently slept through your grade school courses where you otherwise might have learned about Darwin’s ToE. You have made a habit of cutting and pasting that silly timeline and attempting to attribute it to Charles Darwin. That intentional fraud has been noted before but in your desperation, you continue to perpetrate the fraud.

I sure hope you can quickly publish your version of the Bible correcting the mistakes.
but humans have souls
No they don't

That's the RINO crowd (Republicans In Name Only) posting in this thread. The Jews call them JINO. Maybe they're CINO, but in any case the same fundamentalists who insist on the literal truth of every word of the Bible, to their modern interpretation of ancient writing, also deny the existence of the human soul.

Humans are sentient, self-conscious, thinking and speaking creatures, and therefore they have souls.

Whether the soul is immortal is a different matter (of faith, belief, etc.) outside the realm of natural science bound by considerations of physical matter, time, and space.

Forum List

Back