Creationists' theory in detail

''god did it''
''it's in the bible ''

that's all folks--that's all they have...
I constantly ask for details and that's what I get
no theory, nothing

Every once in a while, a thread needs to be restarted. There is one guy that got my attention on this subject. If you REALLY want a well thought out answer:

A more critical view is that all sides live their beliefs by faith. The atheists / nonbelievers have to come to grips with the fact that they cannot explain getting something from nothing. Ever atom, every molecule, every scintilla of matter comes from somewhere. So, evolutionists have a theory that has no more scientific weight than creationism. Watch Dr. Lisle. If he don't offer some things to consider, then maybe you've pursued the subject and will never get the answer you want.

In July 2010, Lisle announced that he was working on a research paper that would be published in the Answers Research Journal, a creation science journal controlled by Answers in Genesis.[11] He claimed that this paper would fully solve the starlight problem, and that publishing it in a peer reviewed journal would make it legitimate. However, considering he is publishing in the ARJ and not Science or Nature where such Earth-shattering revelations about physics belong (although Lisle denies this should be the case), some might suspect his "idea" isn't up to much. And an "idea" it is, as Lisle has admitted that he is just using "research that has already been published in secular journals"
I tend to do this whenever someone proposes a source. So what we have here is an actual scientist who proposes ideas that if true would revolutionize science and than subsequently decides that his ideas are best published not in Nature but in the ARJ(Answers Research Journal). Can you explain to me why that is?

I said the man makes me think. Not knowing who or what criteria he based his decisions on, I cannot answer for him. Personally, I have left the door open to the fact that the word "days" in Genesis only means equal periods of time. a "day" could be any measurement of time. Lisle calls a lot of commonly held beliefs into question. Unlike extremists who demand nonexistent / definitive proof from either side, I'm not good at accepting or rejecting any proposition based upon any personal prejudices. Neither do I claim that what I believe in is the whole truth and fact just because some group I like gives me bias confirmation. What I'm saying to you and other non-believers, just because the masses might be non-believers does not prove your proposition. As stated, every atom, every molecule, every scintilla of matter had an origination point. You cannot get something from nothing and no amount of psycho babble from people trying to use fifty dollar words to convey a ten cent concept can change that.

I have left the door open to the fact that the word "days" in Genesis only means equal periods of time. a "day" could be any measurement of time.
What you are doing is trying to move the goalposts when science rules out something.
What I'm saying to you and other non-believers, just because the masses might be non-believers does not prove your proposition.
First of most of the masses still believe in some form of a higher being as has been the case for millennia. Every single one of those people who believed claimed they knew. Science is actually the only thing that doesn't condition it's veracity on"the masses" it's only condition is that it's propositions are supported by evidence.
You cannot get something from nothing
And yet you believe in God. Who created him? If you say nobody to that question than you do believe in something from nothing.

By the way, something from nothing is a strawman put up by religious people to describe atheists. Nobody as far as I can tell really proposes that life or the universe came from nothing. At the worst what you'll get is "I don't know". Something that is a hell of a lot more honest answer than "I believe" god did it.

1) Science has not ruled out anything - Lisle shows that

2) You have no evidence - all you have is faith. You cannot get something from nothing. THAT is the bottom line

3) God came from somewhere if he exists. You find fault with my acceptance the He does exist and you expect me to blindly expect that whatever matter caused the earth to be formed just exists. Both our positions are rooted in faith since you lack any scientific evidence for your premise.

Science rules out stuff all the time. It comes out with a hypothesis and then tries to find ways to test it. If the tests show something else the hypothesis is ruled out. Lisle shows something else. What he shows that even people who have a PhD can ignore the scientific method of which peer review is a cornerstone in favor of religion.

I have plenty of evidence. I have evidence that the earth exists. I have evidence the Universe exists. I have evidence the Earth is way older than 6000 years. I have evidence that at the beginning of life on this planet no complex lifeforms existed. I can show that stars are way further than 6000 lightyears. I can prove that gravity exists. Etc. Etc. You, on the other hand, have absolutely zero proof that God exists. This means to me that God as an hypothesis is unproven and as such invalid.

Again, though you can prove that such things exist, you cannot prove their origination point. You don't seem to understand that you cannot get something from nothing. You have zero evidence to show from where all those things originate. You take their existence on faith, not science.

Christians have the secular history of Jesus Christ and his miracles. So, whether you believe he was the son of God or not, he gave testimony of our father in Heaven. Hate to break it to you, but that is evidence.

If I can prove all these things I can disprove the entire book of Genisis.

You don't seem to get that I never claimed something came from nothing. That is what you claim is my belief. I claim I don't know how we originated. I suspect a certain way but just like with God I feel that suspicion is not sufficiently proven for me to claim I know. On the other hand, the start of our universe is sufficiently proven for me to claim that I know. What happened before that I do not. See how it works? You on the other hand feel that God is a sufficient explanation. That's the difference between you and me.

There is absolutely no secular history that Jesus Christ existed. And even if there was, his claim he was speaking for God would not count as evidence. The lunatic asylum is full of people who claim they hear voices, and history is full of people who claimed they were speaking for some deity or another.

Yes, there has been evidence of Jesus. Denying it does little to disprove it. If you cannot tell us where matter originated, you've proven my premise.

Show me the evidence please than I'll be very interested.

As to me having to be able to tell you where matter comes from. Why? Does me not knowing something proves God? You do realize that's the God of the gaps argument? I know where elements come from. https://www.haystack.mit.edu/edu/pcr/Astrochemistry/3 - MATTER/nuclear synthesis.pdf Is that sufficient?

I looked at your link. It still presupposes that something exists. You have to take all that on faith. But, since you want to talk evidence, I'd like to share something I found (and I post stuff that makes you think - it has NOTHING to do with what I personally believe or disbelieve. It's just evidence to be considered):

Your link is from someone with a clear agenda. From the Jewish aPress: “Josh Greenberger is author of "Fossil Discoveries Disprove Evolution Beyond A Doubt.”

As a blogger who criticizes Darwin as a non-scientist, this guy has no credentials for anything but opinion.

Evolution (common descent with modification) was not some idea that Darwin came up with out of thin air which he later searched for ways of proving. That is not how it happened. Rather he took all the then known facts/observations (gathered by other scientists of the time) and explained them in what today we would consider a scientific manner (a manner that was testable, not appealing to supernatural gods).

In the particular case of the fossil record, it was well known to geologists & paleontologists long before Darwin wrote Origin of Species that there was a pattern of change in the fossil record; the farther back one went in the record there were more differences in the animals represented vs. those alive today. It was also well known that there were fossils of animals that appeared to be intermediate in form between both various fossil groups and fossil and living groups.

Did you look at the guy's credentials? Since I'm not Jewish and NOT a true believer of a 6 "day" creation, I don't agree with every statement that everybody makes. I used the opinions of others and what are those on your side doing? They are inferring I believe everything I read and should be held accountable for the statements of everybody on the face of the earth that disagrees with you.

I looked at the guys credentials and he identifies himself as a computer consultant. Maybe I misunderstood your intent but posters usually link to that which they believe supports their respective positions.

Most posters don't want to be objective and open minded. None of the people I cited would agree with me, but it's their line of work, so I have to take all the evidence and interpretations into consideration.

How can I be objective and open-minded when people make assertions that they don't support?

I'm quoting varying interpretations. I'm not making assertions. Better check a dictionary. Look, all my critics here claim my sources have an agenda. They do... and you do. My agenda is to get to the bottom line. I don't need semantics, people hiding behind 50 dollar words to convey a ten cent idea, and psychobabble doesn't impress me. My agenda is understanding. Your agenda is so important that you cannot afford to have your views scrutinized by various others. You're really mad because you get challenged. Sorry, I don't get it. I don't live in an echo chamber nor do I need to talk down to anyone here.

Being wholly objective, I cannot defend what I believe in on this thread. It has flaws. And your argument does too. Debaters are kind of like litigators. But, I'd like to share something with you: if you were to argue evidence in a court of law, the best preparation is to know the other guy's argument better than he knows it. You also have to know the flaws in your own arguments. In the instant case, non-believers simply do not have the evidence to prove their case. At least one poster admitted not knowing the origin of all time, space, and matter. All sides ultimately are relying on faith.

Christians will never be accepted by non-believers. Challenging their intelligence, knowledge or integrity based upon what others with an agenda have to say isn't very objective. So, I cite people that I don't necessarily agree with on every point. If all nonbelievers have is worrying about whether or not organizations of non-believers give the creationist their seal of approval only says to me, nonbelievers realize they don't have factual points so they have to attack the other guy's sources. But, I'm trying to get to the bottom line so if you attack sources because they are not accepted by organizations that have their own agenda that contradicts you, it's not changing the balance of the facts.

When you say there's secular proof of the existence of Jesus that's an assertion, not an interpretation. When you say the writers personally knew Jesus that's an assertion. As for not needing semantics?
I'm quoting varying interpretations. I'm not making assertions. Better check a dictionary.
You could have fooled me.

And no. Admitting that you don't know the origins of time, matter, and space, although time and space we know originated from the Big Bang. Einstein e=mc2 shows that. And we know the Big Bang happened because of the lines of evidence. But let's give you the origin of matter. It is not a weakness in the argument. We can see, feel, touch, and even smell matter. So it's existence requires no faith at all. I don't know who your mother is but it requires no faith on my part to know you have one.

God, on the other hand, does require faith. You can not see him. The books written about him requires believing fantastical things and are often contradictory. No evidence of him is ever presented. At least not evidence that can withstand the process of the scientific method.

''god did it''
''it's in the bible ''

no theory, nothing

Every once in a while, a thread needs to be restarted. There is one guy that got my attention on this subject. If you REALLY want a well thought out answer:

A more critical view is that all sides live their beliefs by faith. The atheists / nonbelievers have to come to grips with the fact that they cannot explain getting something from nothing. Ever atom, every molecule, every scintilla of matter comes from somewhere. So, evolutionists have a theory that has no more scientific weight than creationism. Watch Dr. Lisle. If he don't offer some things to consider, then maybe you've pursued the subject and will never get the answer you want.

In July 2010, Lisle announced that he was working on a research paper that would be published in the Answers Research Journal, a creation science journal controlled by Answers in Genesis.[11] He claimed that this paper would fully solve the starlight problem, and that publishing it in a peer reviewed journal would make it legitimate. However, considering he is publishing in the ARJ and not Science or Nature where such Earth-shattering revelations about physics belong (although Lisle denies this should be the case), some might suspect his "idea" isn't up to much. And an "idea" it is, as Lisle has admitted that he is just using "research that has already been published in secular journals"
I tend to do this whenever someone proposes a source. So what we have here is an actual scientist who proposes ideas that if true would revolutionize science and than subsequently decides that his ideas are best published not in Nature but in the ARJ(Answers Research Journal). Can you explain to me why that is?

I said the man makes me think. Not knowing who or what criteria he based his decisions on, I cannot answer for him. Personally, I have left the door open to the fact that the word "days" in Genesis only means equal periods of time. a "day" could be any measurement of time. Lisle calls a lot of commonly held beliefs into question. Unlike extremists who demand nonexistent / definitive proof from either side, I'm not good at accepting or rejecting any proposition based upon any personal prejudices. Neither do I claim that what I believe in is the whole truth and fact just because some group I like gives me bias confirmation. What I'm saying to you and other non-believers, just because the masses might be non-believers does not prove your proposition. As stated, every atom, every molecule, every scintilla of matter had an origination point. You cannot get something from nothing and no amount of psycho babble from people trying to use fifty dollar words to convey a ten cent concept can change that.

I have left the door open to the fact that the word "days" in Genesis only means equal periods of time. a "day" could be any measurement of time.
What you are doing is trying to move the goalposts when science rules out something.
What I'm saying to you and other non-believers, just because the masses might be non-believers does not prove your proposition.
First of most of the masses still believe in some form of a higher being as has been the case for millennia. Every single one of those people who believed claimed they knew. Science is actually the only thing that doesn't condition it's veracity on"the masses" it's only condition is that it's propositions are supported by evidence.
And yet you believe in God. Who created him? If you say nobody to that question than you do believe in something from nothing.

By the way, something from nothing is a strawman put up by religious people to describe atheists. Nobody as far as I can tell really proposes that life or the universe came from nothing. At the worst what you'll get is "I don't know". Something that is a hell of a lot more honest answer than "I believe" god did it.

2) You have no evidence - all you have is faith. You cannot get something from nothing. THAT is the bottom line

3) God came from somewhere if he exists. You find fault with my acceptance the He does exist and you expect me to blindly expect that whatever matter caused the earth to be formed just exists. Both our positions are rooted in faith since you lack any scientific evidence for your premise.

Science rules out stuff all the time. It comes out with a hypothesis and then tries to find ways to test it. If the tests show something else the hypothesis is ruled out. Lisle shows something else. What he shows that even people who have a PhD can ignore the scientific method of which peer review is a cornerstone in favor of religion.

I have plenty of evidence. I have evidence that the earth exists. I have evidence the Universe exists. I have evidence the Earth is way older than 6000 years. I have evidence that at the beginning of life on this planet no complex lifeforms existed. I can show that stars are way further than 6000 lightyears. I can prove that gravity exists. Etc. Etc. You, on the other hand, have absolutely zero proof that God exists. This means to me that God as an hypothesis is unproven and as such invalid.

Again, though you can prove that such things exist, you cannot prove their origination point. You don't seem to understand that you cannot get something from nothing. You have zero evidence to show from where all those things originate. You take their existence on faith, not science.

Christians have the secular history of Jesus Christ and his miracles. So, whether you believe he was the son of God or not, he gave testimony of our father in Heaven. Hate to break it to you, but that is evidence.

You don't seem to get that I never claimed something came from nothing. That is what you claim is my belief. I claim I don't know how we originated. I suspect a certain way but just like with God I feel that suspicion is not sufficiently proven for me to claim I know. On the other hand, the start of our universe is sufficiently proven for me to claim that I know. What happened before that I do not. See how it works? You on the other hand feel that God is a sufficient explanation. That's the difference between you and me.

There is absolutely no secular history that Jesus Christ existed. And even if there was, his claim he was speaking for God would not count as evidence. The lunatic asylum is full of people who claim they hear voices, and history is full of people who claimed they were speaking for some deity or another.

Yes, there has been evidence of Jesus. Denying it does little to disprove it. If you cannot tell us where matter originated, you've proven my premise.

As to me having to be able to tell you where matter comes from. Why? Does me not knowing something proves God? You do realize that's the God of the gaps argument? I know where elements come from. https://www.haystack.mit.edu/edu/pcr/Astrochemistry/3 - MATTER/nuclear synthesis.pdf Is that sufficient?

I looked at your link. It still presupposes that something exists. You have to take all that on faith. But, since you want to talk evidence, I'd like to share something I found (and I post stuff that makes you think - it has NOTHING to do with what I personally believe or disbelieve. It's just evidence to be considered):

Your link is from someone with a clear agenda. From the Jewish aPress: “Josh Greenberger is author of "Fossil Discoveries Disprove Evolution Beyond A Doubt.”

As a blogger who criticizes Darwin as a non-scientist, this guy has no credentials for anything but opinion.

Evolution (common descent with modification) was not some idea that Darwin came up with out of thin air which he later searched for ways of proving. That is not how it happened. Rather he took all the then known facts/observations (gathered by other scientists of the time) and explained them in what today we would consider a scientific manner (a manner that was testable, not appealing to supernatural gods).

In the particular case of the fossil record, it was well known to geologists & paleontologists long before Darwin wrote Origin of Species that there was a pattern of change in the fossil record; the farther back one went in the record there were more differences in the animals represented vs. those alive today. It was also well known that there were fossils of animals that appeared to be intermediate in form between both various fossil groups and fossil and living groups.

Did you look at the guy's credentials? Since I'm not Jewish and NOT a true believer of a 6 "day" creation, I don't agree with every statement that everybody makes. I used the opinions of others and what are those on your side doing? They are inferring I believe everything I read and should be held accountable for the statements of everybody on the face of the earth that disagrees with you.

I looked at the guys credentials and he identifies himself as a computer consultant. Maybe I misunderstood your intent but posters usually link to that which they believe supports their respective positions.

Most posters don't want to be objective and open minded. None of the people I cited would agree with me, but it's their line of work, so I have to take all the evidence and interpretations into consideration.

How can I be objective and open-minded when people make assertions that they don't support?

I'm quoting varying interpretations. I'm not making assertions. Better check a dictionary. Look, all my critics here claim my sources have an agenda. They do... and you do. My agenda is to get to the bottom line. I don't need semantics, people hiding behind 50 dollar words to convey a ten cent idea, and psychobabble doesn't impress me. My agenda is understanding. Your agenda is so important that you cannot afford to have your views scrutinized by various others. You're really mad because you get challenged. Sorry, I don't get it. I don't live in an echo chamber nor do I need to talk down to anyone here.

Being wholly objective, I cannot defend what I believe in on this thread. It has flaws. And your argument does too. Debaters are kind of like litigators. But, I'd like to share something with you: if you were to argue evidence in a court of law, the best preparation is to know the other guy's argument better than he knows it. You also have to know the flaws in your own arguments. In the instant case, non-believers simply do not have the evidence to prove their case. At least one poster admitted not knowing the origin of all time, space, and matter. All sides ultimately are relying on faith.

Christians will never be accepted by non-believers. Challenging their intelligence, knowledge or integrity based upon what others with an agenda have to say isn't very objective. So, I cite people that I don't necessarily agree with on every point. If all nonbelievers have is worrying about whether or not organizations of non-believers give the creationist their seal of approval only says to me, nonbelievers realize they don't have factual points so they have to attack the other guy's sources. But, I'm trying to get to the bottom line so if you attack sources because they are not accepted by organizations that have their own agenda that contradicts you, it's not changing the balance of the facts.

When you say there's secular proof of the existence of Jesus that's an assertion, not an interpretation. When you say the writers personally knew Jesus that's an assertion. As for not needing semantics?
I'm quoting varying interpretations. I'm not making assertions. Better check a dictionary.

And no. Admitting that you don't know the origins of time, matter, and space, although time and space we know originated from the Big Bang. Einstein e=mc2 shows that. And we know the Big Bang happened because of the lines of evidence. But let's give you the origin of matter. It is not a weakness in the argument. We can see, feel, touch, and even smell matter. So it's existence requires no faith at all. I don't know who your mother is but it requires no faith on my part to know you have one.

God, on the other hand, does require faith. You can not see him. The books written about him requires believing fantastical things and are often contradictory. No evidence of him is ever presented. At least not evidence that can withstand the process of the scientific method.

An earlier post on this thread has the poster writing about Paul. Here is a nonbeliever trying to refute Paul when Paul knew Jesus. So, now you're saying Paul never existed? OMG.

While I had a mother, I still cannot tell you at the end of the day who the very first person was that started the genealogical tree without faith. Neither can you explain the origin of the things you say exist. Yeah, they exist, but science can only hypothesize as to its origins. This ain't rocket science. You rely on faith just as much as I do.

''god did it''
''it's in the bible ''

no theory, nothing

Your standard of proof for existence - what you refer to as science has no explanation other than you know some things exist that you sense. You have every right to think that constitutes evidence. That, however does not necessarily make you right.

The Bible gives a logical explanation for the creation of man and our world. But, my view of evidence is in the fact that the Bible has a God that foretold the future in great detail... something your science cannot do. Neither can your science stop what the Bible foretold for the future. We have different standards. What you need to be thinking about is why it is so imperative for you to force me to accept your proposition. Oddly, the Bible predicts that people like you would do that. A wise man once remarked:
"But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.”

There is a reason you're investing so much time trying to dodge, deflect and circumvent an uncomfortable truth while inferring something is wrong with those who see the same evidence you do and come to an opposite conclusion based on the facts. Matter exists. Of that there is no dispute. But, where did it come from? You don't know because you cannot imagine nothingness and neither can I.

''god did it''
''it's in the bible ''

no theory, nothing

An earlier post on this thread has the poster writing about Paul. Here is a nonbeliever trying to refute Paul when Paul knew Jesus. So, now you're saying Paul never existed? OMG.

While I had a mother, I still cannot tell you at the end of the day who the very first person was that started the genealogical tree without faith. Neither can you explain the origin of the things you say exist. Yeah, they exist, but science can only hypothesize as to its origins. This ain't rocket science. You rely on faith just as much as I do.

You can't tell who your first ancestor was? Does that mean it requires faith to assume you had a first ancestor? I don't need a name or description to know it to be true. What you are suggesting is that since I don't know those things somehow the existence of that first ancestor requires faith. You said something about knowing your opponent's arguments. That is the god of gaps arguments.

''god did it''
''it's in the bible ''

no theory, nothing

Your standard of proof for existence - what you refer to as science has no explanation other than you know some things exist that you sense. You have every right to think that constitutes evidence. That, however does not necessarily make you right.

The Bible gives a logical explanation for the creation of man and our world. But, my view of evidence is in the fact that the Bible has a God that foretold the future in great detail... something your science cannot do. Neither can your science stop what the Bible foretold for the future. We have different standards. What you need to be thinking about is why it is so imperative for you to force me to accept your proposition. Oddly, the Bible predicts that people like you would do that. A wise man once remarked:
"But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.”

There is a reason you're investing so much time trying to dodge, deflect and circumvent an uncomfortable truth while inferring something is wrong with those who see the same evidence you do and come to an opposite conclusion based on the facts. Matter exists. Of that there is no dispute. But, where did it come from? You don't know because you cannot imagine nothingness and neither can I.

There’s nothing logical about supernaturalism or the supernatural creation of man. Nothing logical about talking serpents. Nothing logical about the gods condemning all of humanity because a supernaturally created human failed a test the gods knew they would fail. The gods lied to A&E (not the cable network). How logical is it that dead men rise or seas part? It never happens in the natural, rational world.

As to the gods foretelling the future, I’m not sure where you get that. The all-knowing, all-seeing bibles were written by men, most of whom are unknown. There’s no indication that any of the gods wrote, dictated or had final editing rights to anything in the Bible. Claiming the Bible had Gods that foretold the future in great detail is simply not true.

''god did it''
''it's in the bible ''

no theory, nothing

And no. Admitting that you don't know the origins of time, matter, and space, although time and space we know originated from the Big Bang. Einstein e=mc2 shows that.

Now you have a problem. You "believe" this formula shows this, because it is a conclusion out of this theory. The reason why you think this is true is your believe in the word "in the beginning was the logos" - whether you know that you believe this or not. You believe in the very first moment of the universe existed something, what correlates with the mathematics, which we use since some hundred or thousand of years. More concrete: You don't believe in the evolution of circles - you believe circles were created, although never anyone saw really a 100% perfect circle. That's not empirism.

And we know the Big Bang happened because of the lines of evidence.

Better to say: When we calculate we get some "strange" results, which we learned to accept. But not everyone is able to make all this calculationhs on our own. We have to trust in others inh ostb cases. But even in case someoen is able to calculate this all - what does he need for his reserach to get out of endless many mathematical methods the right ones? Intuition, isn't it? How to calculate intuition? What kind of matter is this?

But let's give you the origin of matter. It is not a weakness in the argument. We can see, feel, touch, and even smell matter.

So matter is able to see, to feel, to touch and to smell matter. Is this really as simple?

So it's existence requires no faith at all. I don't know who your mother is but it requires no faith on my part to know you have one.

And his grand-grand-grand...mother was Eve. Or a newer Eve like Lucy, who is your grandmother?

God, on the other hand, does require faith.

God requires what? Are you sure? I thought he requires love. Faith is, as far as I heard, a gift of god.

You can not see him.

How do you know this? What do you really know about him? You see only a rectangle full of light in front of you. Should a materialist now not try to find out what this is and how and why this light is able to speak with him even without any sound? What is the pure materialistic "idea" about this process?

The books written about him requires believing fantastical things and are often contradictory.

Did you ever try to find out, who is a liar? In most cases professional liars are the people from the same gang, who tell a judge exactly the same detailed story.

No evidence of him is ever presented. At least not evidence that can withstand the process of the scientific method.

To be honest: I think everyone is an idiot, who seriously tries to think serious sciences and serious religions are excluding each other.

Last edited:
''god did it''
''it's in the bible ''

no theory, nothing

There is solid evidence, evidence you can see and check with your own eyes, and there is weak evidence, evidence that is second or third hand, unverifiable, and contradictory such as Jesus Christ and his miracles.

You are wrong. The New Testament was written by individuals who either met Jesus personally or who personally knew one of Jesus' Apostles. The last book of the New Testament was written about 95 AD and not centuries later.

You are wrong. The New Testament was written by individuals who either met Jesus personally or who personally knew one of Jesus' Apostles. The last book of the New Testament was written about 95 AD and not centuries later.
that is not correct -

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

they spent the entire 4th century writing the christian bible and in 380 addressed christianity as the state church of the roman empire - the crucifiers used the 1st century for their own purposes the same as their solution to crucify the religious itinerant who never made the claims found in their book. the king of the jews is an irony for everyone involved.

the religion of antiquity for all humanity is all encompassing and was the true meaning set forth in reaffirmation from that time and throughout the centuries as a shadow to its abandonment by all three desert religions and their appeal to self interest and exclusivity.

...physiology exists for each individual metaphysical spirit verifying their supernatural origin, not of planet Earth.”

Somebody call security.
The problem with breezewood's philosophy...or, more specifically, the insistence that it is true and supported by the evidence ...

...is that NOTHING could possibly rule it out. Literally EVERYTHING you see and know of is evidence for it, according to Breezewood, and also anything you ever could see.

A frog? Metaphysics! Another frog...oh wait, look more closely, it's a rock....Metaphysics!

Add in the fact that it yields absolutely no useful predictions whatsoever and explains nothing at all, and really all is pretty useless, outside of one's own mind.
- the insistence that it is true and supported by the evidence ...

there is physical evidence for the supernatural mechanisms of evolution and the metaphysical spiritual content of the individual being involved in the process -

1585143183628.png

evolution is not physical stages of change but metaphysical changes bring about physical results different than previous generations.

only one thing remains indisputable: You cannot get something from nothing. Time, space, matter... all of it had to have an origination point.
You don't know that. They may have always existed and only their forms have changed. Since we can't see what's on the other side of the BB we don't know. Yet. Maybe someday.

Actually, biological evolution is among the most strongly supported theories in science, much like the theory of gravity. Gravity is real, BTW.

Ouch ... strictly speaking, gravity is an effect of our frame-of-reference and the topography of our local timespace ... a pseudo-force ... so, no, it's not real ... sorry ...

Creationism is philosophy ... on what bases can we compare this to biological evolution ... except that (ha ha ha) folks who have believed in creationism, and strictly followed the Laws of God, were generally better citizens in our societies, and has better access to the more desirable mates within said society ... thus increasing and expanding the reproductive success of the creationist within that society ...

The heathen know their DNA is complete shit, mating with other heathen makes shit babies ... thus the heathen use the variety of birth control to insure their shit DNA dies with them, never to be passed on ... thank you ...

It takes faith to believe in creationism ... do you want a faithful mate to help raise the children? ... maybe you should look in churches instead of swinger bars ...

There are two kinds of evolution. There is adaptive evolution which are small changes over a long period of time. There is mutative evolution which is a sudden leap of change. The mutant might or might not survive. Creationism is compatible with both forms of evolution.
Creationism is compatible with both forms of evolution.

the requirement from the supernatural for change is purity, even if there is an uncaused "mutation", without a corresponding metaphysical adaptation to assimilation the change for future generations there would not be a corresponding change in the next generation.

chance occurs but without the earned adaptive ability to absorb the change it will be lost to future generations.

Actually, biological evolution is among the most strongly supported theories in science, much like the theory of gravity. Gravity is real, BTW.

Ouch ... strictly speaking, gravity is an effect of our frame-of-reference and the topography of our local timespace ... a pseudo-force ... so, no, it's not real ... sorry ...

Creationism is philosophy ... on what bases can we compare this to biological evolution ... except that (ha ha ha) folks who have believed in creationism, and strictly followed the Laws of God, were generally better citizens in our societies, and has better access to the more desirable mates within said society ... thus increasing and expanding the reproductive success of the creationist within that society ...

The heathen know their DNA is complete shit, mating with other heathen makes shit babies ... thus the heathen use the variety of birth control to insure their shit DNA dies with them, never to be passed on ... thank you ...

It takes faith to believe in creationism ... do you want a faithful mate to help raise the children? ... maybe you should look in churches instead of swinger bars ...

There are two kinds of evolution. There is adaptive evolution which are small changes over a long period of time. There is mutative evolution which is a sudden leap of change. The mutant might or might not survive. Creationism is compatible with both forms of evolution.
Creationism is compatible with both forms of evolution.

the requirement from the supernatural for change is purity, even if there is an uncaused "mutation", without a corresponding metaphysical adaptation to assimilation the change for future generations there would not be a corresponding change in the next generation.

chance occurs but without the earned adaptive ability to absorb the change it will be lost to future generations.
In other words the use of spiritual claptrap. Or perhaps supernatural claptrap.

Your argument of science is but silly nonsense. They're non sequiturs. OTOH, the evidence for God is right in front of your nose. We have the life spirit of God's breath, the supernatural, next to the natural. Once it is gone, then nothing can bring it back.

Your argument of science is but silly nonsense. They're non sequiturs. OTOH, the evidence for God is right in front of your nose. We have the life spirit of God's breath, the supernatural, next to the natural. Once it is gone, then nothing can bring it back.
Please identify a single, verifiable supernatural event.

Thanks.

Please identify a single, verifiable supernatural event.

Thanks.

Look in the mirror. You are alive. One can't create life outside the cell. Darwin lied. Besides forkup could not explain how asexual reproduction became sexual. He is a boob.

The universe was created according to the laws of nature so of course they existed before the universe.
Or maybe the creation of matter also created the laws that govern matter.
That’s wishful thinking on your part.
It is a distinct possibility though.
I don’t see how. Have you ever looked into some of the things that had to be just so so that we could even be having this conversation? Because all of them would need for nature to be perfectly tuned. Doesn’t seem like an accident to me.

No chain of evidence proving 'evolution' is a fact, so no need to keep lying about that to school kids, either, but of course irrational 'rationalists' insist on it.
Do you deny science and vaccines? flu shot? Do you deny global warming?

science has a chain of evidence, scientific consensus, evidence, logic, facts....

evolution is the scientific theory us humans go with until better evidence refutes our consensus.

we are open to other theories. Yours isn’t even a scientific theory. It’s fairytale. Only difference is fairy tales happened in a far far place a long time ago. Yours supposedly happened back in moses day. When exactly was that?

Forum List

Back