Join Prayer for the sick affected by the coronavirus

Say Amen in the comments

Where are you at Morty? Is it bad there?

Im in Austria, that is in Central Europe, in the European Union. The measures taken by the government, public and churches are heavy. Basically avoiding all social contacts, there is shortage of supplies in the stores. It is security measures, I dont think really many people will die though. I hope so.

Say Amen in the comments

Im in Austria, that is in Central Europe, in the European Union. The measures taken by the government, public and churches are heavy. Basically avoiding all social contacts, there is shortage of supplies in the stores. It is security measures, I dont think really many people will die though. I hope so.

Been all around that area, but never made it to Austria. Belgium, Germany, Bosnia, Montenegro, but never there.

Hope things go well.for all of you over there.

th

Amen

*****SMILE*****

:)

Say Amen in the comments

Does the Wallace line prevent COVID-19 to hit Australia hard?

Amen.

A request to all people who join in, of all faiths, to ask the Supreme Being for mercy for those afflicted with the coronavirus, to pray also for all the millions of refugees who are on the road, with their entire families and little kids, or living in tents, fleeing violence, war, poverty as well as disease with nothing but what they can carry on their backs. The global crisis of humanity is not only confined to the coronavirus.

Take a minute out to pray for them, if you have a home, water, plumbing, food, medical care, and there is no fighting in your neighborhood.

Forum List

Back