Creationists' theory in detail

I demand nothing; have lobbied on behalf of NOBODY OR ANY RELIGION. Fact is, I've left links to people that I don't agree with. Do all you non-believing types lack reading comprehension skills?

It's better to post like you were posting to the believers because the non-believers won't believe you. I've given up answering questions for the non-believers. They aren't ours to save. It's better to explain as if you're writing to the believers as they may get something out of it and learn something new about the Bible.

I think the atheists just want to have some kind of basis for their atheist religion, but there really isn't anything. Most of what I suspect is that Satan has planted certain phrases in their vocabulary in order for his followers to honor him and yet still be able to hide. For example, 'god' in lower case. That referes to "the god of the world and prince of the power of the air" in the Bible. Also, they started using the terms "fairy tale" and "sky fairy" to refer to God. However, God doesn't live in the sky. The Bible states that Satan and his demons live in the middle heaven or the sky. It's funny how they are manipulated.

Anyway, the above is for the others here. It isn't for you as you just end up getting it jumbled up in your head.
look who's equivocating - the one who reads their 10,000 page book of forgeries written by crucifiers -
or the Almighty's prescribed, spoken religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil.
* can there be any but one answer.

It looks like you got it jumbled up in your head :laugh:.
It looks like you got it jumbled up in your head :laugh:.
look who's equivocating - the one who reads their 10,000 page book of forgeries written by crucifiers -

or the Almighty's prescribed, spoken religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil.
what is apparent is your's and rockwell's acceptance of those that wrote your book -

:dig: .

That is actually one of the the many things that tells us that mind rather than being a late outgrowth of the evolution of space and time has always existed as the source or matrix of the material world such that beings that know and create would eventually arise.
Haha, no it doesn't. Lay off the peyote, shaman.
He just did what preachers do. He said a bunch of shit that sounds good to believers but leave the rest of us scratching our heads. And I don’t dare ask any questions. He’d just love to sucker me into listening to his cockamamie malarkey. I’m on the biden bus. No malarkey. Lol
You don’t ask questions because I have answers. You don’t so I can ask you questions. Such as what evidence have you studied to conclude there is no intelligence behind creation?
You don’t so I can ask you questions.
funny bing -

why are you afraid to answer the question as posed before; what sins are those you are unable to stop committing - greed by chance isn't one of them is it ...

Ou ancestors at one time couldn’t speak. Look how intelligent we are now. We came from single cells. Not intelligence

This belief means that you'll be shelter in place in a cave during the end times. I know because this is one of the things prophecized and it seems it isn't a metaphor.

People were similar to us during ancient times. In some ways, they were better off physically and mentally than us. They were quite sophisticated.
Yes and religion set us backwards

You're the one claiming your people were cave people who came from bacteria. They could only grunt and stuff. That's some hilarious backwards rock people stuff :auiqs.jpg: .
Of course our ancestors at one time couldn’t talk they lived in the water.

Not mine. We were human and close to perfect. We lived for a long time, some over 900 years. Yours were scum that lived in the water and muck. Even scum would wipe their feet of you.

I would agree. It sounds appropriate for someone like you.
Sorry. Humans have never lived for 900 years.

Stop the madness.

You just do not understand longevity and that the past was different than the present. Yours is a belief in a race of half-apes and Neanderthals. When it comes to brass tacks, the Christians were more sophisticated and heathier than you.

I admit I don't understand supernatural longevity. Nobody does. Strange how there is no reliable record of any human living for 900 years. Strange, that outside of biblical tales and fables, there is no reliable record of any human living for 900 years.

I see. Brass tacks aside, were Christians a separate species of human? You know, sort of like a superior race or breed of humans?

Stop. It's not supernatural, but natural. People lived a long time due to being close to the origin. We could have lived long like that, too, but for greater sin. All of Adam and Eve's descendants were killed. Thus, before the global flood, God shortened our lives to 120 years because of all became evil. The innocent could not be protected. Today, it is even shorter. It's more evidence for creationism as if evolution were true, then we would be living longer.
That’s strange. You still haven’t identified a single, verifiable case of a human living for 900 years. I’m really not sure why you expect others to accept your rather outlandish claims when none of these appeals to supernaturalism and, well, some disturbing rants are entirely unsupported.
when none of these appeals to supernaturalism and, well, some disturbing rants are entirely unsupported.
a christian that is a sinner will never understand the supernatural their impurity will forever be their untimely end.

what is apparent is your's and rockwell's acceptance of those that wrote your book

Thank you. That is what counts. The more people who accept what is in the Bible through faith, the better.

But for now, it's the believers who should make sure their beliefs are righteous. The non-believers are on their own with their faith in Satan's Antibible.

That is actually one of the the many things that tells us that mind rather than being a late outgrowth of the evolution of space and time has always existed as the source or matrix of the material world such that beings that know and create would eventually arise.
He just did what preachers do. He said a bunch of shit that sounds good to believers but leave the rest of us scratching our heads. And I don’t dare ask any questions. He’d just love to sucker me into listening to his cockamamie malarkey. I’m on the biden bus. No malarkey. Lol
You don’t ask questions because I have answers. You don’t so I can ask you questions. Such as what evidence have you studied to conclude there is no intelligence behind creation?
funny bing -

why are you afraid to answer the question as posed before; what sins are those you are unable to stop committing - greed by chance isn't one of them is it ...
I believe you have bigger problems to worry about than my sins.

Such as the mods discover you are posting under different accounts.

funny bing -

Yeah, I debated "Breezewood" under multiple board names. I even made reference to it many times on one thread in particular. This guy does have multiple accounts and probably using a VPN to fool the mods. These nonbelievers are so few in numbers that they use force multipliers in the form of multiple accounts to make it appear they have more influence than they do. But, for real, just weeks ago I said the same, exact thing about this poster in particular.

I demand nothing; have lobbied on behalf of NOBODY OR ANY RELIGION. Fact is, I've left links to people that I don't agree with. Do all you non-believing types lack reading comprehension skills?

It's better to post like you were posting to the believers because the non-believers won't believe you. I've given up answering questions for the non-believers. They aren't ours to save. It's better to explain as if you're writing to the believers as they may get something out of it and learn something new about the Bible.

I think the atheists just want to have some kind of basis for their atheist religion, but there really isn't anything. Most of what I suspect is that Satan has planted certain phrases in their vocabulary in order for his followers to honor him and yet still be able to hide. For example, 'god' in lower case. That referes to "the god of the world and prince of the power of the air" in the Bible. Also, they started using the terms "fairy tale" and "sky fairy" to refer to God. However, God doesn't live in the sky. The Bible states that Satan and his demons live in the middle heaven or the sky. It's funny how they are manipulated.

You have written some words of wisdom that I will definitely take.

funny bing -

no, it is you who will not answer the question that has the problem - not being a sinner I need not worry to becoming like you.

what is apparent is your's and rockwell's acceptance of those that wrote your book

Thank you. That is what counts. The more people who accept what is in the Bible through faith, the better.

But for now, it's the believers who should make sure their beliefs are righteous. The non-believers are on their own with their faith in Satan's Antibible.
But for now, it's the believers who should make sure their beliefs are righteous.
you have no choice bond, either triumph or be laid by the wayside what do you think happened to the crucifiers and will continue till justice is rendered - for their and your own sake.

funny bing -

Yeah, I debated "Breezewood" under multiple board names. I even made reference to it many times on one thread in particular. This guy does have multiple accounts and probably using a VPN to fool the mods. These nonbelievers are so few in numbers that they use force multipliers in the form of multiple accounts to make it appear they have more influence than they do. But, for real, just weeks ago I said the same, exact thing about this poster in particular.
But, for real, just weeks ago I said the same, exact thing about this poster in particular.

- they took away the funny emjoy ...
1585280273823.png

funny bing -

But, for real, just weeks ago I said the same, exact thing about this poster in particular.

- they took away the funny emjoy ... View attachment 315836

You're getting away with it, but you aren't fooling anyone.

funny bing -

- they took away the funny emjoy ... View attachment 315836

i'm flattered you think so - you do know what the "report" key is for maybe you and bing can figure it out.

''god did it''
''it's in the bible ''

that's all folks--that's all they have...
I constantly ask for details and that's what I get
no theory, nothing
Here is what ancient man captured in Genesis.

1. God created existence
2. Everything he created is good
3. What he created was done in steps
4. Man is a product of that creation
5. Man is unlike any other creature in creation
6. Man is made in God’s image in that he is a being which knows and creates
7. Man was told to go forth and be fruitful
8. Man was told to do as the original creator; to create for 6 days and then rest
9. Man knows right from wrong
10. Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong
11. Successful behaviors naturally lead to success
12. Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure
13. Pass it down to the next generation
worlds going to shit god floods the earth. 800 year old Noah repopulated the earth with the same assholes god drowned back in Noah’s day.

You seem to think god and Noah are responsible for your assholism. Are they?
And like our primitive ancestors you look around you and believe there must be a god and he put all this here for you.

I ever was proud to be a descendent of the first cell of this planet. I also ever was proud on the homo Neanderthaliensis. When I studied them the first time in my life I was convinced they belonged to our ancestors too - and in the end this idea was correct. And I was always proud to be a Red Indian when we were children and played "cowboys and red indians". And I'm a proud to be a German whose ancestors were Jews and Germanics, Romans and Celts too. And I contempt "elitists" (=racists), who have not a big idea about the qualities of a simple and true life.

Last edited:
funny bing -

no, it is you who will not answer the question that has the problem - not being a sinner I need not worry to becoming like you.
Don’t you worry about my sins, hobelim

It’s pretty stereotypical that the religious extremists will cloister, then attack those who reject their “jihad” brand of proselytizing.

I’d have thought you would have learned long ago that science unavoidably impacts religion. Certainly the church in Europe learned that lesson during 800 years of the Dark Ages when the Christian Church managed to crush science exploration. Have you not checked your calendar? It’s 2020, not 1020.

The worst effects of religious extremism are seen daily in these threads: revulsion for science, hatred for learning, fear mongering and threats used by the religious extremists employing their gods as mafioso bullies. The end result is always the same and we see it now as the religious extremists chatter back and forth hurling insults and using their gods to make threats.

And here we are. Page 40 and still no “General Theory of Supernatural Creation”

We're discussing a global effect. The glaciers didn't happen. I believe yours happened to produce a local effect. Instead, the Bible has a true global catastrophe and effect -- the global flood, but you rather believe in the invisible effect of global glaciers. That's a fairy tale from Satan's Antibible of evolution.
I know you don't care about any evidence not from your Bible but there is abundant evidence of ice ages while there is no evidence for a global flood. If you evaluate both by the same standard you'd come to the same conclusion.

Forum List

Back