Creationists' theory in detail

''god did it''
''it's in the bible ''

that's all folks--that's all they have...
I constantly ask for details and that's what I get
no theory, nothing
Here is what ancient man captured in Genesis.

1. God created existence
2. Everything he created is good
3. What he created was done in steps
4. Man is a product of that creation
5. Man is unlike any other creature in creation
6. Man is made in God’s image in that he is a being which knows and creates
7. Man was told to go forth and be fruitful
8. Man was told to do as the original creator; to create for 6 days and then rest
9. Man knows right from wrong
10. Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong
11. Successful behaviors naturally lead to success
12. Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure
13. Pass it down to the next generation
worlds going to shit god floods the earth. 800 year old Noah repopulated the earth with the same assholes god drowned back in Noah’s day.

You seem to think god and Noah are responsible for your assholism. Are they?
And like our primitive ancestors you look around you and believe there must be a god and he put all this here for you.
Physiologically speaking, they were no different than us. So maybe you are the primitive one.

I have examined the evidence. You haven’t. I don’t see how a logically thinking man having examined all of the available evidence could come to any other conclusion than there is intelligence behind creation.

Actually though, it wasn’t created for us. Not sure where you got that idea from.
Ou ancestors at one time couldn’t speak. Look how intelligent we are now. We came from single cells. Not intelligence

''god did it''
''it's in the bible ''

that's all folks--that's all they have...
I constantly ask for details and that's what I get
no theory, nothing
Here is what ancient man captured in Genesis.

1. God created existence
2. Everything he created is good
3. What he created was done in steps
4. Man is a product of that creation
5. Man is unlike any other creature in creation
6. Man is made in God’s image in that he is a being which knows and creates
7. Man was told to go forth and be fruitful
8. Man was told to do as the original creator; to create for 6 days and then rest
9. Man knows right from wrong
10. Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong
11. Successful behaviors naturally lead to success
12. Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure
13. Pass it down to the next generation
worlds going to shit god floods the earth. 800 year old Noah repopulated the earth with the same assholes god drowned back in Noah’s day.

You seem to think god and Noah are responsible for your assholism. Are they?
And like our primitive ancestors you look around you and believe there must be a god and he put all this here for you.
Physiologically speaking, they were no different than us. So maybe you are the primitive one.

I have examined the evidence. You haven’t. I don’t see how a logically thinking man having examined all of the available evidence could come to any other conclusion than there is intelligence behind creation.

Actually though, it wasn’t created for us. Not sure where you got that idea from.
Ou ancestors at one time couldn’t speak. Look how intelligent we are now. We came from single cells. Not intelligence
They weren’t cavemen 6,000 years ago. You are confusing intelligence with knowledge. What part of physiologically speaking they are no different than us did you not understand?

I've walked on glaciers so I've seen what they can do but you're right, it would take tremendous amounts of it over many, many, many years to show an effect. I grew up on an island that only existed because a glacier had scrapped bare the land to the north and pushed that south until it was deposited at the end of the glacier. I'm hardly unique since that island was big enough for millions of people to live on. That is quite an effect, curious it never made it into the Bible. One might think it happened so long ago that the people who wrote the Bible never experienced it.

We're discussing a global effect. The glaciers didn't happen. I believe yours happened to produce a local effect. Instead, the Bible has a true global catastrophe and effect -- the global flood, but you rather believe in the invisible effect of global glaciers. That's a fairy tale from Satan's Antibible of evolution.

The oceans are not former valleys and mountains are not due to glaciers.

Yes, they're due to the global flood of the fountains of the deep erupting, i.e. and underwater earthquake as the subterranean oceans rose up as well as the magma from around the core of the Earth. This magma cooled to produce the mountain ranges we have today and they pushed up the ranges already in place. Thus, we have the highest peaks and deepest oceans when humans have difficulty conquering. One has to be fit and equipped to do it.

I think if I was Satan and wanted to screw with people, I tell them to ignore the world that God created and do not use the intelligence that God gave them. I'd tell them to believe things they've never seen and trust men they've never met.

I disagree. People would not believe that. Satan told a huge lie with evolution so that people would believe it. He is the father of lies and disguises himself as an angel of light. I respect his power for what he has done and can do with temptation. If he wants to remain hidden, then he will.
I really don't understand why grownups would choose to live their lives in trembling fear of monsters and goblins.

We came from single cells. Not intelligence
That is actually one of the many things that tells us that mind rather than being a late outgrowth of the evolution of space and time has always existed as the source or matrix of the material world such that beings that know and create would eventually arise. The universe is an intelligence creating machine.

That is actually one of the the many things that tells us that mind rather than being a late outgrowth of the evolution of space and time has always existed as the source or matrix of the material world such that beings that know and create would eventually arise.
Haha, no it doesn't. Lay off the peyote, shaman.

I've walked on glaciers so I've seen what they can do but you're right, it would take tremendous amounts of it over many, many, many years to show an effect. I grew up on an island that only existed because a glacier had scrapped bare the land to the north and pushed that south until it was deposited at the end of the glacier. I'm hardly unique since that island was big enough for millions of people to live on. That is quite an effect, curious it never made it into the Bible. One might think it happened so long ago that the people who wrote the Bible never experienced it.

We're discussing a global effect. The glaciers didn't happen. I believe yours happened to produce a local effect. Instead, the Bible has a true global catastrophe and effect -- the global flood, but you rather believe in the invisible effect of global glaciers. That's a fairy tale from Satan's Antibible of evolution.

Yes, they're due to the global flood of the fountains of the deep erupting, i.e. and underwater earthquake as the subterranean oceans rose up as well as the magma from around the core of the Earth. This magma cooled to produce the mountain ranges we have today and they pushed up the ranges already in place. Thus, we have the highest peaks and deepest oceans when humans have difficulty conquering. One has to be fit and equipped to do it.

I think if I was Satan and wanted to screw with people, I tell them to ignore the world that God created and do not use the intelligence that God gave them. I'd tell them to believe things they've never seen and trust men they've never met.

I disagree. People would not believe that. Satan told a huge lie with evolution so that people would believe it. He is the father of lies and disguises himself as an angel of light. I respect his power for what he has done and can do with temptation. If he wants to remain hidden, then he will.
I really don't understand why grownups would choose to live their lives in trembling fear of monsters and goblins.
That’s a straw man argument if ever there was one.

This belief means that you'll be shelter in place in a cave during the end times. I know because this is one of the things prophecized and it seems it isn't a metaphor.

People were similar to us during ancient times. In some ways, they were better off physically and mentally than us. They were quite sophisticated.

That is actually one of the the many things that tells us that mind rather than being a late outgrowth of the evolution of space and time has always existed as the source or matrix of the material world such that beings that know and create would eventually arise.
Try challenging yourself instead of tearing down others to make yourself feel better about yourself. Because I doubt it is working for you. If anything it is getting worse.

He just did what preachers do. He said a bunch of shit that sounds good to believers but leave the rest of us scratching our heads. And I don’t dare ask any questions. He’d just love to sucker me into listening to his cockamamie malarkey. I’m on the biden bus. No malarkey. Lol

This belief means that you'll be shelter in place in a cave during the end times. I know because this is one of the things prophecized and it seems it isn't a metaphor.

People were similar to us during ancient times. In some ways, they were better off physically and mentally than us. They were quite sophisticated.
Yes and religion set us backwards

He just did what preachers do. He said a bunch of shit that sounds good to believers but leave the rest of us scratching our heads. And I don’t dare ask any questions. He’d just love to sucker me into listening to his cockamamie malarkey. I’m on the biden bus. No malarkey. Lol
You don’t ask questions because I have answers. You don’t so I can ask you questions. Such as what evidence have you studied to conclude there is no intelligence behind creation?

You're the one claiming your people were cave people who came from bacteria. They could only grunt and stuff. That's some hilarious backwards rock people stuff :auiqs.jpg: .

The founding fathers of communism agree with you so you are in poor company.

whereas the founding fathers of freedom and liberty agree with me.

They want to believe. Fear of death.

And they think we don’t want to believe so we can sin. But they believe that because they believe they get a free pass to sin. All you have to do is believe.

So clearly we would love to believe but can’t believe the unbelievable

You're the one claiming your people were cave people who came from bacteria. They could only grunt and stuff. That's some hilarious backwards rock people stuff :auiqs.jpg: .
Of course our ancestors at one time couldn’t talk they lived in the water.

Actually isn’t that your argument?

Of course our ancestors at one time couldn’t talk they lived in the water.
Are you drinking?

Are these gods to you? They were brainwashed too. Plus non believers kept quiet back then.

They want to believe. Fear of death.

And they think we don’t want to believe so we can sin. But they believe that because they believe they get a free pass to sin. All you have to do is believe.

So clearly we would love to believe but can’t believe the unbelievable
No. That’s what you think we believe. What we actually believe is that how we behave affects how we live.

Are these gods to you? They were brainwashed too. Plus non believers kept quiet back then.
I think you’re drunk. You are all over the map. Are you ok? You seem more upset than usual.

Forum List

Back