Crazy Candace Owens breaks social media by not disavowing Hitler when asked about him

There are alternative history views. Germany and the Soviet Union were picked to start to bring the world into a globalist system. You don't have to like the Germans. But the people were run through the meat grinder from WW 1 to a few years after WW 2. the end of WW 2 consolidated a lot of separate threads into a lot less. Hitler was believed to have been given a deal and was screwed. There was no way that Germany could win with the United Stated at war. We had the roaring 20's. Germany was not so fortunate. In less then a decade, Germany built up a mighty empire that was one step from world dominance.
There are alternative history views. Germany and the Soviet Union were picked to start to bring the world into a globalist system. You don't have to like the Germans. But the people were run through the meat grinder from WW 1 to a few years after WW 2. the end of WW 2 consolidated a lot of separate threads into a lot less. Hitler was believed to have been given a deal and was screwed. There was no way that Germany could win with the United Stated at war. We had the roaring 20's. Germany was not so fortunate. In less then a decade, Germany built up a mighty empire that was one step from world dominance.
Hitler was 100% positive that the US would NEVER come to Britain's defence against the Nazis.
He was too fucking stupid to realise that Churchill had VERY deep familia roots in the US.
When Hitler started sinking US cargo/passenger ships Roosevelt had had enough!
Specifically who 'chose' Germany and Russia to "bring the world into a globalist country"?
DON"T TELL ME!!!! It must have been the JEWS!
What you fail to understand is that the 'Slavs' and the 'Teutons' have been blood enemies for fucking CENTURIES!!!!!
They share the same sort of 'blood hate history' as the fucking Arabs and the Jews.
If you believe they would coordinate to promote 'globalism' you are fucking delusional!
You have the same understanding of geopolitics a twelve year old has.
What I see today around the world and here in this nations confirms my spout. We are being used as we get paid off as just one example and slowly converted to globalist dogma. You see the riots and attacks we have/had. About Jews that is your spout. But there are very powerful and rich families in this world. They are trillionaires. Soros is a butler in their universe.
NO ONE uses the word "spout" unless they are from a E. European country. You are a russian troll.
BEWARE EVERYONE!
Das Vedanya Comrade!
Permanent Ignore 'comrade'.
Watch the insanity of people protesting today. There are points to be made to be sure. However there is no reason for hetero people to get married. No reason to get married and have children. However getting married with no kids expected can give a good selfish life. Every despot will push hetero marriage with kids if it gets to it. Even demand it. Nations that like freedoms need people to voluntarily do this and governments need to give advantages to these citizens. We are removing them as SJW is now the rule of the land. You don't realize this!

Hitler was 100% positive that the US would NEVER come to Britain's defence against the Nazis.
He was too fucking stupid to realise that Churchill had VERY deep familia roots in the US.
When Hitler started sinking US cargo/passenger ships Roosevelt had had enough!
Specifically who 'chose' Germany and Russia to "bring the world into a globalist country"?
DON"T TELL ME!!!! It must have been the JEWS!
What you fail to understand is that the 'Slavs' and the 'Teutons' have been blood enemies for fucking CENTURIES!!!!!
They share the same sort of 'blood hate history' as the fucking Arabs and the Jews.
If you believe they would coordinate to promote 'globalism' you are fucking delusional!
You have the same understanding of geopolitics a twelve year old has.
What I see today around the world and here in this nations confirms my spout. We are being used as we get paid off as just one example and slowly converted to globalist dogma. You see the riots and attacks we have/had. About Jews that is your spout. But there are very powerful and rich families in this world. They are trillionaires. Soros is a butler in their universe.
NO ONE uses the word "spout" unless they are from a E. European country. You are a russian troll.
BEWARE EVERYONE!
Das Vedanya Comrade!
Watch the insanity of people protesting today. There are points to be made to be sure. However there is no reason for hetero people to get married. No reason to get married and have children. However getting married with no kids expected can give a good selfish life. Every despot will push hetero marriage with kids if it gets to it. Even demand it. Nations that like freedoms need people to voluntarily do this and governments need to give advantages to these citizens. We are removing them as SJW is now the rule of the land. You don't realize this!

What the fuck are you talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BEWARE EVERYONE!
Das Vedanya Comrade!

There are threads over the years on putting a frog in a pot of water that gets hotter and hotter. Slowly removing rights as the frog is slowly cooked. In all of this Social Justice agendas over the decades, heterosexual marriage has been promoted as something from another era with extremist feminists, extremist gays ruling our nation. Incredibly hetero marriage still has a high percentage of people who will do it. The divorce rate is 50%. People spend massive amounts of resources to get married and they are divorcing within 5 years at a high rate. Now go watch people protesting. Watch the females protesting. For a few reasons. The modern Prog education system has ph uked them up and ph uked up our nation. Millennial males at over 50% are not going to get married. Females are over 60% of college students. Males are more and more becoming impoverished. Especially white males. This is some of the stuff swept under the rug. I type at times going adrift. But it is the results of our agendas over the decades that I derive what I type. This thread about Owens has moved to something else. Frankly, I see nothing crazy about her.

BEWARE EVERYONE!
Das Vedanya Comrade!

There are threads over the years on putting a frog in a pot of water that gets hotter and hotter. Slowly removing rights as the frog is slowly cooked. In all of this Social Justice agendas over the decades, heterosexual marriage has been promoted as something from another era with extremist feminists, extremist gays ruling our nation. Incredibly hetero marriage still has a high percentage of people who will do it. The divorce rate is 50%. People spend massive amounts of resources to get married and they are divorcing within 5 years at a high rate. Now go watch people protesting. Watch the females protesting. For a few reasons. The modern Prog education system has ph uked them up and ph uked up our nation. Millennial males at over 50% are not going to get married. Females are over 60% of college students. Males are more and more becoming impoverished. Especially white males. This is some of the stuff swept under the rug. I type at times going adrift. But it is the results of our agendas over the decades that I derive what I type. This thread about Owens has moved to something else. Frankly, I see nothing crazy about her.

I’m sure you noticed over the past 20 years how the white male is made to look weak on commercials. How the wife is the genius and the husband is a idiot. As far a millennials go they’re minimalist if they do get married the diamond is fake and would rather live in a “mini house”. The fabric of America is tattered and the youth are just lazy and weak minded in today’s world.

I love Candace Owens a very very strong person.

Forum List

Back