COVID19 is China’s Chernobyl

Fuck you Al. You cowardly mother fucker. I say this because I am a logical person unlike you. Sorry ass.

I hear you, mr deplorable, put the point I'm tryng to make is to let you know that we don't give a fuck bout your feelings...

1626997221278.jpeg

View attachment 516014

Gain of function research allows a virus to infect other animals than it normally does.

Sounds like they were developing a biological weapon to me.

Biological Warfare is prohibited under International Law so why develop a biological weapon?

China should have to pay for all vaccine research and vaccine shots along with the economic damage done by the measures taken to inhibit the virus from spreading.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Biden is china's girl, so it's gonna get worse.

View attachment 516014

Gain of function research allows a virus to infect other animals than it normally does.

Sounds like they were developing a biological weapon to me.

Biological Warfare is prohibited under International Law so why develop a biological weapon?

China should have to pay for all vaccine research and vaccine shots along with the economic damage done by the measures taken to inhibit the virus from spreading.

*****SMILE*****

:)

You’re free to make a list of SARS-like viruses linked to Chinese military institutions.

It ain't the same. Drunken inept Russian "scientists" couldn't contain the problem in Chernobyl and they did their best to shut down the place before the shit hit the fan. It had nothing to do with the U.S. The Chinese lab that allegedly created the Covid monster was supported by the same US scientists who pretended to protect us from the virus. The lead U.S. scientist was invested up to his ass in Chinese virus technology while he called the president a racist for issuing an embargo on travel to China. The media knows it but they are so in bed with anti-Trump rhetoric that they refuse to investigate the origins of the Covid monster even if there is a Pulitzer prize in it.

Concerned about what exactly? You’re one inept leftist and you didn’t even deny being inept.

I never mentioned bring inept. That's your description.
The fact is I pinged you for your bullshit and you don't like it. Now out comes the usual intellectual insults because you have nothing. Stop publishing bullshit that's suits your tiny agenda and I'll have nothing to ping you about.
If thats hard to understand, perhaps it's you who is inept. Are you pleased you tried? I am.

I never mentioned bring inept. That's your description.
The fact is I pinged you for your bullshit and you don't like it. Now out comes the usual intellectual insults because you have nothing. Stop publishing bullshit that's suits your tiny agenda and I'll have nothing to ping you about.
If thats hard to understand, perhaps it's you who is inept. Are you pleased you tried? I am.
You don’t know how to
Post on this site
That makes
You
Inept

Let us know when you find out. I can’t imagine a scenario where we would. Until then go do your duty as an American and get vaccinated
Let me correct you:

... Do your duty as an American and CONSIDER getting vaccinated, talk to your doctor, consider the risks, and make an informed individual choice.

There... you're welcome ;)

Now, I'll do my duty as an American to not trust a person who demands conformity like a totalitarian bigot.. as your line suggests.

Let me correct you:

... Do your duty as an American and CONSIDER getting vaccinated, talk to your doctor, consider the risks, and make an informed individual choice.

There... you're welcome ;)

Now, I'll do my duty as an American to not trust a person who demands conformity like a totalitarian bigot.. as your line suggests.

Do you think the vaccine has any use at all?

Do you think the vaccine has any use at all?
Certainly. I got it. The data shows it helps protect you from getting it, lessens your symptoms if you do get it, and makes it far more unlikely that one would die from COVID. However, I also took a risk getting it, and am hoping there's not unforeseen effects from taking this rushed-to-production vaccine. I respect those who get it, I respect those who do not. Those who don't get it don't have any effect on me, their risks are their own.

Joe Biden would discount my, or anyone's, valid concerns about a rushed vaccine and simply call me a brainwashed Trump Republican who got "misinformation" (aka anything the Democrat party disagrees with) on Facebook.

Does that sound fair? Honest? unifying?

Certainly. I got it. The data shows it helps protect you from getting it, lessens your symptoms if you do get it, and makes it far more unlikely that one would die from COVID. However, I also took a risk getting it, and am hoping there's not unforeseen effects from taking this rushed-to-production vaccine. I respect those who get it, I respect those who do not. Those who don't get it don't have any effect on me, their risks are their own.

Joe Biden would discount my, or anyone's, valid concerns about a rushed vaccine and simply call me a brainwashed Trump Republican who got "misinformation" (aka anything the Democrat party disagrees with) on Facebook.

Does that sound fair? Honest? unifying?

I can understand everything you said and that is worth respecting.

I have never had a flu vaccination in my life. My doctor told me to make my own decision. I spent my life in a piggery and have contracted every disease they had including some nasty gastro stuff. She says my immunity would be right up there and the covid vaccine appears to react severely with those who have strong immunity.
I am not against the vaccine but I don't want to experience health issues at my age. Not sure what I'll do yet.
You're not brainwashed about anything. Having a strong connection to a political party won't hurt anyone. Its the lies a crap that does the damage.

Good to talk to you. All the best.

for those not familiar with Chernobyl and the cover ups please watch the HBO miniseries. Must see TV. To me COVID19 is Chianas Chernobyl. We know it happened in a lab due to less than stellar protection protocols. Similar to Chernobyl, the Soviets didn’t want to poison it’s people and tried it’s best to put out the disaster but in the end it was their faulty protocols and poor design that caused the disaster. Eventually we will learn the same about China and their virus. Too bad Fauci has to lie. Communist regimes lie. Duh…

leftists are morons. This is 100% political.

Except the Chinese did exactly what they needed to do to contain this virus. They locked down the Wuhan region completely, and their total death toll was about 6000. It is probably a bit higher than that, but they took containment measures.

America, on the other hand, really screwed the pooch on this one. Regardless of where it came from, we took too long to restrict it's spread to the point where it got into the general population. And that's on Trump, no matter if it came from a lab or a bat.

Forum List

Back