COVID19 is China’s Chernobyl

Certainly. I got it. The data shows it helps protect you from getting it, lessens your symptoms if you do get it, and makes it far more unlikely that one would die from COVID. However, I also took a risk getting it, and am hoping there's not unforeseen effects from taking this rushed-to-production vaccine. I respect those who get it, I respect those who do not. Those who don't get it don't have any effect on me, their risks are their own.

Joe Biden would discount my, or anyone's, valid concerns about a rushed vaccine and simply call me a brainwashed Trump Republican who got "misinformation" (aka anything the Democrat party disagrees with) on Facebook.

Does that sound fair? Honest? unifying?

The point is, this virus was political from the beginning, because Trump denied it, then tried to blame others for it (leading to a rise in anti-Asian hate crimes) and now that there is a vaccine, a lot of you Trump-bots are refusing to get it.

There are no "valid" concerns about this vaccine. Just a lot of fear-mongering because we let misinformation get out there.

Let me correct you:

... Do your duty as an American and CONSIDER getting vaccinated, talk to your doctor, consider the risks, and make an informed individual choice.

There... you're welcome ;)

Now, I'll do my duty as an American to not trust a person who demands conformity like a totalitarian bigot.. as your line suggests.
Are you pregnant?

The point is, this virus was political from the beginning, because Trump denied it, then tried to blame others for it (leading to a rise in anti-Asian hate crimes) and now that there is a vaccine, a lot of you Trump-bots are refusing to get it.

There are no "valid" concerns about this vaccine. Just a lot of fear-mongering because we let misinformation get out there.
It’s insane. If liberals said breathing was good 70M Republicans would suffocate.

No, it’s political without saying or doing a thing, the moment it comes out of bat’s rear end.

Except the Chinese did exactly what they needed to do to contain this virus. They locked down the Wuhan region completely, and their total death toll was about 6000. It is probably a bit higher than that, but they took containment measures.

America, on the other hand, really screwed the pooch on this one. Regardless of where it came from, we took too long to restrict it's spread to the point where it got into the general population. And that's on Trump, no matter if it came from a lab or a bat.

I agree. We'll ever know how many died in China but trumps dithering at the start costs hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths and sickness.
At one time he was giving outrageous predictions as if he was God or something. Extraordinary.

Except the Chinese did exactly what they needed to do to contain this virus. They locked down the Wuhan region completely, and their total death toll was about 6000. It is probably a bit higher than that, but they took containment measures.

America, on the other hand, really screwed the pooch on this one. Regardless of where it came from, we took too long to restrict it's spread to the point where it got into the general population. And that's on Trump, no matter if it came from a lab or a bat.
Not so fast. The Soviets did everything they could as well to contain the radiation and officially they say Chernobyl killed 31 people while the estimates are between 50-95k....very similar. It took 35+ years to learn the truth about Chernobyl but hopefully we learn more about Wuhan. Did you watch the HBO miniseries? Pretty revealing and pretty scary. I disagree in terms of our handling of it. First US recorded death was Feb 29th and Pelosi was marching through Chinatown because Trump put the travel ban on. Could we have reacted quicker? Maybe? But I am not discussing the actions of after it was released this thread is dedicated to gauging where the virus originated.

I know how to get under your skin though. Have a glance at your replies.
You've got steam coming from your ears and snot flying everywhere.
Am I loving this.
LOL - you see steam? So no can you not only not post correctly but you're seeing things as well. Poor little foreigner.

You fuckers called Trump a racist for trying to contain the spread. Every Covid death in 2020 is on your hands.

for those not familiar with Chernobyl and the cover ups please watch the HBO miniseries. Must see TV. To me COVID19 is Chianas Chernobyl. We know it happened in a lab due to less than stellar protection protocols. Similar to Chernobyl, the Soviets didn’t want to poison it’s people and tried it’s best to put out the disaster but in the end it was their faulty protocols and poor design that caused the disaster. Eventually we will learn the same about China and their virus. Too bad Fauci has to lie. Communist regimes lie. Duh…

leftists are morons. This is 100% political.

It was definitely well done and dramatic, but it was also publicized that it took more than few liberties with facts.

It was definitely well done and dramatic, but it was also publicized that it took more than few liberties with facts.
Well not the part about 31 official deaths per the SU vs. 50-90k estimated. To me we will see the same with Wuhan.

LOL - you see steam? So no can you not only not post correctly but you're seeing things as well. Poor little foreigner.

It's a metaphor you brilliant scholar.
I know your out of ammo when you focus on grammar etc.
Did it ever dawn on you I deliberately bait you people so wordsmiths like you chime in on que. Gotcha.

Not so fast. The Soviets did everything they could as well to contain the radiation and officially they say Chernobyl killed 31 people while the estimates are between 50-95k....very similar. It took 35+ years to learn the truth about Chernobyl but hopefully we learn more about Wuhan. Did you watch the HBO miniseries? Pretty revealing and pretty scary.

Actually, this just tells me that you are too young to remember Chernobyl. I remember hanging out with some of my college buddies and joking about how they had screwed that one up.

We all knew at the time the Soviets were lying and they had fucked up. For instance, when they denied there was a graphite fire in the reactor, but then asked the west, "How would we put out a graphite fire if we had one."

But, yeah, we had an HBO miniseries, and they never lie.

I disagree in terms of our handling of it. First US recorded death was Feb 29th and Pelosi was marching through Chinatown because Trump put the travel ban on. Could we have reacted quicker? Maybe? But I am not discussing the actions of after it was released this thread is dedicated to gauging where the virus originated.

Pelosi went to Chinatown because there were incidents of hate against Asian Americans before the virus even got here. Trump made Covid a racial issue when he wasn't calling it a hoax or lying about how serious it was.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter where the virus originated. By February 2020, we knew what it was, we knew how dangerous it was, and Trump dragged his heals in responding to it because he didn't want to spook the markets.

Actually, this just tells me that you are too young to remember Chernobyl. I remember hanging out with some of my college buddies and joking about how they had screwed that one up.

We all knew at the time the Soviets were lying and they had fucked up. For instance, when they denied there was a graphite fire in the reactor, but then asked the west, "How would we put out a graphite fire if we had one."

But, yeah, we had an HBO miniseries, and they never lie.

Pelosi went to Chinatown because there were incidents of hate against Asian Americans before the virus even got here. Trump made Covid a racial issue when he wasn't calling it a hoax or lying about how serious it was.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter where the virus originated. By February 2020, we knew what it was, we knew how dangerous it was, and Trump dragged his heals in responding to it because he didn't want to spook the markets.
I believe it does matter. To your point, you and your college buddies knew the Russians were lying so why do you believe the Chinese are not lying? Please explain that.

It's a metaphor you brilliant scholar.
I know your out of ammo when you focus on grammar etc.
Did it ever dawn on you I deliberately bait you people so wordsmiths like you chime in on que. Gotcha.
Nope. I know you're a Brit so getting you all uppity is quite easy. You're also inept and a wanker.

It’s insane. If liberals said breathing was good 70M Republicans would suffocate.
No side effects?

1627146919265.png

I believe it does matter. To your point, you and your college buddies knew the Russians were lying so why do you believe the Chinese are not lying? Please explain that.

Oh, I'm sure the Chinese are lying about how soon they knew Covid was a problem.

I just don't buy this was created in a lab, because the majority of scientists who've studied this virus say that it is naturally occurring.

The only people I see pushing the lab-lead theory are the Branch Trumpidians who think that if it turned out to be a lab leak, that somehow exonerates Trump for his criminal mishandling of the virus.

It doesn't.

Oh, I'm sure the Chinese are lying about how soon they knew Covid was a problem.

I just don't buy this was created in a lab, because the majority of scientists who've studied this virus say that it is naturally occurring.

The only people I see pushing the lab-lead theory are the Branch Trumpidians who think that if it turned out to be a lab leak, that somehow exonerates Trump for his criminal mishandling of the virus.

It doesn't.
So...only place capable of creating such virus is at the Wuhan Lab. And the virus starts in Wuhan and you believe it started at the wet market? Oh....OK

Thank you

Forum List

Back