Scientists tell Senate that Fauci is lying about funding for gain-of-function research on COVID in China, monkeypox gene-editing revealed at Wuhan

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
I've been waiting for Rand to do this, bring in scientists of higher caliber than Fauci to call him a liar. One witness Dr. Steven Quay received his M.D. and Ph.D. from The University of Michigan, was a postdoctoral fellow at MIT with Nobel Laureate H. Gobind Khorana, a resident at the Harvard-MGH Hospital, and was on the faculty of Stanford University School of Medicine. He has founded six startups, invented seven FDA-approved pharmaceuticals, and holds 87 US patents.

"Vaccine Pioneer Dr. Robert Malone Says Monkeypox May Have Been Gene-Edited for Easier Transmission, Wuhan Lab Admits to Synthesizing Virus"

I've been waiting for Rand to do this, bring in scientists of higher caliber than Fauci to call him a liar. One witness Dr. Steven Quay received his M.D. and Ph.D. from The University of Michigan, was a postdoctoral fellow at MIT with Nobel Laureate H. Gobind Khorana, a resident at the Harvard-MGH Hospital, and was on the faculty of Stanford University School of Medicine. He has founded six startups, invented seven FDA-approved pharmaceuticals, and holds 87 US patents.

"Vaccine Pioneer Dr. Robert Malone Says Monkeypox May Have Been Gene-Edited for Easier Transmission, Wuhan Lab Admits to Synthesizing Virus"

Wordpress is not a valid source. It where people who cannot get a real publisher, can publish themselves.

Wordpress is not a valid source. It where people who cannot get a real publisher, can publish themselves.
~~~~~~
Anything that goes against your ideology of the Left seems to be unacceptable to you especially when the facts prove you and your fellow cult wrong.

"The hearing, “Revisiting Gain-of-Function Research: What the Pandemic Taught Us and Where Do We Go From Here,” was held by the Senate Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee’s Subcommittee on Emerging Threats and Spending Oversight."

~~~~~~
Anything that goes against your ideology of the Left seems to be unacceptable to you especially when the facts prove you and your fellow cult wrong.

"The hearing, “Revisiting Gain-of-Function Research: What the Pandemic Taught Us and Where Do We Go From Here,” was held by the Senate Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee’s Subcommittee on Emerging Threats and Spending Oversight."

I'm glad Rand finally got some star power inside that hearing room. Now let's bring in Fauci and ask if he thinks "they don't know what they are talking about" like he told Rand. Funny that's the only sound bite that made CNN I wonder if this will make CNN.

I'm glad Rand finally got some star power inside that hearing room. Now let's bring in Fauci and ask if he thinks "they don't know what they are talking about" like he told Rand. Funny that's the only sound bite that made CNN I wonder if this will make CNN.
If the Republicans don't bring that fecking gnome in for questioning under oath, they deserve to be kicked out in the next election.

Scientists tell Senate that Fauci is lying about funding for gain-of-function research on COVID​

I think we need to tie Fauci down in a chair and start injecting all kinds of diseases under his skin he helped to create, like that one character in the movie Dune.

See the source image

SURE, Hun, the only "valid" sources in your book are all those MSM sources who never publish anything negative about Biden, BLM, Antifa, Covid, or anything else while lying all day long to people like you that there is no proof that the election was stolen, et al.

Hey knucklehead. You cock gobbled everything Fauci said. You libturds even locked your own children up with a smile for chriss sakes......................You would have chopped your tits off if he said to...lolol

Did you put this in conspiracy yourself?...lol

Forum List

Back