Dr. Fauci praises China, says: you use lockdowns to get people to vaccinate

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

The people need to see through this lying bastard, the nuremberg code 2.0 will be rained down upon this pos.
It can’t happen soon enough all the lying this pig has done and all the deaths. Rot in Hell Fauci.
HE IS TELLING YOU WHAT THEY DO AND WILL DO SHEEP!!!

Another lock down is coming and the American weak keep letting it happen over and over wait until they try and pull what they are doing in Australia or China lmfao.

The sooner you ppl figure out YOU ARE THE LAB rats for this jab the sooner you can get this poison out of your systems if your lucky. It is being said this can’t ever be taken out and they are fearing it transferring over to the next generation.

Last edited:
  • Banned
That old dude is way past his expiration date.

He is, that’s why we need to hurry up and prove what this prick has done for decades going all the way back to the AIDS epidemic in the 80’s was it late 70’s. That’s where it’s mentioned Fauci had a new drug out called REDESIVIR— ( what they gave covid ppl in the beg.) but he gave this to Queens lead singer Freddy, it killed him it’s been proven , it was also offered to Magic Johnson who turned it down oh look he’s still alive.

The people need to see through this lying bastard, the nuremberg code 2.0 will be rained down upon this pos.
It can’t happen soon enough all the lying this pig has done can all the deaths. Rot in Hell Fauci.

Another lock down is coming and the American weak keep letting it happen over and over wait until they try and pull what they are doing in Australia or China lmfao.

The sooner you ppl figure out YOU ARE THE LAB rats for this jab the sooner you can get this poison out of your systems if your lucky. It is being said this can’t ever be taken out and they are fearing it transferring over to the next generation.

The left loves lockdowns. They love the power and they love letting the state control people's lives from a centralized system, which is why you rarely see Democrats criticize China for their human rights abuses. Fuck Fauci... he knows a little bit about viruses... but he's an ignorant narcissist, not calculating in the real damage our reactions have done to society... destroying lives of our youth. Fuck him.. fuck the piece of shit Washington Democrats whos' lives were unaffected because they live by separate rules. I lost a very close family member this year due to suicide only 22 years old... the lock down effect WAS a factor in it all. But to these people all we are is a number on a piece of paper as they calculate their next election strategy. I cant properly write down my exact disgust for Fauci and these people, I cant find the words I'd really like to say. There just arn't enough.

The left loves lockdowns. They love the power and they love letting the state control people's lives from a centralized system, which is why you rarely see Democrats criticize China for their human rights abuses. Fuck Fauci... he knows a little bit about viruses... but he's an ignorant narcissist, not calculating in the real damage our reactions have done to society... destroying lives of our youth. Fuck him.. fuck the piece of shit Washington Democrats whos' lives were unaffected because they live by separate rules. I lost a very close family member this year due to suicide only 22 years old... the lock down effect WAS a factor in it all. But to these people all we are is a number on a piece of paper as they calculate their next election strategy. I cant properly write down my exact disgust for Fauci and these people, I cant find the words I'd really like to say. There just arn't enough.

Agree, and how much of a trip is it these loons think Bill Gates is a Dr. And he’s not.
That leftist science guy that freak isn’t a scientist Bill Nyes or something of that nature.
Yes Fauci-the Globalist are doing the Boa snake effect these past 2 yrs. Using
pysch. Warfare on the weak. I say weak because this is who it works on With ease.
They will comply at anything the Gov. Tells them with out researching a thing. Doctors are
guilty of this constantly they take the guys handed down fax look at it and say “ well it’s God’s word to me” must be the fix end of story.

Well you stay safe out there and never let these bastards force jab you it will perm alter your DNA.

Without some major turn of events there won't be another major lockdown in America. Too many people don't care about covid anymore. I don't even see commercials about vaccines on tv around here anymore.

So unless democrats make a power grab and forcibly make a lockdown, or there is some big time covid outbreak they can capitalize on it won't happen.

Americans don't have much of an attention span, they are even starting to get tired of Russia and Ukraine.

It can’t happen soon enough all the lying this pig has done and all the deaths. Rot in Hell Fauci.

Fauci can't get it through his thick masked skull, YOU CANNOT LOCK DOWN A FREE POPULACE. I didn't fall for that crap two years ago and I'll be damned if they are going to pull that shit on me now either.

Without some major turn of events there won't be another major lockdown in America. Too many people don't care about covid anymore. I don't even see commercials about vaccines on tv around here anymore.

So unless democrats make a power grab and forcibly make a lockdown, or there is some big time covid outbreak they can capitalize on it won't happen.

Americans don't have much of an attention span, they are even starting to get tired of Russia and Ukraine.
Democrats are hoping that short attention span will take effect during the midterms. HaHaHa, I'll keep reminding people of double fuel prices, 20% inflation, insecure borders, homeless, WWIII, democrat scandals and phony investigations etc. Worst excuse for a president in nearly 250 years.

In that video he also confirms that China did not use the mRNA jabs. Wonder why that is?

Most Americans are too fucking stupid to catch on where I live most people still mask up and some people wear a mask in their car by themselves.

Most Americans are too fucking stupid to catch on where I live most people still mask up and some people wear a mask in their car by themselves.
Sounds like you live in western WA. There isn't a brain among the bunch of those idiots who live on the west side of WA. Jay Inslee is proof.

Democrats want to lockdown Americans.

If not for covid, then the fake climate emergency.

It's all about making Americans suffer. Democrats believe Americans are spoiled.

Forum List

Back