COVID: What's next?

Who can blame the black community. Look what our govt did to them on the Tuskegee experiment.
Look asshole. Blacks make up only 12% of the population. If NONE of them got vaxxed (and that’s not the case of course) the HALF of Trumpers who refuse vaxxing would far outnumber them.

So just stop

What is happening and where this is all headed:

The Delta Variant is following the typical evolutionary path of a virus: more infectious and less deadly. It is currently no worse than a bad flu. Covid is never going away; it will exist as yet another seasonal virus along with the common cold and various flu strains. We have immune systems; and we'll adapt.

The hysterical and cynical attempt to purge Non-Vaxxers is just the Marxist-Statists trying to make their temporary power grab permanent. The only mystery is what color badge they will try to force the non-compliant to wear.

Look asshole. Blacks make up only 12% of the population. If NONE of them got vaxxed (and that’s not the case of course) the HALF of Trumpers who refuse vaxxing would far outnumber them.

So just stop

If you've been vaxxed, why do you care what other people do with Their Bodies Their Choices?

So just stop
That 12% primarily resides in urban hellholes, whereas the people liberal trash are whining about tend to be spread across huge areas in rural America. Which one do you suppose would pose a bigger threat to more people? Not to mention the fact the southern border is not secure and illegal aliens are flooding the country. If you folks cared at all about public safety, securing the border would be priority one. Since it's not, we all you folks are full of shit.

Be polite & kind, if no vax or no mask just stay 6 feet away from anyone you don't personally know

Dude… every besides you can read.Everyone know you’re not only a troll but a really stupid and dishonest troll

Lush: 600K vaccinated people died in Florida

Lush: What does that people stay inside in Florida in the summer have to do with Covid cases?

Lush: No kaz, I can respond to you when you tell me you're done, but if you respond to me when I tell you I'm done that's trolling.

Anything more, jackass?

If people who are vaxed still get Covid, how are they "immune?"

How many have died from the vax?

6k?
12k?
50k?

Left wing liars do NOT want you to know.....
Immune from death and incapacity, dope.
So far, breakthrough cases account for .08% of new cases. It’s not the immunized filling up ICUs. Over 4 billion doses of Pfizer alone given so far worldwide. If there were serious problems with the vaccine, we would certainly know.
Stop being stupid.

Who can blame the black community. Look what our govt did to them on the Tuskegee experiment.
That is definitely a fair point. After a fiasco like that it is hard to convince the victim race that you can always trust your government because it has your best interests at heart.

To be fair Americans have a right to distrust our government as it lies to us all the time.

A month from now?

Hope you make it that far...

I have more of a chance of getting hit by a bus and dying than succumbing to coronavirus. The disease only has a 0.04% mortality rate, getting hit by a speeding greyhound is a lot more deadly.

So, needless to say, I'm not losing much sleep over it. Unlike my friend who did die of the 'Ronas, I don't have emphysema, sugar diabetes, COPD as well as Stage IV liver cancer.

I suspect that you and Mac1958 are mistaken that its only trump voters who are not getting vaccinated
I suspect you could know the truth if you cared to.

“A Washington Post-ABC News poll has found a startling difference between Democrats and Republicans as it relates to COVID-19 vaccination. The poll found that while 86% of Democrats have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine shot, only 45% of Republicans have.

There goes another establishment talking point. It isn’t just Trumpers refusing the jab. Lol. The NY Times no less. Lol

Glenn Greenwald:
This is a good, deeply reported article by NYT on who the people are who are hesitant to get the vaccine or who refuse it. It avoids the popular simplistic partisan script and shows how complex and diverse this group is and how varied is the rationale:

A Final Warning to Humanity from Former Pfizer Chief Scientist Michael Yeadon​

All that’s great for overall wellness but does nothing to prevent a severe covid infection.
screen_shot_2017_03_19_at_12_10_27_pm.png

We have to learn to live with it?

I had the flu’ years ago. I thought I was going to die.

But I do go with the guy who advocated strengthening the immune system. With diet and lifestyle
There is no immunity to a novel virus.

Forum List

Back