What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

COVID: What's next?

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There is no immunity to a novel virus.
You have been lied to.

You have an immune system that can fight it, and many folks have very little reaction to it. Just because it is a new coronavirus, doesn't mean your immune system can't do anything about it.

Your ignorance is shameful.

Take for example SARS. SARS is only 20% different than COVID, and it has been found that folks that have memory cell for SARS, have better ability than others to fight COVID. It is more similar than other coronaviruses. You act like this is the first coronavirus ever to be exposed to people. I have had many in my life.

But all you do is get your info from establishment propaganda, so you know very little about what you are supposed to know. The only thing you know, is what the Corporate/State partnerships want you to know, i.e. GET THE JAB.

Regardless of whether or not you really need it.

o1-a1-2-jpg.517949

Hutch Starskey

Gold Member
Reaction score
Vaccinated are carriers, though their system is an activated surveillance breathing airborne viruses out onto the unvaccinated passerby, who has no such protection.
So … that leads them to what conclusion then?
It seems obvious.

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
With out assholes like Greenwald?

You buttfuckers would be out of business.
Establishment assholes can’t accept a journalist who exposes government wrongdoing. They might as well shoot themselves in the head.

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I suspect that you and @Mac1958 are mistaken that its only trump voters who are not getting vaccinated

They are the only ones being vocal about it, aren't they?

or is just a conincidence that the blue states have a higher vaccination rate (and lower rates of new cases) than the red ones?

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are the only ones being vocal about it, aren't they?

or is just a conincidence that the blue states have a higher vaccination rate (and lower rates of new cases) than the red ones?
Blue states still have large numbers not getting the jab. Dumb Biden voters right?

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score

EMH

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Immune from death and incapacity, dope.
So far, breakthrough cases account for .08% of new cases. It’s not the immunized filling up ICUs. Over 4 billion doses of Pfizer alone given so far worldwide. If there were serious problems with the vaccine, we would certainly know.
Stop being stupid.

Then tell us how many are dead from the vax.....

Instead of cheering when CDC cuts that number from 12k to 6k and fails to explain why....

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The poll found that while 86% of Democrats have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine shot, only 45% of Republicans have.
This is a pandemic of the right.

lennypartiv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some say the evidence shows this was developed in a lab. Then it only makes sense some of these variants are being developed in labs now.

XponentialChaos

Gold Member
Reaction score
Blue states still have large numbers not getting the jab. Dumb Biden voters right?

Blue states have higher vaccination rates.

Democrats are more likely to get the vaccine than Republicans.

Hutch Starskey

Gold Member
Reaction score
CDC number and over 1200 people have died while being vaccinated!

That is more than a few!
*1,598 (26%) of 6,239 hospitalizations reported as asymptomatic or not related to COVID-19.
†309 (24%) of 1,263 fatal cases reported as asymptomatic or not related to COVID-19.

Hutch Starskey

Gold Member
Reaction score
How about we start with you assholes not lying and stop spreading false shit?

ICU’s are not packed, they are at regular fill levels with only a few of those patients being from the Chinese flu.

Fuck. I’m sick and tired of you pricks lying out your ass and then clutching your pearls because half the country doesn’t believe a fucking thing you say. You earned that reputation so live with it ass wipe.
You are hopelessly lost. SMH

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lush: 600K vaccinated people died in Florida

Lush: What does that people stay inside in Florida in the summer have to do with Covid cases?

Lush: No kaz, I can respond to you when you tell me you're done, but if you respond to me when I tell you I'm done that's trolling.

Anything more, jackass?
You lying piece of shit

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blue states have higher vaccination rates.

Democrats are more likely to get the vaccine than Republicans.
If you think that refutes my post, think again. Have you not seen the NY Times report?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$191.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List