COVID vaccines: America 2, The Rest of the world 0.

We are about to have 2 vaccines, where is the rest of the world and all their Gubmint run healthcare systems?

Than you President Trump!

It's not a done deal yet. Aint going to wide distribution for maybe 2 to 3 months. Any mutation of virus means they would need to do "multi-valent" versions and start over again..

We are about to have 2 vaccines, where is the rest of the world and all their Gubmint run healthcare systems?

It's not a done deal yet. Aint going to wide distribution for maybe 2 to 3 months. Any mutation of virus means they would need to do "multi-valent" versions and start over again..
Im sure I remember reading somewhere, thats the good news about the high effectiveness rating of 90 to 94%.
Meaning that the vaccine should be very effective for quite some time regardless of mutation. I guess it could mutate faster than expected, but that wasnt discussed.

The Pfizer vaccine was actually conceived in Germany by a company called Biontech. So was the first working test by the way. The company didn't have the capacity to scale up the operation so they made an agreement with Pfizer, who themselves have offices and factories throughout the world.

What exactly do you assert Trump did to deserve your thanks?

If the vaccine is effective I'm sure Bill Gates............er..............um..................I mean China will have another virus for us to deal with.

The Pfizer vaccine was actually conceived in Germany by a company called Biontech. So was the first working test by the way. The company didn't have the capacity to scale up the operation so they made an agreement with Pfizer, who themselves have offices and factories throughout the world.

Google Operation Warp Speed.

there is no vaccine needed.we just need hydroxy whatever the big name is available to the public like it is in other countries. you wont hear this from the CIA controlled news of course but every person that has had covid,have all been cured and recored after taking this,we got doctors that have stated this on the steps of washington dc which the MSM media of course has no interest in reporting.

What do you mean we have 2 vaccines and the world doesn’t?

The vaccine is not proprietary to any country. That’s not how this works.

I see. But Pfizer already said they didn't take any money in the warp speed scheme? So again what did Trump do?

I see. But Pfizer already said they didn't take any money in the warp speed scheme? So again what did Trump do?
The Pfizer vaccine was developed in Germany and the trial was global, with most of the patients being outside the US.

Moderna’s vaccine is very much funded by the Warp Speed project and so it’s just to credit the Trump administration for that part.

Im sure I remember reading somewhere, thats the good news about the high effectiveness rating of 90 to 94%.
Meaning that the vaccine should be very effective for quite some time regardless of mutation. I guess it could mutate faster than expected, but that wasnt discussed.

Should be discussed. Giving America that much false hope WITHOUT accounting for mutations that reduce the effectiveness is irresponsible.. Especially since most of these companies are using MRNA/DNA methods that haven't ever been fielded before..

But govt in crisis IS usually irresponsible when it comes to "hope"...

Not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, huh? This isn't a one country operation, "we got it, and you don't"
Pfizer and Moderna are both international companies. Pfizer's partner in a German based company. This vaccine
belongs to the world and will be distributed as such. Trump, so far, gets no credit for either one. The companies
and the people who developed the vaccines do.

Are you still ON THIS phony business? They GOT money from Warp Speed to deliver a specific amount to the US govt.. Pfizer already ACKNOWLEDGE this.. They didn't however get subsidized for their development..

What did Trump do?

Polls indicated that 56% of Americans said they had improved financially over 4 years with him as President, yet he lost the election. This is the first time in US history that the majority of Americans thought that they were better off under a sitting President but got the boot anyway, assuming the election was not rigged, of course.

And it certainly did not help he did not start a war. I mean, American just love throwing gas on the Middle East and throwing a match on it to watch it burn. The peace deal he brokered with Israel and their Arab neighbors must be destroyed and is unacceptable.

Oh, and Covid was all Orange man's fault.

You actually think Rump is gonna be such a petulant sore loser that he'll try to prevent a vaccine from being distributed worldwide?? :eek-52:

Well I do too but I didn't think the OP would admit to it.

Should be discussed. Giving America that much false hope WITHOUT accounting for mutations that reduce the effectiveness is irresponsible.. Especially since most of these companies are using MRNA/DNA methods that haven't ever been fielded before..

But govt in crisis IS usually irresponsible when it comes to "hope"...
Agreed, and Ive been looking for the source since Ive posted, but no such luck.
Dont shoot the messenger.
Ive not heard a single negative aspect from anyone on any news outlets about its effectiveness, have you ?

Not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, huh? This isn't a one country operation, "we got it, and you don't"
Pfizer and Moderna are both international companies. Pfizer's partner in a German based company. This vaccine
belongs to the world and will be distributed as such. Trump, so far, gets no credit for either one. The companies
and the people who developed the vaccines do.

Pfizer is only gonna have 50K in deep freeze by Jan.. That's 25K people because it's a 2 dose regime.. And they consider themselves an "International company".. Something like 12 countries have PAID THEM UPFRONT before the vaccine went into testing to "reserve product" for them..

How many does the OPoster think WE'RE gonna get before February???

Forum List

Back