We may not have our country if the Revolution patriots had not taken vaccines

Yes, the general health of the community is more important. A healthy citizenery makes a stronger country.
Vaccines have saved our nation from multiple health threats;
Small Pox
diphtheria, and
whooping
polio
flu

The greatest benefit of vaccines have been children. Countless lives have been saved. Thanks to patriots who did what was best for the community.

Disease has been the greatest threat to the world population since day one
Yeah especially those children who are also athletes dropping dead from the shot!

You tell ‘em….

What does CDC, WHO, Medical Experts know about infectious diseases?

I get my information from Tucker Carlson, he knows this stuff

The cdc, who were both flailing like a fish out of water on the jetty with misinformation and disinformation. They went along with big pharmas deadly and injurious experimental injection, that NEVER went through the proper clinical trials, and loaded up their bank accounts.

We may not have our country if the Revolution patriots had not taken vaccines.
During the Revolutionary war the US army was being decimated by small pox. George Washington MANDATED all the patriots fighting for our country be VACCINATED for small pox.
The vaccines stopped our USA patriots being decimated by small pox. Small pox could have defeated the patriots, doing England's job. The rest is history.
Trre patriots do what is required for their country.
MAGA anti-vaxxers are not patriots.

The difference is that SARS2 "vaccine" is not a vaccine.

The cdc, who were both flailing like a fish out of water on the jetty with misinformation and disinformation. They went along with big pharmas deadly and injurious experimental injection, that NEVER went through the proper clinical trials, and loaded up their bank accounts.
Long COVID is in the news this morning: USA Today.

Considering the immediacy of it, you are like a holocaust denier... You don't want to admit what happened because it makes you look like a self absorbed prick...

And continuing to fall completely for the #CoronaHoax2020, continuing to persistently spread the lies on which it is based, makes you look like a fucking useful idiot.

It is shameful enough that so many Americans were so stupid as to allow themselves to be deceived into being deathly afraid of a common cold. Even more shameful, that four years later, some of you still keep falling for it.

More lies and misinformation that needlessly killed hundreds of thousands of people

You tell ‘em….

The CDC and WHO could release supposed peer-reviewed evidence that voting for Democrats and globalists would instantly cure stage 4 cancer and many morons would believe it. The rest of us have common sense.

The CDC and WHO could release supposed peer-reviewed evidence that voting for Democrats and globalists would instantly cure stage 4 cancer and many morons would believe it. The rest of us have common sense.

I believe them more than some moron ranting on the internet

You tell ‘em….

They "knew" vaccinated people can't get covid. And you believed that.

Nearly a million Americans died because of those lies.

1709057938272.png

They "knew" vaccinated people can't get covid. And you believed that.

Nearly a million Americans died because of those lies.

View attachment 909369
imagine that…

But what DID happen was those who were vaccinated were highly unlikely to be hospitalized or die

Those who followed your advice were not so lucky

The truth is coming out about this deadly injection. More and more everyday. Its just too bad that it took this long. Millions have died because pharma, fda, cdc lied many times.

The truth has come out about those who denied COVID, refused masks or social distancing and spread lies about vaccines.

You killed hundreds of thousands

Well the vaccinations didn’t exist for years snd decades but at least our early F-16s were effective

Forum List

Back