COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

Funding for Seaway International Bridge included in COVID relief bill
No this is not Pork

How about convicts?

Inmates are included among those who receive stimulus checks, just as they were in both of the previous Covid relief bills that offered $1,200 and $600 checks.

Sens. Bill Cassidy, R-La., Cotton and Ted Cruz, R-Texas, offered an amendment on the floor Saturday to block checks from prisoners. It failed on a party-line vote, 49-50. Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., argued that prisoners’ children could be affected by withholding the money from them.

“Prisoners have all their living and medical expenses paid for by the taxpayer, they don’t pay taxes, they don’t contribute to the tax base, they can’t be unemployed. Inmates are not economically impacted by Covid,” Cassidy argued.
Republican assholes offered up Amendments to slow down the passage of the Covid Bill.

That's all they did

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

/——/ Thank democRATs for this while you’re at it. https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...rderers&year=2021&month=03&date=07&id=1012826

Death-row murderers and terrorists are getting $1,400 stimulus checks from the package passed by the Senate on Saturday, Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., tweeted in condemnation.

Read Newsmax: Sen. Cotton Decries Death-Row Murderers Getting Stimulus Checks
Urgent: Do you approve of Pres. Trump’s job performance? Vote Here Now!
Newsmax? Tom fuckin Cotton?

Get fucked
/——-/ Prove it wrong. If you could, you’d have done so immediately.

I'd also like to thank all the buttplugs in Georgia for sending the commie and pajama boy to the Senate.
Yeah the voters in Georgia did turn out to be complete morons.
Georgia is not a worthless state

Last edited:
Again. The Covid Relief Bill is popular among even 60% of Republican voters...but not the creeps on this board and not the GOP Creeps in Congress.

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

Still busy thanking a Republican for when the Unemployment was 3.5 percent and gas prices were well under $3.00. With that, how long will $1,400 go? A month? Sounds like the Democrats said “Go Fuck Yourselves and suck on this.”

Nice attempt at diversion
This thread is about COVID relief Republicans voted against

9 percent is gong to Covid Relief. Where is the rest going? For starters, the speaker is getting a $148M subway tunnel. I am happy the Republicans voted against that. You people think that is good for COVID????

You, along with other's commenting here apparently haven't read the final version. Oh, well keep commenting and making fools out of yourself.
Well you seem to have an inside track to the correct information, so tell us wise one are we still sending millions to Pakistan for Gender Studies?

WTH are you talking about? Nothing like that in this bill.

View attachment 465065

Thanks for your pie chart

Won’t stop the Conservative Pork, pork, pork chant or wild misinformation

No, it won't stop their theories. I wonder who helps them putting their words together to post on message boards? Seems someone around them can read and write.
Sure ain't the puppet you morons elected.

How does that relate to your "tax cuts for the rich! tax cuts for the rich" leftist talking point? Seriously?

You don't need no estinking job. You have government!
I have a job, you moron. I still think tax cuts for the 1% is a terrible idea. If you had a brain you would too.

And you work for a poor person? Interesting. How did that happen?

I like the "if you had a brain" line. You of course realize your employers don't need money to pay wages.

So when did you realize you know more about the field of economics than economists do? What tipped you off? Was it your fascism?
I don't work for anyone but me, Son. What point are you trying so unsuccessfully (not to mention desperately) to make?

And I'm still fairly certain you don't have a brain.

I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,
Democrats? Were you asleep for the last four years?

You mean how the Republicans had massive spending and Democrats kept attacking them for not spending more? Yes, that was pathetic.

At least Trump did slash spending on Obama's endless wars. Remember when you pretended you were against wars?
Stupid tax cuts for rich people, walls we don't need, and so on.

Google is you friends, so here's a link from you friend.
God, back to "tax cuts for the rich!"

Yeah, who needs a fucking job. That's what government is for
Whut? How does that relate?

How does that relate to your "tax cuts for the rich! tax cuts for the rich" leftist talking point? Seriously?

I have a job, you moron. I still think tax cuts for the 1% is a terrible idea. If you had a brain you would too.
why should they have to pay more when so many pay nothing??
They pay almost nothing comparatively.

I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

You mean how the Republicans had massive spending and Democrats kept attacking them for not spending more? Yes, that was pathetic.

At least Trump did slash spending on Obama's endless wars. Remember when you pretended you were against wars?

God, back to "tax cuts for the rich!"

Yeah, who needs a fucking job. That's what government is for
Whut? How does that relate?

why should they have to pay more when so many pay nothing??
They pay almost nothing comparatively.
actually,,

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

The current flood at the southern border proves walls are needed.

We have walls at the border crossings. That's were they are.

The current flood at the southern border proves walls are needed.

We have walls at the border crossings. That's were they are.
and yet the illegals dont use them,,,

go figure,,

Thanks for borrowing $1 BILLION from my grandkids to spend on gender equity studies for farmers.

Are you going to explain to your unborn grandchildren that you voted for Donald Trump TWICE and he ran $3 trillion deficits for them to pay ?
The same thing you're going to tell your unborn grandchildren when you admit you voted twice for Obama, even tho he doubled the debt.
But he was a good President, not the disgrace Trump was.

But he was a good President,

Your opinion
Not only mine.

It rewards the democrat governors who killed senior citizens and followed the CCP Fauci guideline for destroying their economies

Forum List

Back