Covid Pandemic ends November 4th

If Trump wins, the Covid Pandemic will end November 4th 2020

If Biden, Cuomo, Oprah or whoever the democrats nominate wins, the Covid Pandemic ends November 4th, 2056

Yep...I am up in the air about that.......it may end the minute polls close if biden wins...but then again, it is a powerful tool for the democrats...they can use it to put our country into a Great Depression....and that is an crisis they won't want to waste. The democrats saw how much control FDR was able to pass during the first democrat party depression, and now they are ready and waiting for the next one.

If Biden, Cuomo, Oprah or whoever the democrats nominate wins, the Covid Pandemic ends November 4th, 2056

Yep...I am up in the air about that.......it may end the minute polls close if biden wins...but then again, it is a powerful tool for the democrats...they can use it to put our country into a Great Depression....and that is an crisis they won't want to waste. The democrats saw how much control FDR was able to pass during the first democrat party depression, and now they are ready and waiting for the next one.
No! If Biden wins we'll all have to live in makeshift plastic bubbles for decades.

You think they'll pass up their best chance to destroy capitalism?

I just hope it ends before my wife or I catch it and die of it. Death from it in our small town going up daily for the last week.

Haven't you heard, Crusader, novel coronavirus world is the new and permanent normal. However, I agree with your sentiments. Whenever it suits the left for the disease and all related restrictions on society to go away, then it shall vanish in one day and only be seen again next time the democrats need it.

Haven't you heard, Crusader, novel coronavirus world is the new and permanent normal. However, I agree with your sentiments. Whenever it suits the left for the disease and all related restrictions on society to go away, then it shall vanish in one day and only be seen again next time the democrats need it.
You make it sound like a political hoax. The vast majority of the dead people really are dead. Dead republicans, dead democrat, dead independent and a lot of dead people that don't give a darn about politics. Six or more have died in our small town from it within the last week. Guarantee, politics was not on their mind before they coded.

tenor.gif

I thought you were going to say that if Analog Joe Wins, the virus pandemic ends the next day. Now personally, I'm going to start lighting off fireworks, but ….. just me. LOL

I thought you were going to say that if Analog Joe Wins, the virus pandemic ends the next day. Now personally, I'm going to start lighting off fireworks, but ….. just me. LOL

i saved a few from july 4th for january. i did that for obama's first inauguration too.

You don't know Progressives. I keep warning you that you think you know the people you're supporting and trying to keep you from being the first layer of fertilizer in the Progressive Utopia, but you keep thinking, "Yeah hard core Commies are good people"

Who started this Commies propaganda? their are between 5 & 10 thousand registered communists in the USA, their are way more (my opinion) to many to progressive people and ( my opinion) to many Trump(not Republican) people. both of these extremes are hurting our country.

Forum List

Back