‘Covid Is A Miserable Way To Die’: Alabama Doctor Refuses To Treat Anyone Who Is Unvaccinated

The doctor is not violating the Hippocratic Oath. Doctors are only required to give emergency care. They are free to chose their patients. There is no requirement that they take all patients. With that said, I don't think he is doing the right thing. Many people that refuse the vaccine are misguided, believe it violates their religious faith, they lack the intelligence to make the right decision, or they are mentally ill. For those that are just refusing it because they are being told to take it or they don't trust the government, I have no pity on them. Society is better off without them.

Why doesn't he just require masks?

The virus is less than .2% fatal. That's statistically non-existent...
That's in the short term. We don't know the long term effects yet.

But we do know that it is infecting CNS cells. They have found it in autopsies. They find it in nerve cells in the brain.

The type 2 pneumocytes, lung cells, that the virus principally attacks and destroys are replaced every few weeks or so, like skin cells, even when you are not sick.

It's not the same with certain types of CNS brain cells. You don't just cough them up and grow new ones.

That's in the short term. We don't know the long term effects yet.

But that's the information we have.

Frankly, trying to live our lives now so that we might be prepared for something 15 years from now is ridiculous.

You say we don't know the long-term effects of the virus. Well, we don't know the long-term effects of the vaccine, either, yet that doesn't seem to slow down the left on demanding that every one gets it...

A doctors right to refuse treatment? Be careful what you hope for. Alabama has a majority population of Blacks. What if the patients turned away are all Black? Do they still deserve to die?
A doctor can refuse to treat a person because of his race but only if he his practice is not being run as a business. If his practice is being run as a business which it probably is, he can not choose his patients based on race, religion, sex or national origin.

What's next? He won't treat people who smoke? Peiple who are overweight? People who broke their leg sky diving? People who drink too much? People who have high blood pressure, or diabetes from living unhealthy life styles?

But that's the information we have.

Frankly, trying to live our lives now so that we might be prepared for something 15 years from now is ridiculous.

You say we don't know the long-term effects of the virus. Well, we don't know the long-term effects of the vaccine, either, yet that doesn't seem to slow down the left on demanding that every one gets it...
The political left is insane.

I wasn't talking about those moonbats. I'm talking about science.

Indeed,must suck to be Dana trollboy,he has got the virus mieed up with the flu, as always,I hand his ass to him on a platter with this link and with the help of people like you as well of course.LOL

funny that our resident trollboy bodecca as always shows what a dumbfuck he is dimissing over 10,000 doctors.what a paid shill.

What's next? He won't treat people who smoke? Peiple who are overweight? People who broke their leg sky diving? People who drink too much? People who have high blood pressure, or diabetes from living unhealthy life styles?
He is free to choose to not see any of the people you mention. However, keep in mind doctors are state licensed and states have laws governing medical practices. Also doctors are members of various associations such as the AMA which have their own code of ethics which members must abide. Doctors can always limit their case load and type cases they are taking on.

This guy is no doctor. He's a politician who shouldn't have a license to practice medicine.
I doubt that any of this is true. There seems to be an "epidemic" of doctors refusing to treat unvaccinated patients. It looks like a manufactured scare.

Most of the unvaccinated are black. All those black folks getting refused treatment doesn't look good.

He is free to choose to not see any of the people you mention. However, keep in mind doctors are state licensed and states have laws governing medical practices. Also doctors are members of various associations such as the AMA which have their own code of ethics which members must abide. Doctors can always limit their case load and type cases they are taking on.
He isn't free to deny care based on people not being vaxxed. What's next? Firemen will choose what fires they respond to?

It's his right to do this but I think he should keep treating his patients whether they are vaccinated or not.

How's he get away with not treating his patients and bakers have to bake gay cakes for homosexual customers? Something doesn't seem right there.

He's gonna have egg on his face when his vaxx clients need to be treated.

He isn't free to deny care based on people not being vaxxed. What's next? Firemen will choose what fires they respond to?
You smoke, no fire protection. We're you speeding? That broken leg won't be set.. This entire demand to control is out of hand. I have never seen this before. This is tyranny. This goes way beyond protection. This is punishment on people who simply don't do what they are told.

Forum List

Back