Taliban and the democrat party

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
The taliban are confiscating firearms from civilians because according to the Taliban they no longer need them. They are safe now
"We understand people kept weapons for personal safety. They can now feel safe. We are not here to harm innocent civilians," the official told Reuters.

The taliban are confiscating firearms from civilians because according to the Taliban they no longer need them. They are safe now
"We understand people kept weapons for personal safety. They can now feel safe. We are not here to harm innocent civilians," the official told Reuters.

First things totalitarian tyrants do is disarm the people.

what do they mean by "innocent"???

are christians and jews innocent??

. . . hmmmm. This might bump up against the private contractors all these NWO western security folks have there. . . The ones that are there to make sure the mineral resources and drug resources keep flowing, and the Taliban honor their agreements.

WE should look for some intense propaganda now that the Taliban have found a way to break Trump & the West's deal with them.

It wouldn't surprise me if the establishment tries to get support for going back in now. Looks like this is where the propaganda is already going, we see it all over. Maybe this whole thing was just a ruse to make a fair fight so the badies have a nice supply of weapons and Ammo?

As U.S. Leaves Afghanistan, History Suggests It May Struggle to Stay Out​

A decade ago, a U.S. withdrawal from Iraq opened the door for the Islamic State. Will the withdrawal from Afghanistan do the same for the Taliban?

Except there are no Democrats walking through the streets of America confiscating guns.
Just people like you constantly trying to fear monger.

. . . it wouldn't surprise me at all . . if some policy wonk, or strategist, is even now, trying to maneuver a terrible plot or event, blame it on the Taliban, and implicate Iranian, Russian, or Chinese finger prints in on it.

It's what these psychopaths do.

Except there are no Democrats walking through the streets of America confiscating guns.
Just people like you constantly trying to fear monger.
jackass they are trying to create the legislation that would pave the path to gun confiscation
What is the purpose for universal background checks without implementing a gun registration?

After seeing trump trying to take over our country on november 6, with the complete satisfaction of most republicans, I've figured that the republican party is now the enemy. No loss here since they are only a minority party that can't win an honest election anyway.

After seeing trump trying to take over our country on november 6, with the complete satisfaction of most republicans, I've figured that the republican party is now the enemy. No loss here since they are only a minority party that can't win an honest election anyway.
nothing new about how inline the democrat party and the Taliban are.
Tyrants always confiscate guns

I worry about America with idiots like you living and worse, voting here. You are pathetic.

Forum List

Back