‘Covid Is A Miserable Way To Die’: Alabama Doctor Refuses To Treat Anyone Who Is Unvaccinated

HL_DDS_1167094vjq4Tx2JSE.png

Bullshit on this "Doctor".

We have HCQ with zinc and azithromycin.

We have ivermectin.

We have monoclonal antibodies.

I fear that many treatable people in the early stage of COVID are not being treated with any of the above three possible courses of treatment.

Bullshit on this "Doctor".

We have HCQ with zinc and azithromycin.

We have ivermectin.

We have monoclonal antibodies.

I fear that many treatable people in the early stage of COVID are not being treated with any of the above three possible courses of treatment.

I doubt he is even a real doctor,if he is,his licence needs to be revoked. Ivermectim I can say works wonders.My aunt had covid and so i did a search on the net for Ivermectim cause i had heard it did wonders and i saw something on there where louis gosset jr had it and overcame it after taking it. so i found a doctor on the net who prescribed it to patients in all states and my Aunt is back to normal now after taking it. the people pushing the vaccines are criminals.

The virus is less than .2% fatal. That's statistically non-existent...
Indeed,must suck to be Dana trollboy,he has got the virus mieed up with the flu, as always,I hand his ass to him on a platter with this link and with the help of people like you as well of course.LOL

It's his right to do this but I think he should keep treating his patients whether they are vaccinated or not.

More doctors should do this. Let the idiots die if they are not vaxxed. Just think. These idiots are taking time away from people that have other issues.

my plan for dealing with corona

1) abolish mask mandates
2) open up at least bars and gyms
3) the end

WRONG AGAIN. It is a violation of his Hippocratic oath. If the doctor has HIS shots, the vaccine status of any patient is IRRELEVANT. The CDC has said so.

Or are you saying the vaccine doesn't work?
Shut up stupid. He is not going to waste time on some idiot that wouldnt get vaxxed when he has other patients that actually deserve his time.

A doctors right to refuse treatment? Be careful what you hope for. Alabama has a majority population of Blacks. What if the patients turned away are all Black? Do they still deserve to die?

Forum List

Back